KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I can create one or you can and give me the link to add to the front page.
I really dont mind either way
I usually use lilipie.com

hey Greer, add me too - will keep lips sealed

https://www.facebook.com/#!/carla.snyman.75

1 more sleep till we find out if its a ladybug or manbug!! :wohoo:

A lot of people think I'm having a girl. Sometimes I think girl but then when I refer to my bump as she I kind of feel guilty cause what if it is a boy! So I really don't know.
Will have to wait.

I will have to head straight to work after the scan and from there its off to my parents for dinner. So will only get on here later tomorrow.

Had a lovely afternoon with my friend. Went to watch '5 year engagement' I really enjoyed it but thought there is just no way I would ever put up with that long an engagement. haha!

Hope everyone had a good weekend

Sandy - I am sooo looking forward to shopping now!! Unfortunately the shops are closed now so shopping will have to wait for another day

Sandy - I am sooo looking forward to shopping now!! Unfortunately the shops are closed now so shopping will have to wait for another day

I had so much fun shopping for both my nieces

well I had my first bloody nose in like 20 years today. I heard you can get those more when you are pg

I had so much fun shopping for both my nieces

well I had my first bloody nose in like 20 years today. I heard you can get those more when you are pg

I never had a bloody nose until this pregnancy...i get them ALL THE TIME

And I think I already said it on FB but congrats Carla!

Got my crosshairs this morning so 2ww, here we come! 3dpo baby! Praying for that BFP this cycle! Pray with me girls! Thank you!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->