Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Zaly - i have not heard you lumpy breast but I hope it is pregnancy related. I would assume it is as you most likely would have noticed it before if it was there. :) keeping my fingers crossed for you. When are you testing again?
Canthrdlywait - oh I am sorry to hear about your ovulation. I hope you haven't ovulated yet and rather ovulate the way you wanted on your honeymoon.
Ninimarttc - super excited for you to get a bfp. I wish I could release two eggs and have twins. Hihi

So, I have tracked my ovulation the past few months with ovulation kit and I have every months had a positive in cd 16/17. I have tempted and it has shown an ovulation on cd 17 and also I pretty much feel my ovulation and cd16/17 seems about when I get the pain.

We dtd today in a crappy motel in Chicago. Haha we are on a road trip. We have camped in tent as well stayed in cabins along the way from New Jersey to Wyoming and we are now on our way back home. This is our last stop before driving home on Thursday. So baby will possibly be made on the road. Haha

When we ttc our dd we did the deep everyday for I think 9days. This time it will only be 6 days. :( hoping for a bfp soon. So we used preseed and I kept my legs up for a few minutes after the deed. That didn't make my partner so happy. Hahaha

Ok, got to sleep it is 3am here. Nighty night!

Ps. Sorry for long post.

Gl zaly! When are u testing again?
The witch got me just now but I'm feeling ok about it, ready to get this next cycle on the road and make a June/july baby :)

Thanks buttercup. Im testing tomorrow morning. trying to wait it out as long as possible, getting some cramps though and the witch is due tomorrow onward's depending on when she decides to make an appearance ( the joys of irregular periods, never know when there coming ) so not feeling so confident anymore, hopefully im wrong! Aww hun, sorry the witch got you, sending you loads of baby dust for next cycle!! :dust:

AF came for me yesterday. Looks like our couple of week headstart getting into TTC didn't make much of a difference. Hoping this cycle is it!!

Definitely feel your pain with the irregular periods/cycles Zaly, my last cycle was 35 days and the one before that was 30. All the best for when you test tomorrow :dust:

I am in my last hour of work before my wedding/honeymoon!! I am so antsy to get out of here. Tomorrow we are running all the last minute errands and then friday is th wedding!! Woohoo!! Then TTC for real! haha

It is officially the 5th (1 a.m) AF is due i have no symptoms of any kind but my fiance thinks that I am pregnant because he says my attitude has changed. I am pretty easy going and happy but he says that I have "hell brewing in me". I have noticed that I get angry at him for no reason I hate the way he eats, breaths, his sense of humor everything and i dont know why it just got like this out of the blue and I know I love him we have been together 7 years this november. Anyhoo I am going to use my second test when i wake up

zaly - fingers crossed for a bfp.

canthdlywait - so exciting. good luck and enjoy your wedding.

ninimarttc - hoping for a bfp for you.

so, i think i am ovulating as i can always feel it. :( only dtd 2 times :( thinking that i would ovulate as usual around cd 16/17. :(

we will see i will do the ovu test tomorrow to see if i have a surge.

BFP here today at 10dpo :)

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Elleah/1378353972154_zps5d3e3f52.jpg

Congrats shanandboc, it's a wonderful dark test! Yay!

Nini good luck!

Canthardlywait- congrats! Exciting!

Congrats on your bfp shanandBoc!

CantHrdlyWait Good luck for tomorrow! Hope you have a wonderful day!

So ladies..i tested negative yesterday and now 14dpo, waiting on witch to show her ugly face. Still trying to keep hope though xx

I'm struggling big time ladies. AF is 9 days late, i'm now on 20dpo. Every pregnancy test I have taken is negative. It is not normal at all for AF to be late, let alone 9 days. We used opk this cycle so I was really hoping to get a sticky bean this cycle. If I'm really not pregnant i'd really like to just get AF so I can move on to the next cycle. But there are no AF signs.
I figured I need a blood test to see if I truly am not pregnant, so I call an OBGYN who told me next available appointment for a regular visit is November, but that if I was pregnant they could see me earlier. I explained to her that was the whole point, I needed to find out if I was pregnant, but there was nothing they would do to give me an appointment.

Needless to say, I hung up the phone in tears. I'm now so upset and worked up and scared about what is going on. Even the doctor won't help me. What do I do?

Congrats shanandBoc!

I tested this afternoon and I got a faint line it wasnt light but it wasnt as dark as the other lines so according to the box its a BFP but i read that blue dye test are iffy and the first one showed a positive but the line in the control panel didnt show up. I dont want to get my hopes up seeing that I havent had any symptoms of any kind for AF, implantation, or pregnancy but tomorrow I will be officially 1 day late but I will get another digital test. Has anyone experienced this before I never thought that it would be this hard to figure out if your pregnant

Congrats shanandBoc!

I tested this afternoon and I got a faint line it wasnt light but it wasnt as dark as the other lines so according to the box its a BFP but i read that blue dye test are iffy and the first one showed a positive but the line in the control panel didnt show up. I dont want to get my hopes up seeing that I havent had any symptoms of any kind for AF, implantation, or pregnancy but tomorrow I will be officially 1 day late but I will get another digital test. Has anyone experienced this before I never thought that it would be this hard to figure out if your pregnant

this is exciting. i really hope you get your bfp. please update us on the results tomorrow. i understand your frustration, i would be too. do you have another hpt at home of the same brand? i would probably just tried again to see what happens. good luck!!

I'm struggling big time ladies. AF is 9 days late, i'm now on 20dpo. Every pregnancy test I have taken is negative. It is not normal at all for AF to be late, let alone 9 days. We used opk this cycle so I was really hoping to get a sticky bean this cycle. If I'm really not pregnant i'd really like to just get AF so I can move on to the next cycle. But there are no AF signs.
I figured I need a blood test to see if I truly am not pregnant, so I call an OBGYN who told me next available appointment for a regular visit is November, but that if I was pregnant they could see me earlier. I explained to her that was the whole point, I needed to find out if I was pregnant, but there was nothing they would do to give me an appointment.

Needless to say, I hung up the phone in tears. I'm now so upset and worked up and scared about what is going on. Even the doctor won't help me. What do I do?

hmm strange that they wouldn't get you in. below is a link to someone that had the same question and it seems as it is possible to get a positive hpt 14 days late. maybe that is the case for you. crossing my fingers that is the case for you.

https://www.pregnancy.org/question/when-should-i-test-positive

so we finally got home tonight from our road trip. i tested with opk and it showed a smiley face. i am or have ovulated. i am guessing i already ovulated yesterday and my surge is still there. i am going to assume it won't be positive when i test tomorrow. we dtd today as well so 3 times around ovulation. my temping this month has been crazy as i have not remebered everyday and i have slept in tents some of the days. we will see but i will probably start testing 10dpo which will be on the 14th. we will see. the last time i got pregnant i got very heavy breast very early on so i will watch out for that. :)

how is everyone doing?

hey hun, i no how u feel i had similar with my son whos now 2, i didnt get a bfp till i was 7 weeks pregnant, dr said some ppl just dont produce enough hgc,

contratz to the bfp, im currently 3dpo and im hating this tww, currently having sttrange stretchy aches that arent like af pains, and the constant feeling of emptyness like wen ur starving,

af is due the 18th which is great cos i have a 3 hour science exam that day lol, hope all is well with everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->