Ladies TTC August/September 2013

strawberry - i see the line again today. :) congrats!!! did you tell your hubby? or are you trying to figure out a fun way of telling him? check on youtube there are so many posts on how people have told their families and oh. let us know how you do it.

this is so exciting. how many people on this thread has so far gotten bfp? it seems like there is a pretty good amount.

i honestly don't know how many dpo i am according to ff as it has yet to record my ovulation. but according to my own ovulation pain in conjunction to the temprature rise i would say i ovulated on cycle day 17 and i am now 2 dpo. not feeling a whole lot then some twinges here and there but i know i typically get that between ovu day and my period. i am waiting for the heavy breast symptom to make me think i am the slightest pregnant. i am hoping that will happen by friday/saturday. keep fingers crossed for me ladies.

Thank you Bellaswedus!! :) And thank you to everyone else as well - it is so lovely to read your comments. I am very happy - or rather WE are very happy - YES - I told my hubby today :thumbup:

I booked a table for us at a very nice restaurant that he's been wanting to go to for ages... but about an hour and a bit before we had to leave for the restaurant, I asked him to check the oven because I smell gas...lol... he checked - only to find a bun... he didn't "click" yet though..haha...so I told him to open the envelope on the counter...it is a baby blue card with a teddy on it and only the word "congartulations" on the front. So I wrote inside: In about +- 8 months time you are going to be someone's "DAD" :) Congartulations daddy!! :) And I wrote a very nice verse from the bible relating to 'dad's' and children being a Blessing. He loved it. He just smiled and asked me "are you really pregnant?" :) ...he has been super sweet and excited all night...I feel like I'm on cloud 9. :cloud9:

Baby Blessings to ya all ladies. Much love. xXx

That is soooo sweet!!

The bun in the oven was part of the "scavenger hunt" I was planning on doing when we get a BFP. lol There was a "bun in the oven", a "Baby Ruth bar" and then a nursery rhyme that was about bedtime...and on the bed I was going to have a digital hpt waiting for him. :baby: We'll see if I can pull this off...he's way too curious when I use the bathroom during the TWW and may not let me surprised him since he'll spoil the fun. LOL

CONGRATS again, how exciting!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

image.jpg

I think i may have gotten a positive.. Not sure though as it came up 2mins after the time limit. What do you ladies think? X

strawberry - i see the line again today. :) congrats!!! did you tell your hubby? or are you trying to figure out a fun way of telling him? check on youtube there are so many posts on how people have told their families and oh. let us know how you do it.

this is so exciting. how many people on this thread has so far gotten bfp? it seems like there is a pretty good amount.

i honestly don't know how many dpo i am according to ff as it has yet to record my ovulation. but according to my own ovulation pain in conjunction to the temprature rise i would say i ovulated on cycle day 17 and i am now 2 dpo. not feeling a whole lot then some twinges here and there but i know i typically get that between ovu day and my period. i am waiting for the heavy breast symptom to make me think i am the slightest pregnant. i am hoping that will happen by friday/saturday. keep fingers crossed for me ladies.

Thank you Bellaswedus!! :) And thank you to everyone else as well - it is so lovely to read your comments. I am very happy - or rather WE are very happy - YES - I told my hubby today :thumbup:

I booked a table for us at a very nice restaurant that he's been wanting to go to for ages... but about an hour and a bit before we had to leave for the restaurant, I asked him to check the oven because I smell gas...lol... he checked - only to find a bun... he didn't "click" yet though..haha...so I told him to open the envelope on the counter...it is a baby blue card with a teddy on it and only the word "congartulations" on the front. So I wrote inside: In about +- 8 months time you are going to be someone's "DAD" :) Congartulations daddy!! :) And I wrote a very nice verse from the bible relating to 'dad's' and children being a Blessing. He loved it. He just smiled and asked me "are you really pregnant?" :) ...he has been super sweet and excited all night...I feel like I'm on cloud 9. :cloud9:

Baby Blessings to ya all ladies. Much love. xXx

how fun strawberry. congrats once again and enjoy your lovely pregnancy.

View attachment 682251

I think i may have gotten a positive.. Not sure though as it came up 2mins after the time limit. What do you ladies think? X

i see it....ohhh so exciting. i don't think 2 minutes after is that much after, do another test and see or wait until tomorrow morning. congrats zaly.

Thank you. I dont want to get my hopes up to much yet though. Before this test i did a ic (i heard they are very unreliable) and i saw the faintest of lines, i honestly thought it was an evap so thats why i took that other test. Im still not sure though. Im going to re test in the morning, will keep you all updated xx

Zaly- OMG! this is a pregnancy test right? I see the line!!! Let us know tomorrow what it looks like!!!

View attachment 682251

i see it....ohhh so exciting. i don't think 2 minutes after is that much after, do another test and see or wait until tomorrow morning. congrats zaly.

Thank you. I dont want to get my hopes up to much yet though. Before this test i did a ic (i heard they are very unreliable) and i saw the faintest of lines, i honestly thought it was an evap so thats why i took that other test. Im still not sure though. Im going to re test in the morning, will keep you all updated xx
I totally see it!!! :happydance::happydance:

I think that makes 2 BFPs in our group!!! :D

Becky- maybe you and I can add to the list this month!! wouldn't that be awesome!!

CantHrdlyWait - yeah its a pregnancy test. Im trying not to get my hopes up to much though just in case. But then i think to my self why would it be positive unless there was HCG in my system? Thanks for all the kind words ladies. Il let you all know what tomorrows test brings.

Hope you all get ur bfp this month too! Sending you baby dust :dust: xx

Hello ladies, well i took another test, the same brand as yesterday plus two ic tests and i got lines on all three! :happydance: So im thinking this must be it. I have read really bad things about the predictor test though, apparently it can give you a false positive. This worried me a little but the fact i have positives on the ic's it must be real! They are really really faint mind you and you cant really pic it up on camera but will let you all see.

My boobs are insanely tingly today but other than that im feeling fine. AF is due tomorrow so we will see if she stays away, she better!!

ctp-143373-1381228519.jpg

ctp-143373-1381228788.jpg

What do you all think? x

ohhhh zaly - you are def pregnant. congrats. i so see the line on both. :) yippie!

Thank you so much ladies, going to pop out and get a frer this evening for a definite final confirmation lol im not very trusting :p xx

I'm not sure how i'm feeling today. 10dpo. I keep feeling out. Couldn't sleep worth crap last night, and usually i'm like this before AF shows up. blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->