Ladies TTC August/September 2013

canthardlywait - good for you. congrats on suck and accomplishment.

mara - i really hope it is not af. did you maybe stress a lot the past couple of weeks? that is the only time my cycle changes. maybe your body is relaxing after the wedding and all. i don't know. i hope that this still is not af for you. :) are you testing today?

I didn't test this morning, but if AF is late I'll test again. Still spotting though... :shrug:

oh mara, i just saw the jump up in your temp. i am so excited what the results will be for you. hoping for the best. keep us updated please.

hello ladies, hope all is well. nothing really major to report. i tested yesterday morning as hubby was leaving to go to sweden. we thought we saw a line but might have been evap. i tested later in the eve and no line. then this morning all i had was a digital and i tested and it was not pregnant. it is according to ff 10dpo today. will have to buy some dollar store ones later today and maybe a few of the clearblue non digi ones.

mara what is the verdict today? any news?

how are the pregnant ladies doing?

alright go to go and get ready for swimclass with my daughter.

hello ladies, hope all is well. nothing really major to report. i tested yesterday morning as hubby was leaving to go to sweden. we thought we saw a line but might have been evap. i tested later in the eve and no line. then this morning all i had was a digital and i tested and it was not pregnant. it is according to ff 10dpo today. will have to buy some dollar store ones later today and maybe a few of the clearblue non digi ones.

mara what is the verdict today? any news?

how are the pregnant ladies doing?

alright go to go and get ready for swimclass with my daughter.

Hi Bellaswedus,

Try again with FMU in a couple of days - I had a few BFN's a few days before I had my BFP... Hopefully you will have some very good news for your hubby when he returns from Sweden :)

I am doing very well, I have an appointment with a GP on Friday morning - will probably have a good check up, do blood tests and get an referral to an OB :)

I am feeling good - no morning sickeness (yet!;) I have little twinges and pains now and again that reminds me that I am indeed pregnant. My boobs are very sensitive, especially nipples - and my boobs are defo much bigger already. O and the tiredness...yes...it hits me every afternoon especially... I nap a lot! :)

Good luck to you and everyone else - baby :dust: to you.

Let us know how it goes.

Also to Mara, hopefully AF stays away and you get your BFP hun - keep us updated. :hugs:

AF still isn't here, but I tested yesterday and it was a definite BFN. I think I just spotted early and AF will be here right on time. Its ok though, we're pretty excited to "try" much harder this time. :winkwink: Last cycle we only got one :sex: in during my fertile window, so this time around....we'll make sure we make more time for us.

Good plan! Do it a lot before O. I O'ed on CD13 and we BD CD8,10,11,13 and 14. It was lucky enough for us! LOL

On to Cycle 2! AF arrived yesterday and I can't wait to get this party started once she's gone! :winkwink:

mara - seems like you are thinking positive which is great. on to the next cycle then. :)

strawberry - thank you for the lovely encouragement. if i am not pregnant my period should start tomorrow.

i have no tested since monday as i had no more hpt. i am going out to get some so i can test today. but for some reason i don't think i am pregnant. my temps have been dropping everyday. :( which indicates that my period will start tomorrow and my temp will fall below coverline.

alright will keep you all posted.

Hoping AF stays away Bella!

I should ovulate sometime in the next few days, no positive OPK yet but the last two cycles have been farely consistent with O around CD 15-17. Hubby and I are BD every other day and maybe O day and day after to give it all we got!!

Started counting calories and making goals to move towards a healthier lifestyle so I am not so fixated on baby making. What's meant to be will be......

aaaannnd i am out. temp droped below cover line and a an hour after waking up af showed her face. darn it. oh well on to the next month right?! this new cycle will be hard to make a baby but will hope for the best.

my hubby as i told you a few days ago is in sweden. our dd and i will go there around the 1st of nov which will be cd 15 and arrive in sweden cd 16. i generally ovulate between cd 15-18. haha so if we are lucky we will have one or two days max to make a baby so most likely it won't be until the following cycle that we will be able to give it a full go again. :)

well jen now we are excited to hear how it all goes for you. :) keep us updated.

Sorry bella. :( Hopefully you'll O a little later and can catch a few days with your hubby. Fx

Hopefully the timing works out Bella!

Where has Zaly been??? I hope everything is okay!!

Im here girls. Everything is all good. six weeks now! Cant believe it.

Sorry af got you mara, good your staying positive, sending you baby dust. And all you other ladies still waiting for your bfp xxx

Oh and yeah good idea on making a new thread. Just let me know when you ladies want me to make it xx

CD19 and still waiting to ov here, think i'm due another late ov and longish cycle (last 2 were around 28 days but the one before was 35!) but fc I get a positive opk in the next few days. Been househunting so that's keeping me busy and distracting me from ttc a bit :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->