Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Iv been feeling ill the last two days, been in bed most of the day. Have a headache, sore throat, dizzy and feeling slightly sick. Had more diarrhea today (sorry tmi) hoping this is the start of something.. Im getting excited for all of us :) xx

Hopefully those are some early preggo symptoms! :happydance:
When do you plan to test?

yay i got a positive opk. so now we are going to bed without missing a day. i told hubby we have to make up for the day with missed. haha poor guy but he is excited. he is not as scared as he was the last time around because he know now what the result is. a baby girl that will always love him no matter what. :)

zaly - sounds like good indicator. when are you testing?

Attachments

• Positive OPK Sep2013.jpg
    Positive OPK Sep2013.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
bella- YAY for a +OPK!! They seem so much easier to read, I may have to try them next month if no BFP this month.

I've seriously been cramping almost constantly since 2DPO. I know this doesn't seem possible, or maybe it's not related, but it doesn't normally happen.

my best friend told me that she cramped almost immediatley after conception and it lasted for weeks. Trying not to let that get to me! Trying so hard not get excited for the very first cycle.

Rainbow- What I don't get is these are like AF cramps.. def in my uterus. SO i know it's not somehow O. I've just never had this. But I swear, i'm not just imagining them. I just worry that i'll have all these symtoms and end up with a BFN at the end of it all...

the TWW is so hard!!!

I so understand! I have been having the same exact feeling. Like AF was coming any moment now. And that was just after ovulation!.very weird. I agree, I wish the tww was so much easier and that there was a specific symptom that ment you were pregnant that was different from PMS symptoms . :grr: definitely hard. I have been wearing a liner for the past 3 days just in case AF shows

:dust:

For some reason I just feel like since we skipped last night, I'm out this cycle. Not sure why - I know Sunday night's randevú was still in the fertile window. lol :dohh:

So...when is everyone going to test? Before a missed AF or after?

Too bad 8DPO is soooo early.... that'll be my DH's birthday. haha

For some reason I just feel like since we skipped last night, I'm out this cycle. Not sure why - I know Sunday night's randevú was still in the fertile window. lol :dohh:

Hopefully you're not out! :) not out till :witch: shows her face :)

Well considering last cycle I tested 3DPO :)rofl:) I'm going to try and hold off until 10DPO. I'm debating testing on 8DPO to see if by some miracle I can surprise my DH on his 30th b-day. :)

Lol really???! That's early! Lol but of I had tests I probably would too haha. And that would be a nice surprise !:)

bella- YAY for a +OPK!! They seem so much easier to read, I may have to try them next month if no BFP this month.

yeah, i have tried the stips but i prefer the smiley (digital) opks. i got these at walmart and belive it or not i have had them for 4 months or so. after i used these a couple of cycles last time we tried to get pregnant, they helped me figure out when i typically get the first smiley face and then when i ovulate. so you can use a pack for about 5 cycles easily.

but we will cross our fingers that you get a bfp this time and you don't need more opk. :)

aww mara don't worry, you are not out until af shows. all it takes is one little guy. you already dtd sunday, yesterday and today? that is pretty good. :)

you are too funny, 3 dpo is def to early. hahaha

if i were you, i would have tested on 8dpo in case you get a bfp it would be an awesome surprise. :)

i will test 10 dpo if i have the same symptoms as my last pregnancy, specially if i feel my breast are heavy and tender. hihi it is far away. :(

Thanks for the encouragement ladies, well remember how i got two positive opks this month? Well iv decided to go with the last one I got on the 26th which would make me 7dpo today. So I plan on testing on sunday at 10dpo. Im so hoping this cold/flu is linked to my bfp. Although I could of just caught it, my nephew wasnt feeling too good and i was around him a lot on sunday. The diarrhea iv been having though cant be explained, at first i thought it was something i ate, but DH and DD have been eating the same as me and they are fine:shrug: Come on beany! x

I felt the same way.. when we got close to O I felt like we HAD to BD every day.. fx for us that we got all we need! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->