Ladies TTC August/September 2013

So not really sure when I O'd this month. FF chart has yet to show it, and I have not had a positive OPK, I missed one day and wondering if that is when it happened? Or if my urine was too diluted when I took the OPKs. My temps have kind of been all over the place as well so not too sure what is going on. Felt a little sick this morning and last night my nipples were pretty sensitive. Not sure if this means anything or nothing. Been concentrating on other things to try and keep my mind occupied so I don't obsess and can wait to test until I actually miss my period.

Just find it strange that I have O'd right around the same time for 3 months straight and now no indications. Anyone else experienced this?

Jen- on your CD11-14, did you sleep in/over sleep or anything? If not, then I'd guess your O day is right after that giant dip in temp.

Do you use opks or anything?

I believe tomorrow will be 1dpo and I'll be in the tww again. Fx :)

Sometimes it feels like time goes too slow and other times it goes too fast. Right now, time needs to move quicker....

Jen- on your CD11-14, did you sleep in/over sleep or anything? If not, then I'd guess your O day is right after that giant dip in temp.

Do you use opks or anything?

CD 12 and 13 I did sleep in a little later than I normally do so that could possibly be why my temps are a little screwy. I do use OPKs but I never got a positive this month. Kind of at the point where I am just waiting to see if I need to test.

Hi ladies. So a lot has happened since my last post. I miscarried on the 16th of October. We were devastated. But the Lord is good and already our hearts have healed a lot. My husband, Daniel, is so set on "getting me pregnant" now - it is quite awesome actually. So yes we are actively trying for our Rainbow baby. We got the go ahead after my scan.

Dr says we are very fertile - and everything looks good. Apparently i had a blighted ovum. Its just something that happens.

I hope you are all doing well. i am back and ready for action. Xxx :)

So sorry to hear Strawberry. Praying you and hubby get your rainbow baby!

Oh strawberry... I am so so sorry, but glad to hear you are in pretty good spirits.. FX your rainbow baby comes soon!!

Sorry to hear that strawberry, hope you get your rainbow baby soon, sending you and everyone else baby dust!

On a completely random note.. Im keeping a pregnancy journal so feel free to stalk :) xx

How is everyone doing?
I am currently waiting for my period to start. I am 2ish days late. My cycle hasn't been this long since I got off the pill, not sure what is up with that. I took a pregnancy test Friday night and it was negative. Testing again tomorrow morning unless AF shows up. Wish you didn't have to wait and could just know.....

I'm 9dpo but literally just started spotting. :( I've been testing and all have been bfns. Onto next cycle. :(

Good luck!! Two days late is really hopeful!!

How is everyone doing?
I am currently waiting for my period to start. I am 2ish days late. My cycle hasn't been this long since I got off the pill, not sure what is up with that. I took a pregnancy test Friday night and it was negative. Testing again tomorrow morning unless AF shows up. Wish you didn't have to wait and could just know.....

That sounds very promising Jen :) Let us know how it goes.

Blessings and prayers for you. Xxxx

Negative again this morning with FMU.....wish my period would start or I would get a positive.

Aww, Jen I'm sorry. :(

Do you normally have long-ish cycles?

Well AF made her appearance tonight so the wait is over. Disappointed but glad there is no more waiting involved. Normally my cycles are 28-30 days so not super long. Since I got off the pill my period has consistently come at the first of the month.

But onto the next cycle. Feeling slightly down about not getting pregnant yet but I keep telling myself we have only been trying for 2 months....just getting started need to remember to enjoy trying for a baby and focus on other things like eating healthier and being more active!

Well ladies, I guess I fall into that small percentage of women who get IB and/or spot during early pregnancy.

I still can NOT believe this happened! I really thought I was out...like I was 110% sure I was out since I was spotting!!!

Very happy surprise though! :cloud9:

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20131106_115949_zpsfe59691c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->