• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

You poor thing Andrea! Maybe with all these contractions your water will break and you won't have a choice? Keep us posted!

Andrea - hope all is well with you and those contractions stop. Hope you do see this pregnancy through to your c-section date!

Sandy - yes we will be finding out. Not sure at the moment really which colour we might be. Sometimes I seem to think blue other times pink. IDK!

Had a second trip to L&D yesterday... :( UGH! I was having contractions 2-3 minutes apart at my doctor appointment yesterday so they sent me.. yet again. I was given more meds which really did not do a flip! I talked to my doctor on the phone today who basically told me to prepare for a c-section at my 37 week visit IF they stay the same... I have an appointment Monday but will still be 36 weeks so I assume it might be the next week. I guess we will see!

Oh Andrea, hoping you get some rest and reprieve from the contractions soon

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

BIG :hugs: TTC!!! Must be a really difficult day for you! Cry all you need and enjoy that glass of wine!!

HI ladies,
I'm doing well thanks but have a rather sore bump today.
Went to the supermarket. When returning the trolley to the trolley bay, I always used my tummy muscles to push the trolley into the last one! OUCH!!! Bump really didn't like that!!
Can't remember if I told you or not but finally got my appoinment through for our 20 week scan! Monday 25th June!! 12 days to go!!!

Ok and here is a bump pic!!
Just 19w 3d!!
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB%20blinkies/Bump1-1.jpg
Hope you are all well!

BEAUTIFUL BUMP you got there! Can't wait to hear what you're having. :hugs:

9 days and counting!! Cant wait either!
THEN we start shopping!!

On Father's Day, June 17th, my husband took our daughter to the pool. My contractions had eased off some but I started having mild cramps, which I did not think much of since I had been having them for a week or so. I sat down in the living room to watch TV and all of a sudden I felt a sudden LARGE amount of fluid come out. For a split second I thought, "There is no way this is my water breaking at 36 weeks." So I convinced myself I just had an accident somehow. So, I got up to go to the bathroom and there it went... a TON of water just coming out. I panicked and ran, grabbed a towel, sat on the toilet, more started to come out. I was scared to death. I was frantically trying to call my husband but no answer, they were in the pool. I had someone go up and get them while I grabbed the hospital bag. Our hospital is 45 minutes away, we got there in about 25. I was immediately checked in and the nurses seemed skeptical at first about whether or not my water really broke, so I was given a test.. sure enough, the fluid tested positive for amniotic. They notified the doctor on call and prepared us for a potential immediate c-section. I was checked in the hospital around 6:30, we had our baby girl at 8:38pm, barely 2 hours after check in, via c-section.

Alice Winter weighed 6lbs and 5 oz. The c-section was somewhat like I remembered my first one... scary... as soon as I heard her cry I started to cry. This time my husband filmed her coming out. We didn't get the chance with our first because it was an emergency and he left the camera in our room. I watched it, SO weird!

We stayed 3 days and got to come home. I am so happy about that. The hospital bed was killing me. So... we were suppose to have her on July 5th, turns out she wanted to see her daddy for Father's Day instead. I still cannot believe she is here. It doesn't seem real. Thanks so much everyone for the support, well wishes, comments, etc. It means a lot to us. Here are several photos for you!

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2
I have already said it but CONGRATS and I can't get over how CUTE she is! I said to Joe (DH) tonight...LOOK at this baby girl..one of the cutest I have ever seen!

Oh and btw, Joe is predicting that Lilyana will come early..he says I will be having her in 6 weeks. We will see!

Tiff, that is so sweet of you to say! I wanted to know SO badly what Alice would look like.... I am taken back by how cute AND small she is! I have a hard time putting her down despite being so sore. I cannot wait to see your baby, I know she will be absolutely beautiful! I feel sad I left the pregnancy journey so soon.... but I guess she really did want to see her daddy for Father's Day. It was so sweet, in the OR when they pulled her out during my c-section people told my husband happy father's day.. he said it was the best gift ever. :)

Congrats Andrea!!!!! What a journey you both have been thru! She's beautiful honey!

Tiff nice to see you're doing well I was just wondering about you bob the other day. Funny to come to this thread to you both on the newest page lol

Andrea - CONGRATS on the birth of Alice. I agree with Tiff - she is gorgeous!!
The OR staff wishing your OH a happy fathers day had me tearing up!!

Tiff - your turn next hun!! Can't wait to see your little one!

Christina - How is your little man doing?

AFM - 4 more sleeps till we get to see Speckle again! YAY.
Oh I look huge!!! even bigger than last weeks pic! Is it normal for my bump to be sore?

When you say your bump is sore, what kind of sore are you referring to?

Yes, my turn next! Can't wait!! What ever happened to Lacey on here?

Its really hard and sore. it almost feels like I've restricted that area for too long and baby is trying to push against it.

hard and sore constantly? I mean..it COULD be just your belly trying to stretch for that new baby but I completely forgot as this one was way different haha my tummy was ready for another baby! But is the pain unbearable? If it's not always hard, it could be braxton hicks contractions which can be painful and you can start getting them right away but you don't feel them until baby is a bit bigger (around where you're at now actually). It's just your body getting ready :) But I am not sure if a constant sore bump is a good thing..? Not trying to scare you but I would look into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->