KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I am a wee bit Debbie Downer today! No BFP yet and it feels like AF is coming.. she's due Sat. but I should start spotting today or tomorrow which is fine with me because then I will be put out of the 2ww misery. I had a dream this morning I got a BFP and when I woke up it felt so real I still thought it was true. Kinda sad! :( But, I'll get over it. What beach are you going to?? We're going to the beach August 22nd, a day after my daughter's 3rd birthday. I have so much to look forward to I feel bad being depressed!

Like my blinkie I made? https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker/up/1312383672.gif

Love the blinkie - so cute! :thumbup:

Oh what a good timepass whenever you are feeling down or wanna to distract yourself - start making blinkies.

Kytti - enjoy your trip to the beach come back and start making some blinkies and don't be cruel to yourself. :hugs:

I am a wee bit Debbie Downer today! No BFP yet and it feels like AF is coming.. she's due Sat. but I should start spotting today or tomorrow which is fine with me because then I will be put out of the 2ww misery. I had a dream this morning I got a BFP and when I woke up it felt so real I still thought it was true. Kinda sad! :( But, I'll get over it. What beach are you going to?? We're going to the beach August 22nd, a day after my daughter's 3rd birthday. I have so much to look forward to I feel bad being depressed!

I understand the debbie downer, yesterday hubby noticed my mood switch and assumed AF came. I told him i was just pre-AF crampy but it was a good reality check for me :blush: I too know the witch is coming but i'm gonna try reeeeaaaly hard not to get too crazed this mth about it. Anyhoo, we're going to the Jersey shore ( Wildwood not Snookie land :haha:) for an entire WEEK! It may sound like nothing but we haven't taken a week off since our honeymoon 7-1/2yrs ago so i'm excited :wohoo::loopy::bunny: to say the least!
Sorry bout the dreams... they can be kinda cruel! I had one once that i was pg and could feel the baby kicking... woke up hungry with just my stomache growling :cry: promised myself never ever ever to go to bed that hungry again! (just what i needed to justify a late nite snack :winkwink:) You'll feel better soon enough as will I when AF finally comes and we can start planning the next :sex::spermy::bfp:

Yes, once AF comes and goes I will be OK! The 2ww is just very hard once you get to the end, especially when you keep seeing BFNs! I'll be okay though. I hope you have a blast on your trip!

hahaha I love all the smileys! You ladies are so creative!

Have fun at the Jersey Shore (non Snookie Land) hehe

Yes, once AF comes and goes I will be OK! The 2ww is just very hard once you get to the end, especially when you keep seeing BFNs! I'll be okay though. I hope you have a blast on your trip!

:hugs: This is actually the first month i have not pg tested just gone with the flow, we were only able to get one :sex: during the window and i think it may have been kinda late anyway. So even though i've got a clear blue burning a hole in a drawer i've held out to see if af is late :bodyb: cuz i know i cant handle another bfn right now! It's been hard but I couldn't justify using it :nope:

Just back from Chinese doctor - all I wanted was accupuncture and all I got was bags of stuff to make stinky bitter tea!!! HELP!!!!
I HATE BITTER STUFF!!!!
will have first accupuncture session next week though.
I will give these herbs a go and see how it goes. She says the first 2 days are the worst, once I get over them I will be fine - will just have to wait and see.
I also tried to book a reflexology session - just waiting for her to phone back, half expect she will phone back tonight.

hahaha I love all the smileys! You ladies are so creative!

Have fun at the Jersey Shore (non Snookie Land) hehe

Thanks! I'm kinda smiley addicted :blush: when i look through them they make me chuckle and any "real" smile is worth it to me! (but i think i may drive some ppl batty :wacko:) lol

I admire your patience purple!!! Can you be my POAS drill sergeant next month!?!?!? DO NOT LET ME POAS until I am AT LEAST 11 dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :winkwink:

Just back from Chinese doctor - all I wanted was accupuncture and all I got was bags of stuff to make stinky bitter tea!!! HELP!!!!
I HATE BITTER STUFF!!!!
will have first accupuncture session next week though.
I will give these herbs a go and see how it goes. She says the first 2 days are the worst, once I get over them I will be fine - will just have to wait and see.
I also tried to book a reflexology session - just waiting for her to phone back, half expect she will phone back tonight.

I hate bitter stuff too, good luck. I hope it works for you. Cant hurt to try right? keep us updated!

Hi ladies ana I love this thread I was catching on reading and all you ladies sound wonderful
so heres a little about me my name is Sandy I'm 28 and the love of my live Mike is 35 we have been together 8 1/2 wonderful years. he is my best friend my rock my everything. my family was not a fan when they first found out about us so much so my father did not speak to me for 2 years until I had a very bad kidney infection that almost killed me then he turned around kinda. We got engaged 2 years ago and would have been married by now but religion differences have stopped us from getting married which does and doesn't bother me I love him not matter if we a married or not I have been living with him for 8 years so a wedding was not going to change anything for us. We bought our first home last year and have been busy doing things around the house. aug 2010 I decided to stop taking bc because I was at a point in my life where I was ready to have kids and what ever happened happened and here we are a year later and still no baby. but I'm staying positive either way it will happen one day.

ps to all the smokers I quit smoking about 2 weeks ago and I was cutting back for over amonth before that. it is hard but after the 2 wks it does get a little easier the only thing that I hate is all the caughing it is horrible but my lungs are trying to clean themselves of years of smoking and according to the dr it is very normal good luck ladies that are trying to quit

Welcome butterworth!!! Where are you in your cycle right now?? I really hope you get your BFP soon. I feel so bad complaining about moving on to month 4 when so many other ladies have been trying much longer! :(

Welcome Butterworth! We are warning you, we are a group of crazy, coochie talking, hormonal ladies.

But we don't symptom spot! hahaha

Welcome Butterworth! We are warning you, we are a group of crazy, coochie talking, hormonal ladies.

What she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying from laughing so hard about all the coochie talk.. O M G! :yipee:

Welcome butterworth!!! Where are you in your cycle right now?? I really hope you get your BFP soon. I feel so bad complaining about moving on to month 4 when so many other ladies have been trying much longer! :(

don't feel bad it doesn't bother me I try not to think about it myself I was on bc for amost 10 years so I knew it would take my body a while to go back to normal. af is due to show her face aug 7 so fx she doesn't I caved and tested today bfn so who knows.

Aww butterworth, AF is due for me 8/6.. BFNs so far but I O'd late, only on 9 or 10 DPO... but having AF signs and spotting should be here soon, by tomorrow, if she is coming!

I'm a little crazy myself so I think I will fit in just fine here. I try not to symptom spot but it gets kinda hard sometimes so I try not to go to the tww forum cuz I am a little crazy so reading about everyones symptoms can drive me even more crazy

I kinda symptom spot but only if it's a totally weird and random symptom. I try to tune them out!!!! :ignore:

Aww butterworth, AF is due for me 8/6.. BFNs so far but I O'd late, only on 9 or 10 DPO... but having AF signs and spotting should be here soon, by tomorrow, if she is coming!

fx she doesn't. i don't really have any symptoms so not sure for me af started early last month so maybe she is going to start later this month I don't temp check or anything I just use ff and that is the date that was given to me my cycles can range from 33 to 35 days I'm going by the 33 day one

I admire your patience purple!!! Can you be my POAS drill sergeant next month!?!?!? DO NOT LET ME POAS until I am AT LEAST 11 dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :winkwink:

HAHAHA--believe me i'm not normally anywhere NEAR that good!!!! but i'll do my best to help ya out anytime
::trouble:NO POAS NO POAS.... I SAID NO POAS!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->