Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Well, i'm kind of back and forth about testing. I don't plan on testing before 10/13, but I run my marathon on 10/12. Part of me feels like I should test before the race, but I just don't want to put myself through a BFN before the race. AF is due on 10/13.. So I may test of 10/13. I don't have any tests at home, so I don't want to buy them unless I have good reason to think I'm Pg.

Well, i'm kind of back and forth about testing. I don't plan on testing before 10/13, but I run my marathon on 10/12. Part of me feels like I should test before the race, but I just don't want to put myself through a BFN before the race. AF is due on 10/13.. So I may test of 10/13. I don't have any tests at home, so I don't want to buy them unless I have good reason to think I'm Pg.

which marathon are you running? i see that we both live on the east coast. :) is this your first marathon?

i want to run one as well. did my first ever half marathon in may here in nj which was awesome. i have signed up for another one back in sweden next may. well if i am in my last trimester than i will not attempt any race. haha

last time i got pregnant i wanted to keep on working out but couldn't as i had a surgery in april and the recovery time was 3 - 4 months. we were not even aloud to ttc during that time. but as soon as we could on the second month i got pregnant. my obgyn said no to work out as i had not done any for the 4 months prior.

are any of you gals going to continue exercise while pregnant? any of the second time around moms work out during the first pregnancy? how did that go?

i try to work out 4 times a week with 1 day yoga, i day mommy boot camp, 2 days running 5km each time.

Bella - the Baltimore Marathon in Maryland. It's my first full mary, but I've ran two 16 miles races, 9 half marathons, and several 5k's. I wanted to do this mary before we had kids, because I don't know if i'll ever have the time to dedicate to training once we have a baby! I plan on walking a lot once i'm pregnant, but marathon training has kinda taken my love for running away, so i'm taking a bit of a running break when the marathon is over.

ok, i feel completely crazy right now. but how weird is this. i went to the bathroom and after i washed my hands i felt wet on my t-shirt exactly were my right nipple is. i first thought water must have splat on my t-shirt. but then sorry tmi i lifted my t-shirt and squeezed my nipple and out came milk. hahaha is that weird or what? i showed my oh to make sure i was not imagining this. and he saw the milk come out as well. so what does this mean? i stopped nursing when my dd was exactly 1year and she is almost 17 months now. am i pregnant although i have yet to ovulate? have you guys heard anything like this before?

sorry for the novel. :)

Bella - the Baltimore Marathon in Maryland. It's my first full mary, but I've ran two 16 miles races, 9 half marathons, and several 5k's. I wanted to do this mary before we had kids, because I don't know if i'll ever have the time to dedicate to training once we have a baby! I plan on walking a lot once i'm pregnant, but marathon training has kinda taken my love for running away, so i'm taking a bit of a running break when the marathon is over.

wow that is amazing. you must be in great shape lady. ok maybe i will continue with a few more half marathons before attempting a full marathon. do you follow a schedule for your marathon training? how many weeks of training prior to the mary? i didn't gain a lot of weight while pregnant i was very sick the first 17 weeks, even hooked to iv. but i hope i will feel better this time around and manage to do light work out and even running but at a slower pace.

wow that is amazing. you must be in great shape lady. ok maybe i will continue with a few more half marathons before attempting a full marathon. do you follow a schedule for your marathon training? how many weeks of training prior to the mary? i didn't gain a lot of weight while pregnant i was very sick the first 17 weeks, even hooked to iv. but i hope i will feel better this time around and manage to do light work out and even running but at a slower pace.

Trading for the marathon has been 18 weeks. It's super time consuming as I have to run 4-5 nights a week. When I ran 20 miles, it took me 4 hours. So it can take up a lot of time on the weekends. In so ready to get back to normal life.

Hi everyone :) Hope everyone is doing well... :dust: to every single one of you. Congrats to the blessed few who have had their BFP's already - let's keep them coming.

Also thank you for all the congratulatory word regarding our recent nuptials - greatly appreciated!

CantHardlyWait - so good for your health to be training like that - you must be really fit - such an inspiration.

I exercised for the first time in weeks again today...my husband and I took our 2 huskies for a run. So we do about 3 - 5 km's with them. They LOVE it - and we get some really good exercise from it...I can already feel my calf muscles are getting sore/stiff...lol...

On a more SS note... while jogging today I became very aware of my (TMI warning*).... tender nipples...it felt as though I was jogging without a bra on or something...which was not the case at all believe me...I had a bra on, as well as a training top with built in support over it...plus I do not have big boobs at all, I am a small B at the most.... so this has never been an problem. I actually had to hold 'them' while jogging today to keep them from hurting too much. AnYwAY...I just wanted to share that...not sure if I am imagining it all...but I am very hopeful :-D

I did a FRER yesterday and today...yes I am a PSOAS addict of note...but BFN... I am supposed to start AF on the 10th of October...so I am crazy for testing so early I know... as I am typing this I have heartburn as well...although I have been eating like a little piggy the last week...so that might really be just 'me' lol ;)

Keep well ladies,
will keep ya posted :flower:

Trading for the marathon has been 18 weeks. It's super time consuming as I have to run 4-5 nights a week. When I ran 20 miles, it took me 4 hours. So it can take up a lot of time on the weekends. In so ready to get back to normal life.

Major kudos to both of you - I hate running. LOL

I'm a swimmer and have been since I was really little (swam competitively for 13 years). I plan on jogging, walking and swimming while pregnant so I stay strong and healthy. I was going 3-4x a week up until the wedding, but then with closing escrow on the new house and honeymoon....well I haven't been to the gym in a month or more. lol

Hi everyone :) Hope everyone is doing well... :dust: to every single one of you. Congrats to the blessed few who have had their BFP's already - let's keep them coming.

Also thank you for all the congratulatory word regarding our recent nuptials - greatly appreciated!

CantHardlyWait - so good for your health to be training like that - you must be really fit - such an inspiration.

I exercised for the first time in weeks again today...my husband and I took our 2 huskies for a run. So we do about 3 - 5 km's with them. They LOVE it - and we get some really good exercise from it...I can already feel my calf muscles are getting sore/stiff...lol...

On a more SS note... while jogging today I became very aware of my (TMI warning*).... tender nipples...it felt as though I was jogging without a bra on or something...which was not the case at all believe me...I had a bra on, as well as a training top with built in support over it...plus I do not have big boobs at all, I am a small B at the most.... so this has never been an problem. I actually had to hold 'them' while jogging today to keep them from hurting too much. AnYwAY...I just wanted to share that...not sure if I am imagining it all...but I am very hopeful :-D

I did a FRER yesterday and today...yes I am a PSOAS addict of note...but BFN... I am supposed to start AF on the 10th of October...so I am crazy for testing so early I know... as I am typing this I have heartburn as well...although I have been eating like a little piggy the last week...so that might really be just 'me' lol ;)

Keep well ladies,
will keep ya posted :flower:

Hi :flower:

Best of luck and lots of :dust: to you too!

I see you got married just a few weeks ago. I got married on August 24, 2013. :happydance: Congrats newlywed. haha

We have quite a few newlyweds on this thread. haha :thumbup:

hello ladies!! Not much going on today.. oddly enough after several days of cramping, i'm not having almost any today.. a slight pinchy feeling but not much at all.. 5dpo.. not sure how I feel about this cycle...

I can from time to time get crampy feelings right after O'ing. Do you ever get that?

Read online that as soon as the sperm fertilizes the egg your body releases certain chemicals and hormones so things can start changing rather quickly. Its a crap-shoot though! It all happens right around ovulation when a lot of women get either PMS or ovulation symptoms.....and they all can be seen as pregnancy symptoms. :dohh: Drives me crazy.

I've been getting crampy/aching feelings since around dinner last night, and then when I woke up I know have this weird gas/liquid rippling feeling on my left side. :shrug: Almost like twitching and it actually makes my side wiggle. Very weird...

I'm half expecting that the cycle I don't get any symptoms is going to be the one I'm actually pregnant. :lol:

I can from time to time get crampy feelings right after O'ing. Do you ever get that?

Read online that as soon as the sperm fertilizes the egg your body releases certain chemicals and hormones so things can start changing rather quickly. Its a crap-shoot though! It all happens right around ovulation when a lot of women get either PMS or ovulation symptoms.....and they all can be seen as pregnancy symptoms. :dohh: Drives me crazy.

I've been getting crampy/aching feelings since around dinner last night, and then when I woke up I know have this weird gas/liquid rippling feeling on my left side. :shrug: Almost like twitching and it actually makes my side wiggle. Very weird...

I'm half expecting that the cycle I don't get any symptoms is going to be the one I'm actually pregnant. :lol:

OMG!!! I had that wierd ripply sensastion!!! I think it was 3DPO! SO crazy!! LOL Everything has been on my left side.. All the pinches/tugs/ cramps are all in the same spot.. strange!! :growlmad:

Yeah, that wiggling/rippling feeling is still going. Very weird!! All on my left side too. Its probably just gas. :rofl:

hahahaha maybe we're both just full of gas!! but seriously, it's on your left side too! So STRANGE!

ok, that is it. i have ovulation pain this evening and i also got a second smiley face earlier today. we dtd again today. we will most likely bed again in the morning to ensure that we have covered our bases. :) then i am in with you gals in the tww.

this is what is going to suck. so i was raised in sweden (born in ethipia), my oh is from norway. we live in the us right now but moving back to sweden soon. hubby will leave for sweden in 2 weeks. :( so unless i don't get a positive on 10 or 11 dpo i will have to do the test alone and then give him a call. i kind of wanted to do the way we did we our dd, that is look at the test together and find out about our baby together.

i know, i know these are really ridiculous problems. haha but i just like being fair.

so you gals are feeling a bunch of symptoms?! well the tugging etc. i hope it is a good sign for pregnancy. i mean you covered you bases pretty good.

for us we dtd cd 11, 12, 14, 15, and now 16. hope that is enough as with dd we dtd 9 days in a row. hahaha

I've been EXTREMELY crampy tonight. I just don't get it!

What dpo are you?

Tested today at 8dpo..i know, way to early and of course was bfn.

Iv noticed though my boobs aren't sore, usually every cycle they are painful a week before AF, its now 4 days until AF and no sore boobs:shrug: My nipples feel tingly now and again but that's it. Had AF type cramps yesterday though so im thinking i could be out. Anyone else got any new symptoms to share? x

Zaly- I'm on 6dpo today, which I know is really too early for anything but my friend said with he DS she cramped pretty much from the time she conceived.. so FX! LOL

3DPO today (and I didn't test :rofl:).

Still cramping (not as extreme as yesterday or the day before though) but no more weird gas/liquid wiggling around my left side. Other than that....I also now have a runny nose. Ugh! I just got over having a stupid cold!!

zaly - do you feel any similar symptoms as your last pregnancy? then only thing i have from my last pregnancy is that i my breasts felt heavy. haha

canthrdlywait - you are strong for wanting to wait until 13th of oct. i hope i make it to 10dpo. :)

so i used opk and no smiley face today. i have pretty bad ovulation pain so i know i ovulated last night. we dtd this morning just to be safe. haha now i am with you gals on the tww. arggg it is going to suck because everyday will feel much longer then they are. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->