Ladies TTC August/September 2013

ok ok so now everyone is on a first name basis. maybe i missed something but i am beth. :) nice to meet you all. hihi

britt (canthrdlywait) - i am so happy for you. so awesome that he took is so well. now you will remeber the way you felt and the way you told him. you still have an awesome story. this is how your dad found out about you......:)

congrats again. also, so cool that the digital test showed so quick.

Hi Zaly :) Don't worry - it takes quite a few days. I wasted 2 digi's before I got my Clear Blue digi positive :)

Igot my first faint BFP on FRER on Sunday, and I only got my positive on the digital on Wednesday morning I think... so give it time...the really aren't that sensitive. I did another FRER this morning ('cause I had one left anyway;) - and the line is very dark now :happydance:

Blessings and health for you and :baby:

:hugs:

OH MY! I totally forgot to post in here!! My brain is a mess today!!!

Got my :bfp: at 11dpo today ladies!!! First cycle!

Congratulations hun!! May you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy and may it be everything you have ever wanted :baby: Congrats!!!

StrawBerry- thank you. I used clear blue digi this morning and got my pregnant 1-2, was so lovely to see it in writing lol. Xx

CantHrdlyWait - I got emotional reading how you told your hubby, i swear these prego hormones are hitting me hard lol xx

hello strawberry, britt and zaly. hope you are doing well with your little beans. zaly are you going to start a new thread in first tri, in that case please send us the link. or maybe your gals will wait her with us until the rest of us get where you are? hihi

hello mara, jen, buttercup84, i hope this is our month as well. when are you all testing? what are your symptoms so far? mara are you testing tomorrow? the real way and not with coke?! ;) hahaha

no major symptoms here, thought that my boobs were heavy for a minute today but think i was just making that up. hehe we will see the next couple of days. also i have had a wet feeling the past few days.

^^Lol Yeah, I'll be test tomorrow, and I'll be 10dpo. Still spotting a little today too when I go to the bathroom though. :(

^^Lol Yeah, I'll be test tomorrow, and I'll be 10dpo. Still spotting a little today too when I go to the bathroom though. :(

but that could be a good sign...when did you start spotting? is it brownish or red? haha i guess nothing is tmi here on bnb. do you typically spot? because i was thinking it could be implementation bleeding. how long is your cycle typically?

It's pink. Like light pink in cm.

I do usually spot a little a few days before AF.

Congrats to you too Canthardlywait, we're certainly racking up those BFPs on here so fc the rest of us won't be long in following suit! :happydance: :dust:
Afm i'm on CD11 and trying SMEP this cycle. Starting OPKs tomorrow (CD12) so just keeping my fingers crossed I ovulate next week rather than late like I do for some cycles. This is cycle 3 for me and 3 is one of my favourite numbers so hopefully it'll be lucky for me with TTC :thumbup:

hello strawberry, britt and zaly. hope you are doing well with your little beans. zaly are you going to start a new thread in first tri, in that case please send us the link. or maybe your gals will wait her with us until the rest of us get where you are? hihi

hello mara, jen, buttercup84, i hope this is our month as well. when are you all testing? what are your symptoms so far? mara are you testing tomorrow? the real way and not with coke?! ;) hahaha

no major symptoms here, thought that my boobs were heavy for a minute today but think i was just making that up. hehe we will see the next couple of days. also i have had a wet feeling the past few days.

Right now i am CD 11. The last three cycles I have O'd somewhere in CD 17-19. So just waiting at this moment. The last cycle I tested at 8 DPO but I think this time I am really going to try and wait for my period to be late unless I have other symptoms. Going to try and DTD every other day (at least) from CD 15-20 if I see the same pattern.

hi gals, nothing really major to report. i couldn't wait at all and tested today with the dollar store pregnancy tests haha. of course it was negative. it is only 6 dpo so of course. i am now doubting this will be the month but i am praying and hoping it is. wish monday would just be here.

how are you pregnant girls doing? mara how is it going? are you still spotting? any new symptoms.

Yeah, started spotting bright red this morning so 99% sure AF is about to start. Onward to cycle 2!! :thumbup:

Yeah, started spotting bright red this morning so 99% sure AF is about to start. Onward to cycle 2!! :thumbup:

i am sorry mara - but this is still very early in the getting pregnant game so like you said on to the next cycle.

mara - i just looked at your bbt chart and you are only on cd 22 which seems to be a shorter cycle than your last...are your cycles typically 26 days? because then it seems to be way to early for you to spot for af? don't you think? i would have more than likely suspected ib...but then again i am no expert. what are your thoughts?

today i have had af like syptoms - back ache etc but nothing else...i honestly think i am out although i don't want to admit it yet. :(

mara - i just looked at your bbt chart and you are only on cd 22 which seems to be a shorter cycle than your last...are your cycles typically 26 days? because then it seems to be way to early for you to spot for af? don't you think? i would have more than likely suspected ib...but then again i am no expert. what are your thoughts?

today i have had af like syptoms - back ache etc but nothing else...i honestly think i am out although i don't want to admit it yet. :(

It is early, but spotting red can't be good. :/
AF still isn't here but I'm still spotting dark red now. Ugh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->