• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Still here with baby in the oven! Hoping I can make it to my appointment Wednesday and my doctor can shed some light on what is going on. I am fully prepared if they keep me there though and send me to L&D, will have hospital bag and car seat!

TTC- FX for you!

Ttc- praying for you hon! I'm sure either way your lil angel baby will be holding you that day!

Andrea good luck !!!!! Don't let it go too far tho. I know you want to see your doc but if you wait too long they won't be able to stop it. Your pretty far along but surely another week or 2 of baking won't hurt lol. (btw Nathan was 36 weeks when he came home so your really close!!!!!!!)

Hope everyone is doing well! Just stopping by to stalk & catch up alittle while lil dude naps lol. He turned 3 mths yesterday already!!! One of these days I've got to get On here when on my laptop to change the ticker already lmao!

I had a significant temp drop this morning and I'm HOPING and PRAYING that it's the infamous implantation dip which happens b/w 7-10 dpo...I'm 9 dpo today...no spotting yet though. [-o< I'm hoping it jumps back up tomorrow. Please God...my angel baby would have been due next Friday the 15th and I'm trying not to dread the day but I totally do as I'm also due to get :af: that day. Ugh...please pray for me that I get my :bfp:this cycle and if not, pray that I only cry for a day or two and then pick myself back up and move on to cycle #5. Thanks all you lovely ladies. You're the best. :flower::hugs:

I am crossing my fingers and toes that you get you bfp soon. you got my prayers for sure. sending loads of baby dust your way

Still here with baby in the oven! Hoping I can make it to my appointment Wednesday and my doctor can shed some light on what is going on. I am fully prepared if they keep me there though and send me to L&D, will have hospital bag and car seat!

TTC- FX for you!

praying baby stays in the oven just a little while longer but yes good call on getting your hospital bag ready just incase

Ttc- praying for you hon! I'm sure either way your lil angel baby will be holding you that day!

Andrea good luck !!!!! Don't let it go too far tho. I know you want to see your doc but if you wait too long they won't be able to stop it. Your pretty far along but surely another week or 2 of baking won't hurt lol. (btw Nathan was 36 weeks when he came home so your really close!!!!!!!)

Hope everyone is doing well! Just stopping by to stalk & catch up alittle while lil dude naps lol. He turned 3 mths yesterday already!!! One of these days I've got to get On here when on my laptop to change the ticker already lmao!

3 months already my goodness how time flys

Andrea ... Cannot believe it is almost time!!!

TTC ... FX'd for you!

10 dpo; :bfn: :-( My temps are a little confusing too. Praying, praying, praying. I'll test again Tuesday at 12 dpo.

Yup I would suggest wait a few days and then test again. If you have only just had implantation it could take a few days for pregnancy hormones to kick in.

FXed this is the start of a really exciting journey

Just checking in here ladies.

TTC, testing again today? FXd for you!

I have my second scan today. Pretty excited and wanting the reassurance that the bean is still there and doing well. Have had lots of spotting( why it's my second scan).

Hi girls, i'm back! I hope everyone is doing great :) I will read through later and see what everyones up to but it looks like quite a few BFP's! I am 29 weeks today..time sure is flying!

They aren't too bad today but I am still getting cramps off and on... my appointment is tomorrow. Wonder if he will check for dilation?? I will be really surprised if there is no change given my lovely issues recently down there! Ugh!

Hello Tiff and Andrea!! So good to see you around!
Wow Tiff - 29 weeks already!!
I have been considering a bump pic as in the last 2 weeks my bump has gone from nothing to BA-BAM!! There is no more denigning I'm pregnant now!!
Andrea - hows the cramps?
Greer - how was your scan?
I have my 20 week scan on Monday 25th at 10:25am GMT! I cant wait to see my little baba now! 1 week, 6 days and a few hours!

Tiff your back loving the bump pics on fb you look so cute.
andrea hope your cramping has gotten better.
Greer can't wait to hear about your scan
Carla you should put a bump pic up, I love baby bumps they just look so cute.

afm feeling like crap these last few days ms is not fun. I'm not pucking but I feel nauseous all day.last week it was only a few days here and there and it didn't last long but this week I wake up nauseous and it lasts all day. eating does help but I still feel like crap the ladies at work told me I looked green today. any ideas on what might help with out having to get a prescription I don't want to take pills.

Aw, thanks for thinking of me ladies!
The scan was WONDERFUL. We took DD with us. We are calling the bean TBone (don't ask :)) and as soon as bean showed up she yelled "TBone!!!". It made me melt. And just incredible how much at this stage the bean actually looks like. Baby. Saw hands, umbilical cord, heart pumping away. We are in love.

Measuring 10w1d but they won't move my due date, which I don't really understand but whatever!

How is everyone?

HI ladies,
I'm doing well thanks but have a rather sore bump today.
Went to the supermarket. When returning the trolley to the trolley bay, I always used my tummy muscles to push the trolley into the last one! OUCH!!! Bump really didn't like that!!
Can't remember if I told you or not but finally got my appoinment through for our 20 week scan! Monday 25th June!! 12 days to go!!!

Ok and here is a bump pic!!
Just 19w 3d!!
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB%20blinkies/Bump1-1.jpg
Hope you are all well!

Aw, thanks for thinking of me ladies!
The scan was WONDERFUL. We took DD with us. We are calling the bean TBone (don't ask :)) and as soon as bean showed up she yelled "TBone!!!". It made me melt. And just incredible how much at this stage the bean actually looks like. Baby. Saw hands, umbilical cord, heart pumping away. We are in love.

Measuring 10w1d but they won't move my due date, which I don't really understand but whatever!

How is everyone?

that is wonderful I'm so happy everything went well. i can't wait for my scan july 19. feels like so long to wait but that is how they do it here in Canada unless you have complications they will not do early scans I'll be around 13 weeks at that point 36 days to go

HI ladies,
I'm doing well thanks but have a rather sore bump today.
Went to the supermarket. When returning the trolley to the trolley bay, I always used my tummy muscles to push the trolley into the last one! OUCH!!! Bump really didn't like that!!
Can't remember if I told you or not but finally got my appoinment through for our 20 week scan! Monday 25th June!! 12 days to go!!!

Ok and here is a bump pic!!
Just 19w 3d!!
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB%20blinkies/Bump1-1.jpg
Hope you are all well!

you look lovely Carla very nice looking bump. Are you going to find out the sex or stay team yellow?

Got sent to labor and delivery yet again. I was having contractions 2-3 minutes apart. I told them it was pointless to send me because the medicine to "stop them" does nothing but they ignored me. Ugh. I spent about 4 hours there... fluids, medicine, still having contractions. At my next appointment if I am still having this issue and am 37 weeks they may decide to keep me this time and do the c-section. I'll keep everyone posted.... not sure when my next appointment is. The nurse/doctor will be calling me tomorrow. My poor arm is bruised from the IV. Fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->