• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

fx you catch that eggie ttcbabyisom

afm: I got my first dr appointment on monday with my ob. I'm excited to see her I thought I was going to have to wait for weeks. I hope my blood result came back ok I guess I will have to find out on monday. wish me luck ladies

Hi ladies,

had my 16 week MW appointment this afternoon. All went well. My BP is looking good - 70/120. Babies HB is strong at about 134beats/min. MW says she would say its a girl. Will just have to wait and see what is revealed at my 20 week scan. Should be getting that appointment through in the next few days.
Also went shopping for more mat clothes - that was frustrating to say the least. I was essentially after more trousers that fit either under or over my bump. That is the one thing I really struggled to find! Many shops dont stock a mat range any more!! :grr: SO will have to resort to online shopping for clothes - which I hate doing as I never know which size is going to fit me! Or even if the cut will suit me!
Sorry - rant over! feeling better - I think :haha:

Hope everyone is well!
I will have to look into why they have not changed ownership of this thread as yet.

Hi ladies,

had my 16 week MW appointment this afternoon. All went well. My BP is looking good - 70/120. Babies HB is strong at about 134beats/min. MW says she would say its a girl. Will just have to wait and see what is revealed at my 20 week scan. Should be getting that appointment through in the next few days.
Also went shopping for more mat clothes - that was frustrating to say the least. I was essentially after more trousers that fit either under or over my bump. That is the one thing I really struggled to find! Many shops dont stock a mat range any more!! :grr: SO will have to resort to online shopping for clothes - which I hate doing as I never know which size is going to fit me! Or even if the cut will suit me!
Sorry - rant over! feeling better - I think :haha:

Hope everyone is well!
I will have to look into why they have not changed ownership of this thread as yet.

thats ok Carla rant away I hate clothes shopping in general let alone for mat clothing. I like shopping for house stuff but I am looking forward to baby clothes shopping that is going to be so much fun. I just want to wait for my first u/s before I buy anything for the baby.

Hope everyone is doing well. I spent the first day of week 34 in labor and delivery for too many contractions, ugh! That was unpleasant. I got sent home after several different things done and while I still have them, they are not as frequent or painful. I don't think I will make it to my week 39 c-section date!

And AHHH!! My baby flipped upside down on my ticker! Hehehe.. I know she is in fact upside down because they did an u/s yesterday to check, sure enough, she was. :)

HI ladies,

I have just noticed the administrators have still changed the owener over to me. Hopefully I'll get some answers in the next day or 2.

Thanks for the support Sandy! I was chatting to my nail lady and she said that she had the same thing - attempting to mat shop made her feel like a freak! NO ONE stocks mat clothes any more! BOOHOO!!
Will have to resort to online mat shopping! and hope to hell that the suff I order fits nicely!!

Andrea - :hugs: to labour and deliver visit! I say cross those legs tightly!! hehe

I will have an additional hospital appointment where the consultant will decide on how I will deliver. I have a condition called coxydenia - basically a pain in my arse!:haha:
This could mean I will need a c-section or they might ask me to attempt natural birth and see how I go. If they say natural birth - I will be happy as long as I will be able to get to fully dilated! There is a possiblity that I will only get to 9cm and then have to push. I just dont want to land up in the position of having an emergency c-section!!!
I think I will have to do some research before I go into that appointment!

Woohoo the ownership has been changed
I would love to update the front page. Please let me know if there is anything on the front page that I need to change for you.

Will see if I can update the tickers by what I see in our posts

Hi ladies

I have start updating the front page. I hope you dont mind that I have deleted a few bits. If you would like me to change anything - like your ticker let me know

Well sounds like i'll be trying softcups this next go round. What if you BD in the morning? Can you leave those in at work and are they comfortable??? Or maybe if we BD in morning before work, i can leave them in while getting ready them take it out. I have no clue. I'm thinking about getting pre-seed for this next cycle too. Still no AF today but i can totally feel her coming on. Just waiting for it now. Yeah, I'll still use my OPK's. They sure helped this last cycle along with temping. It was very obvious when i OV'd according to that but we did it every day but 1 during the fertile time so it's just confusing how it didn't happen. What's HSG?

HI TTCbaby
I would recommend BDing at night as the little swimmers need all the gravity they can get and by walking around they are having to work against gravity to get to their ultimate destination.
Yup you could wear the softcup for up to 8 hours with no problems.
An HSG scan is where you have radio active dye squirted into your womb and tubes. Its used to check the health of the womb and to see if there are any blockages in the tubes. Minor blockages are often cleared in this procedure. They do say that we are up to 30% more fertile after having this procedure. I have heard of sooo many ladies who fall pregnant within 2 months of having this scan done. My SIL fell pregnant within a few days.

Thanks for the great advice. We BD'd this cycle more at night so hopefully it did the trick! Didn't try soft cups this cycle as couldn't find them anywhere but did try Preseed once or twice...FX'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladies I have wonderful news i just got my bfp I can't believe it I am so happy right now. I did a test this am for some reason I never test this early af isn't due for another 5 days but its a + test for sure its not as dark as the controll line but pretty freaken close I just can't believe it after almost 2 years of trying I finally got a real bfp I am over the moon right now thanks ladies for all the support I couldn't have done it without you

OMG, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo: :happydance::happydance:

Have made a few more changes to the front page. Hope you like it.
Think the front page will be a work in progress - or at least will be for now.
If I got any dates wrong - please let me know and I will change it.

Hope you like the new front page.

went to my first ob appointment she is a wonderful dr. my edd is still jan 27/2102 like I thought but we will know for sure when I have my u/s and that is booked july 19. she felt my uterus and told me that i'm around 6-8 weeks so I guess I will have to see when I get more blood work done my family dr booked me for the wrong blood work so they coud only tell by feel how far along I am. and I've gained like 7 pounds already but I think that is mostly in my boobs. I'm starting to get m/s no throwing up just upset stomach which still doesn't feel good and I've had a horrid headache for the last 3 days but I guess it could be from the increase in blood flow in my body. aside from that I feel pretty good.

went to my first ob appointment she is a wonderful dr. my edd is still jan 27/2102 like I thought but we will know for sure when I have my u/s and that is booked july 19. she felt my uterus and told me that i'm around 6-8 weeks so I guess I will have to see when I get more blood work done my family dr booked me for the wrong blood work so they coud only tell by feel how far along I am. and I've gained like 7 pounds already but I think that is mostly in my boobs. I'm starting to get m/s no throwing up just upset stomach which still doesn't feel good and I've had a horrid headache for the last 3 days but I guess it could be from the increase in blood flow in my body. aside from that I feel pretty good.

So happy for you! :hugs:

went to my first ob appointment she is a wonderful dr. My edd is still jan 27/2102 like i thought but we will know for sure when i have my u/s and that is booked july 19. She felt my uterus and told me that i'm around 6-8 weeks so i guess i will have to see when i get more blood work done my family dr booked me for the wrong blood work so they coud only tell by feel how far along i am. And i've gained like 7 pounds already but i think that is mostly in my boobs. I'm starting to get m/s no throwing up just upset stomach which still doesn't feel good and i've had a horrid headache for the last 3 days but i guess it could be from the increase in blood flow in my body. Aside from that i feel pretty good.

so happy for you! :hugs:

me too!!!

This thread has suddenly slowed down.
Where is everyone?
How is everyone doing?

I've been having off and on contractions and cramps.. also starting to lose some of my mucus plug (ew gross).... I have been panicking a little! Trying to hold out until my doctor appointment Wednesday or at least until my doctor gets back from out of town which is Monday!

oh no Andrea! Hope its not early labour already! Although it wont be too bad if you need to deliver early. See how things go over the weekend and then maybe contact your Dr on Monday morning if necessary.
FXed all goes well with you over the weekend and have at least 3 weeks till you meet your little baby!

I've been having off and on contractions and cramps.. also starting to lose some of my mucus plug (ew gross).... I have been panicking a little! Trying to hold out until my doctor appointment Wednesday or at least until my doctor gets back from out of town which is Monday!

fx baby stays in there for a little while longer, I still can't believe you due date is around the corner. it seems like just yesturday you were telling us your pg. holy how time flys.

I had a significant temp drop this morning and I'm HOPING and PRAYING that it's the infamous implantation dip which happens b/w 7-10 dpo...I'm 9 dpo today...no spotting yet though. [-o< I'm hoping it jumps back up tomorrow. Please God...my angel baby would have been due next Friday the 15th and I'm trying not to dread the day but I totally do as I'm also due to get :af: that day. Ugh...please pray for me that I get my :bfp:this cycle and if not, pray that I only cry for a day or two and then pick myself back up and move on to cycle #5. Thanks all you lovely ladies. You're the best. :flower::hugs:

TTC - FXed that this is your cycle! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers this next week!
Will be stalking over the next few days to check in on your temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->