KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Congrats to the New BFP...Im still waiting for af to start, so I can try my first time with clomiphene. We will see how it goes, we are hoping, but hubby might be leaving for SF selections

Hey Lacey - when is AF due?
FXed you wont need the clomiphene!

well I'm not quite sure she has been coming on the 2nd of the month lately but she used to come on the 17th, but today is the 3rd and nothing. I have been stressing lately because of my husband's ex. She likes to start problems. I never thought I could dislike anyone ever. I just want my own child so she can stop accusing me of wanting hers. I have always wanted my own and my husband is the man I love and want a family with

Have you tested this month yet?
Don't worry hun you will get your little bundle of joy soon

Hope all you ladies are having a nice weekend. Our state got hit with a ton of bad storms last night but they all seemed to just miss us thankfully! I am surprised I got any sleep at all worrying about it. It also doesn't help baby Alice seems to wake up and have a party in my tummy as soon as I lay in bed. Still all day long and then night time she is ready to do something! Husband got to feel her moving for the first time last night. :)

Hope all you ladies are having a nice weekend. Our state got hit with a ton of bad storms last night but they all seemed to just miss us thankfully! I am surprised I got any sleep at all worrying about it. It also doesn't help baby Alice seems to wake up and have a party in my tummy as soon as I lay in bed. Still all day long and then night time she is ready to do something! Husband got to feel her moving for the first time last night. :)

SO GLAD you and your family are fine!!! That must have been some storm to kill so many people!!

Naughty Alice!! you are meant to sleep when it is dark!!! :haha:
Awwww I can't wait to start feeling movement!! and cant wait for DF to feel it too!! So that only 16 weeks to go!! I want that now - not that I want to wish time away but not looking forward to MS!! I am bound to get it - my mother had it really bad with all 3 of us!

My weekend is going ok, i have a project i need to work on but right now im being lazy with hubby right now. How are you ladies?

SO GLAD you and your family are fine!!! That must have been some storm to kill so many people!!

Naughty Alice!! you are meant to sleep when it is dark!!! :haha:
Awwww I can't wait to start feeling movement!! and cant wait for DF to feel it too!! So that only 16 weeks to go!! I want that now - not that I want to wish time away but not looking forward to MS!! I am bound to get it - my mother had it really bad with all 3 of us!

You'll get there soon, before you know it! I have SO much going on this month it's crazy... a friend's baby shower, visiting DH's parents (they live a couple of hours away), doctor appointments, who knows what else! We are also going out of town for a beach trip and to visit my aunt and uncle at the beginning of April! I feel like there is SO much going on the next 4 weeks are going to go by in a blur!

I wish my diary looked as full as yours. All I have to look forward to is doctors appointment on Monday morning. Hopefully that will lead to a midwife appointment soon. Other than that its just work work work!!!
in 4 weeks my brother and his family are arriving from Ireland for a weekend. We are taking my nephew (3yrs old) to Peppa Pig World - a theme park geared at little chn! Its sooo cute.
my only problem is I was hoping to keep this all a secret till 12 weeks. Will I be allowed on any of the rides?

Peppa Pig World!?!? What is that? My daughter loves the Peppa Pig tv show, is that what it's based on? It depends on what the rides are like? If gentle kid rides I am sure you'd be fine but no roller coasters or anything. (At least I wouldn't do that)!

Yes it is a theme park based on the TV program

https://www.peppapigworld.co.uk/

Will have to go through and see if I can find suitable rides - hopefully they dont make me feel ill
I love the roller coasters!!! :cry:

Hi ladies
I've been sick with a stomach thing not sure if its the flu for the last 3 days it all started after I ate my lunch thursday I felt sick all day, when I ate my dinner I threw up then friday I had a little bit of a temp all day and by night I felt normal and today I feel fine. my concern is that I thought I ov on weds but I just checked ff and I ov today and I didn't bd the last 2 days cuz I was sick now I think I might be out this month. I'm going to make sure I bd tonight but I still think I might be out. I feel so sad

Just make sure you BD tonight hun! If you have a softcup then make sure you use it. I am convinced it is what helped me get my BFP! I also had preseed next to the bed but didnt use it in the end.
FXed you still catch that eggy!

Hey Ladies,
How are you doing? I am so cramped up, I know AF is starting. when I wipe i have a light reddish blood, does that count as day 1 or does it have to be heavy bleeding to where i need a pad?

well we didn't bd last night, we watched a movie and fell asleep. now I know I'm out for sure. I don't know why I just didn't say hunny i need your spermy then we can watch a movie but I didn't want to make him feel like I'm just using him for his little soldiers he hates that, takes all the fun out for him. He doesn't like to feel used as he has told me in the past with ttc so I try not to let him know when I ov so he doesn't feel like thats the only reason why I want to sleep with him. crap i shouldn't care so much about his feelings I should have told him why I wanted to have sex. I'm such an idiot

Hi Lacey - cd1 is the first full flow. If you get full flow by tonight then yes today is CD1 otherwise you will need to wait for full flow to start counting.
FXed hun!!

Hey Ladies,
How are you doing? I am so cramped up, I know AF is starting. when I wipe i have a light reddish blood, does that count as day 1 or does it have to be heavy bleeding to where i need a pad?

I think you count day 1 when you have a full bleed

well we didn't bd last night, we watched a movie and fell asleep. now I know I'm out for sure. I don't know why I just didn't say hunny i need your spermy then we can watch a movie but I didn't want to make him feel like I'm just using him for his little soldiers he hates that, takes all the fun out for him. He doesn't like to feel used as he has told me in the past with ttc so I try not to let him know when I ov so he doesn't feel like thats the only reason why I want to sleep with him. crap i shouldn't care so much about his feelings I should have told him why I wanted to have sex. I'm such an idiot

I used to leave my OPK tests laying about for him to see. Oh and I made sure I pulled out the basques and corsets for him - really put the excitment into BDing!!

I used to leave my OPK tests laying about for him to see. Oh and I made sure I pulled out the basques and corsets for him - really put the excitment into BDing!!

well I guess I just have to wait till march 16 to find out for sure. On a better note this week I'm doing a while your away for my best friend. she is starting her radiation treatment this monday and will be away all week so me and a few of her friends are going to paint her bathroom and bedroom and decorate a little so that when she comes back on the weekends she has a nice newly decorated room to recover in. I can't wait till weds that is when we start painting.

I'm just ready to have my miracle child. My husband is in the army and getting ready for Special Forces selections, if he makes it he has a year in the states for Q(classes, training and a language) then when a team picks him up he can deploy whenever he has to with the other 10-12 guys. He would be gone between 1 week to 6 months, it depends on the mission. I told him Friday night that I want him to do SF because it is his dream, but I'm scared that he may not come home and I will end up alone and not have a part of him, I really want to have children with him, even if i only get to have 1. He agrees, he feels like we should have a child especially right now, so we will both be at ease

I'm just ready to have my miracle child. My husband is in the army and getting ready for Special Forces selections, if he makes it he has a year in the states for Q(classes, training and a language) then when a team picks him up he can deploy whenever he has to with the other 10-12 guys. He would be gone between 1 week to 6 months, it depends on the mission. I told him Friday night that I want him to do SF because it is his dream, but I'm scared that he may not come home and I will end up alone and not have a part of him, I really want to have children with him, even if i only get to have 1. He agrees, he feels like we should have a child especially right now, so we will both be at ease

I feel for ya Lacey. my DF has 2 children with 2 diff mothers and here I am having been with him for over 9 years with nothing. how life plays funny game with you. I keep telling myself it will happen when it happens but it is easier said then done. I would like to say to all you amy wives i don't know how you have the strength to let your men go for so long that would drive me crazy. i don't know how you handle that you must have a good wives support team.

well I guess I just have to wait till march 16 to find out for sure. On a better note this week I'm doing a while your away for my best friend. she is starting her radiation treatment this monday and will be away all week so me and a few of her friends are going to paint her bathroom and bedroom and decorate a little so that when she comes back on the weekends she has a nice newly decorated room to recover in. I can't wait till weds that is when we start painting.

Sandy - that is such a sweet thing to do for your friend!! Wishing her a speedy recovery. Chemo is not nice! I've seen 2 friends go through it.
I am sure she will love her newly decorated house!!
GL with the decorating and have fun!!

I feel for ya Lacey. my DF has 2 children with 2 diff mothers and here I am having been with him for over 9 years with nothing. how life plays funny game with you. I keep telling myself it will happen when it happens but it is easier said then done. I would like to say to all you amy wives i don't know how you have the strength to let your men go for so long that would drive me crazy. i don't know how you handle that you must have a good wives support team.

The support I have is just to pray that he will come home and my family and friends, I dont do anythign with the company support group because some of the wives have had bad experience witht hem, like they got calls saying their husband was hurt/dead and i dont want to go through that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->