Ladies TTC August/September 2013

CantHrdlyWait - Well anything is possible, I sure hope it a good sign x

mara - maybe that weird gas wiggly feeling was something to do with ovulation? Also a cold could be a early symptom, i have read it x

bellaswedus - Well to be honest I only had two symptoms last time and that was extreme exhaustion and bigger boobs. I do feel tired this cycle but my boobs haven't grown, just feel tingly. x

Bella- The main reason i'm waiting to make sure i'm late is because I really don't want it to affect my marathon. Like if for some reason I was PG, and I started feeling bad during the marathon, I might use the baby as an excuse to quit, which I won't do. I'm a firm believer of if the pregnancy is meant to be, it will be. Running shouldn't have any ill affect. And if it's negative, I don't want to be super bummed and have it take away from my excitement for running the marathon. Also.. I just can't afford to keep buying test. I did remember this morning though, that I have ONE wal mart $0.88 cheapie test under the sink in the bathroom. Maybe on the morn of the 13th i'll test with that!?

Hi Mara! :) Thank you! And congratulations to you too!! I am hoping for a honeymoon baby! Feeling very hopeful :baby:

Lots and lots of baby :dust: to you too!! :flower:

What are your main symptoms today? And what DPO or cycle day are you?

I've been EXTREMELY crampy tonight. I just don't get it!

What dpo are you?

Tested today at 8dpo..i know, way to early and of course was bfn.

Iv noticed though my boobs aren't sore, usually every cycle they are painful a week before AF, its now 4 days until AF and no sore boobs:shrug: My nipples feel tingly now and again but that's it. Had AF type cramps yesterday though so im thinking i could be out. Anyone else got any new symptoms to share? x

Hi Zaly,

I also tested on 8 dpo and got a bfn... my husband told me there is no way a test would have shown a positive on 8 dpo, especially since AF would still have been more than one week away (he is a doctor and knows his stuff;).

I have heard that AF type cramps are vey common when you are in fact pregnant, and before you get your BFP...so you are not out until AF shows. :flower:

I am 9 DPO today and my symptoms today are: Congested nose & slight cough. Feeling very tired. Some lower back ache/twinges (right side).

Some other symptoms I have experienced this week are: Exhaustion; being more thirsty more frequently than usual. Sensitive boobs/nipples, but also bigger boobs (but I have gained a couple of kg's - so that might just be due to that). Being a bit moody/emotional. Had a dream about my husband telling me I'm pregnant.

Okay so I think I'm around 10 dpo today...although I didn't do OPK's or temps or anything, I'm just going on my normal "average" for when I used to do OPK's a couple of months back... ANYWAY, so I tested with FRER this morning...and for the first time ever I see a VERY very faint line...I have loaded it onto "countdown to pregnancy" and the ladies are voting that it's "positive"!! Now don't get me wrong...it's squinter faint! I am sure my husband wont even see it... how soon can I test with a digi????

xXx

Strawberry, really??? Yay. Post it here!! I'd wait a day or so for the digi. Are you having any symptoms?

Where is our picture Strawberry2?!? Lol

Post it here please. :D How exciting!!

Hey ladies! yes I am quietly very optimistic...I will take another pic soon :) I am going to the store to get some more tests in a couple of hours... I will try and post "the old pic" or the link to the pic... is there a way to post the actual pic to this thread?

I do have some symptoms... felt like a needed to eat something this morning or I was going to start feeling slightly queasy, but nothing major. Also I have been battling to get out of bed...soooo sleepy. And my boobs feel heavier and look even bigger...and I had quite a bit more lower abdominal cramping this morning.

I will keep you posted!!

Here's a link so long - not sure if it will work - hope so!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=182946

Thanks strawberry :) I do hope the cramps are pregnancy related.

I see the line on your test!! Oh im so excited for you, keep us updated xx

strwaberry - how fun. i def see the line. congrats lady. when i was pregnant with my dd the one strong pregnancy sign was heavy boobs. :)

Yay!!! :happydance: I am starting to get excited now! I just did another FRER and the line is definitely darker than this morning and I can see pink in it for sure!!! Can this really be?!!

I am just waiting for my husband to get home so that I can use a cable to upload the photo from my camera!! :) I have bought a digital test too - but wanna try and wait until tomorrow morning or so before I use it...

Thank you so much for all of the comments and support! You guys are all great! :flower:

This is our first cycle trying to get pregnant. I finished AF just before our wedding, my LMP date is 13 Sept, and my cycle is average around 26, 27 or 28 days. I "normally" ovulate between the 11th and 15th cycle day each cycle (I used OPK's after coming off the pill so as to see how things "worked";), we were using condoms up until the wedding. The wedding was 2 and a half weeks ago... :) Honeymoon baby!?? :)

I will post a new pic as soon as hubby gets back from the gym! I have to still figure out how I'm gonna tell him - I want to surprise him...any ideas???

Okay here's the new pic... It's really much darker and clearly visibly pink with the naked eye (without squinting!;) What do you think??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=183049

Ooh looks positive to me Strawberry, how exciting! Congratulations :happydance:

Yayyy strawberry!! I see the line again, congrats!! HnH nine months xxx

So i tested today 10dpo, bfn :( Finding it hard to keep the hope now. AF is three days away x

Congrats strawberry! I hope we have the same luck! I'm 8dpo today, so I still have awhile until I will know.

strawberry - i see the line again today. :) congrats!!! did you tell your hubby? or are you trying to figure out a fun way of telling him? check on youtube there are so many posts on how people have told their families and oh. let us know how you do it.

this is so exciting. how many people on this thread has so far gotten bfp? it seems like there is a pretty good amount.

i honestly don't know how many dpo i am according to ff as it has yet to record my ovulation. but according to my own ovulation pain in conjunction to the temprature rise i would say i ovulated on cycle day 17 and i am now 2 dpo. not feeling a whole lot then some twinges here and there but i know i typically get that between ovu day and my period. i am waiting for the heavy breast symptom to make me think i am the slightest pregnant. i am hoping that will happen by friday/saturday. keep fingers crossed for me ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->