• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Andrea congrats I'm so happy for you she is so cute. I'm glad you and baby are home and doing great

She is just perfect Andrea ... And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name! Congrats to you and your fam!!!!

Tiff - so great to see you back.

This thread has turned in to quite the fertile thread!

monday I have my second dr's appointment I can't wait, I hope I get to hear the heart for the first time. Then july 19th I get my first scan i will be around 13 weeks by then.

It has become very fertile...remember the title....."it WILL happen"

Having some baby blues this AM! I feel sad I am not pregnant with some of you anymore. She still wasn't due for another couple of weeks. All the doctors keep calling her a "preemie" and it is so weird. Her newborn clothes (which we barely bought any of) barely fit... they are baggy on her. She was 5lbs, 14oz when we left the hospital. At her doctor visit yesterday she was right at 6lbs. My tiny little baby.

Thanks Tiff! It has has been a bit sore on and off since yesterday. I'm thinking it could be where my panty line is - maybe panties are a bit tight under the bump? Feels like I have restricted that area for a bit and then it becomes uncomfortable/sore for a bit. Possibly baba complaining?

This really is a fertile thread. Wonder where the other ladies are?

Andrea she sure is small! at 5lbs 14oz she is tiny. But rest assured she wont be that small for long.

Hope you all have a good weekend

Having some baby blues this AM! I feel sad I am not pregnant with some of you anymore. She still wasn't due for another couple of weeks. All the doctors keep calling her a "preemie" and it is so weird. Her newborn clothes (which we barely bought any of) barely fit... they are baggy on her. She was 5lbs, 14oz when we left the hospital. At her doctor visit yesterday she was right at 6lbs. My tiny little baby.

she is small but the cutest baby ever. our keeping it real family is growing up. first christina then you then next will be tiff then carla then greer and me then I'm praying for you TTCbabyisom your next for sure. we have been togther from the beginning and I hope we stay in touch for a very long time. I have tiff and christina on my fb if you also have a fb account i wouldn't mind adding the rest of you.

Seriously though...We have been together for SOOO long. Remember the long days of chatting all day long we used to do?! I was just realizing yesterday how many pages we have on this thread. It's been awesome!

Seriously though...We have been together for SOOO long. Remember the long days of chatting all day long we used to do?! I was just realizing yesterday how many pages we have on this thread. It's been awesome!

I know crazy eh.

Carla Nathan is doing great! He's becoming a lil chunky monkey :) we go to the doc's for us last nicu clinic check up next Tuesday and he'll be almost 16 weeks already! I can't wat to see what he weighs now but I'm guessing around 12lbs! Andrea they are so tiny aren't they! Not for long tho! Nathan was 5lbs 5 oz when he left the hospital and we purPosly shrank the few newborn onsies so he had some stuff tha fit lol. A lot of friends and family went it and got NB stuff for us too as I was projected to have a 8-9lb baby 5"(he was around that by his actual due date) Tiff I have Lacey as a fb friend. They're still ttc and she is finished he vet tech certificate in school.

NB stuff is a little small on our little one too! She was 5, 14 when we left the hospital! I am still not use to it when people call her a "preemie"!

I sometimes look at the tiny baby clothes we can get here and cant imagine having a baby that small!

Tiff I really miss those days and nights we all spent chatting here

Baby is moving sooo much today!!!
Feels like it is shifting from one side to the other! Got a proper JAB this morning while laying up against DF! Came as a bit of a shock!

Are the tickers on the front page correct?
I started adding baby birthday tickers and we need to add one for Alice!
Andrea if you want to choose a ticker for Alice I can add it to the front page.
Let me know if I need to change any tickers on the front page

Breaking Dawn - CONGRATULATIONS sweetie!!! Beautiful pics and LOVE the name!!! :)

Jemma0717, LOVE the name you're giving your baby! :) Can't wait to see your pics too.

It has become very fertile...remember the title....."it WILL happen"

I'm still waiting to join you all but am hopeful it will happen soon! Maybe this cycle! I'll be in the 2ww either starting the 27th or the 30th...depending on how crazy this cycle is for me. Fingers crossed!!! Thanks girls.

I sometimes look at the tiny baby clothes we can get here and cant imagine having a baby that small!

Tiff I really miss those days and nights we all spent chatting here

Baby is moving sooo much today!!!
Feels like it is shifting from one side to the other! Got a proper JAB this morning while laying up against DF! Came as a bit of a shock!

Are the tickers on the front page correct?
I started adding baby birthday tickers and we need to add one for Alice!
Andrea if you want to choose a ticker for Alice I can add it to the front page.
Let me know if I need to change any tickers on the front page

my ticker is an old one...can you update it? Hhhmmm, not sure which one you'd use that's in my siggy. Do you need me to create one so you can add it? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->