Ladies TTC August/September 2013

I'm not sure how i'm feeling today. 10dpo. I keep feeling out. Couldn't sleep worth crap last night, and usually i'm like this before AF shows up. blah.

ohhhh..dont loose hope. I felt like AF was coming to, symptoms can be so similar its unreal. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

I'm not sure how i'm feeling today. 10dpo. I keep feeling out. Couldn't sleep worth crap last night, and usually i'm like this before AF shows up. blah.
You and me both. :hugs::hugs:

We're still early in our TTC, its only been 1 cycle for both of us (I don't really count my honeymoon since that was such a long shot LOL).

WARNING: Positive hpt is of soda (Coke). :)

At home I thought I saw something, but now looking at the computer I think I only see something on two of the pictures (probably shadows or just line eye). All are of the same test, and the pictures were taken at the 3-4 minute mark (Wondfos brand).

7DPO today... I'll test again in two days. Or at least I'll try to not POS tomorrow. hahaha

Attachments

• 20131008_074611.jpg
    20131008_074611.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20131008_074614.jpg
    20131008_074614.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20131008_074619.jpg
    20131008_074619.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20131008_074628.jpg
    20131008_074628.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20131008_074634.jpg
    20131008_074634.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
Hello ladies, well i took another test, the same brand as yesterday plus two ic tests and i got lines on all three! :happydance: So im thinking this must be it. I have read really bad things about the predictor test though, apparently it can give you a false positive. This worried me a little but the fact i have positives on the ic's it must be real! They are really really faint mind you and you cant really pic it up on camera but will let you all see.

My boobs are insanely tingly today but other than that im feeling fine. AF is due tomorrow so we will see if she stays away, she better!!

View attachment 682495

View attachment 682497

What do you all think? x

Congratulations Zaly :happydance::baby: :) Happy & Healthy pregnancy to you too!! :)

So I think i can safely say I am pregnant now, had positives on multiple tests now.

Told hubby earlier. Copied a video on youtube where the lady puts a positive pregnancy test in a baby bottle and puts it in the fridge. I did this and also put a note in saying "coming out in 8+ months, cant wait to meet you daddy" anyway i asked hubby to get me a glass of orange juice, he never even noticed the bottle! lol i had to tell him to go back in, he was so shocked and very happy. :)

Going to make an appointment for the docs tomorrow. Cant believe im actually pregnant. Hoping the beany sticks FX

Good luck to all you other ladies, you all have been such great support especially ladies from wtt that iv been talking to for a while now, you girls are great! Sending you lots of baby dust and hope you join me in the pregnancy bit soon. Will be back and forth checking up on you. xxx

Hello ladies, well i took another test, the same brand as yesterday plus two ic tests and i got lines on all three! :happydance: So im thinking this must be it. I have read really bad things about the predictor test though, apparently it can give you a false positive. This worried me a little but the fact i have positives on the ic's it must be real! They are really really faint mind you and you cant really pic it up on camera but will let you all see.

My boobs are insanely tingly today but other than that im feeling fine. AF is due tomorrow so we will see if she stays away, she better!!

View attachment 682495

View attachment 682497

What do you all think? x

Congratulations Zaly :happydance::baby: :) Happy & Healthy pregnancy to you too!! :)

Thank you strawberry. Random question when did you get a positive on your clear blue digi? I did one yesterday and was negative, must still be early but was wondering when you got yours xx

I was talking with my girlfriend tonight after I got extreme cramping and backaches and she talked me into testing with my crappy CVS blue dye test tomorrow morning. I'll be 11do so maybe this would be long enough to see yes or no. I hate those damn blue dye tests, but if anything it'll be fun to waste it!

For those who haven't seen it yet, we have another graduate....

Congratulations CantHrdlyWait!!!! :happydance:

OH MY! I totally forgot to post in here!! My brain is a mess today!!!

Got my :bfp: at 11dpo today ladies!!! First cycle!

canthrdly wait i sure hope we all get preggers this cycle. i can't wait to hear about the results of your test today. i will also test 10 dpo.

zaly - how fun. now that so many have gotten a pos the rest of us might as well right?! ;)

ss this cycle.......just a bunch of cm, don't know if that is good or if it means nothing. haha other than that i am waiting for heavy breast symptom in a couple of days. :) haha

oh my lord CANTHARDLYWAIT this is nuts. i didn't see your msg before posting. holly cr*p this is crazy (in a good way). CONGRATS WOMAN! i can't believe that everyone is getting a positive. this def a lucky thread. :) did you tell your hubs?

Congrats Zaly and CantHrdlyWait!!!! Hoping the luck comes my way later this month!!

OH MY! I totally forgot to post in here!! My brain is a mess today!!!

Got my :bfp: at 11dpo today ladies!!! First cycle!

OH MY GOSH!! Congrats hun!! Ahhh!! this must be a lucky thready after all. Maybe we can be bump buddies :happydance: HnH nine months xx

Bella- Haven't told DH yet! Want to be able to tell him in person, so I have to wait about 2.5 more hours!!

Zaly - yes! Bump buddies =]

Bella- Haven't told DH yet! Want to be able to tell him in person, so I have to wait about 2.5 more hours!!

Zaly - yes! Bump buddies =]

how fun, let us know how it goes. i really want to find out if i preggers before hubby leaves for sweden on monday. keep fingers crossed for me ladies.

So I was terrified to tell DH all day about the pregnancy. I don't know why, I just was. We both had decided we were going to try right after the wedding but I was really surprised it happened right away! I decided to just tell DH instead of trying to come up with something cute. So when we got home he didn't even come in from the car as we needed to run some errands. As I was getting in the car I had a strange look on my face and I just stared at him for like 20 seconds. He said "What?" and I said "i'm pregnant!" he immediatley just smiled and teared up and said "really!?" I was like "yes!" and he kissed me and smiled. It went SO well. Now I kind of wish I did something cute.. oh well! All night he's kept yelling "this is amazing!!!!!!" and stopped me dead in my tracks in the parking lot and just hugged me and got all teary again. He is so proud!!!

So I was terrified to tell DH all day about the pregnancy. I don't know why, I just was. We both had decided we were going to try right after the wedding but I was really surprised it happened right away! I decided to just tell DH instead of trying to come up with something cute. So when we got home he didn't even come in from the car as we needed to run some errands. As I was getting in the car I had a strange look on my face and I just stared at him for like 20 seconds. He said "What?" and I said "i'm pregnant!" he immediatley just smiled and teared up and said "really!?" I was like "yes!" and he kissed me and smiled. It went SO well. Now I kind of wish I did something cute.. oh well! All night he's kept yelling "this is amazing!!!!!!" and stopped me dead in my tracks in the parking lot and just hugged me and got all teary again. He is so proud!!!

That is soooo awesome Britt!! :happydance:
I'm so glad he was happy. Your story made me teary eyed! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"