Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Mara-so exciting!

So I thought AF had started but nothing like normal, just spotting brownish. Very weird.

No I thought about it and then didn't. This morning AF is a little heavier and I have cramping like I normally do so I think I am out. But I feel like every time I say something my body decides to do something else. Trying to mentally move on to the next cycle and focus on other crazy stuff going on in my life....

Well ladies, I guess I fall into that small percentage of women who get IB and/or spot during early pregnancy.

I still can NOT believe this happened! I really thought I was out...like I was 110% sure I was out since I was spotting!!!

Very happy surprise though! :cloud9:

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/mara16jade/20131106_115949_zpsfe59691c.jpg

Wow wow wow!!! Congratulations Mara!!! :dance: :baby: :bfp: :) Happy and Healthy 9 month's! Xxxx

yaaaay mara - so happy for you. what a great surprise. how did you tell your hubs?

strawberry - i am so sorry to hear about your mc. even if it is early on, it still can hurt. i had an early mc prior to getting preggers with my daughter and i remember i was very sad. i hope you are doing ok. email if you need to talk. big hug.

zaly and canthrdlywait - how are you ladies doing? ms? have you had first scan yet?

well we got to sweden a few days ago. who knew that moving accross the world would be a pain in the butt. but we are here now and got a place just need to get our furniture. :) def going for the pregnancy round this coming cycle. still 8 days until af. we didn't have the chance to do the deed this cycle. :( well not to get prenant. haha

ok, talk soon. x

Bella- yes, had my first scan on November 5th. The baby is measuring ahead one day and the heartbeat was 154bpm!

I know. It was magical! Can't wait until I can see her/him again on 12/10.

how are you ladies? what is going on in each of your ttc and being pregnant lives? things are good here only 4 more days until af and then not much longer until ovulation day. i can't wait. the game is going to be on. hahaha

I'm hungry. https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sad013.gif

LOL I'm only 4w1d and this is ridiculous! I'm so hungry. Why??? :lol:

Other than that, I'm good. :)

Good luck catching the eggy bellaswedus!!!! Fx

SICK. Finally caved in and called the doctor this morning asking for something for this MS. Picking up my zofran at lunch. I've been losing weight consistently because I can't eat/drink water without feeling extremely sick.

SICK. Finally caved in and called the doctor this morning asking for something for this MS. Picking up my zofran at lunch. I've been losing weight consistently because I can't eat/drink water without feeling extremely sick.

Sorry you were feeling so sick hun, how are you feeling now? Did you mange to get something for your sickness?

My sickness has calmed down a lot since i turned ten weeks, hopefully this is it going away now xx

hello again ladies,

canthardlywait - i am sorry to hear that you have been feeling sick. i remember those days so well. i was even on ivy. i had sever ms that lasted almost until week 20. i hope not to experience that again but it sort of runs in the family.

mara - being hungry is a good thing. have fun indulging. :)

zaly - how are you? soo good that ms is getting over for you.

strawberry and jen - how are you gals doing?

well as far as my ttc - af arrived today which i am excited over for once as this means that we are closer to trying to make a baby. it would be pretty awesome to get pregnant this cycle as it can be a surprise gift for x-mas for our families. hehe will keep you guys updated. x

hello again ladies,

canthardlywait - i am sorry to hear that you have been feeling sick. i remember those days so well. i was even on ivy. i had sever ms that lasted almost until week 20. i hope not to experience that again but it sort of runs in the family.

mara - being hungry is a good thing. have fun indulging. :)

zaly - how are you? soo good that ms is getting over for you.

strawberry and jen - how are you gals doing?

well as far as my ttc - af arrived today which i am excited over for once as this means that we are closer to trying to make a baby. it would be pretty awesome to get pregnant this cycle as it can be a surprise gift for x-mas for our families. hehe will keep you guys updated. x

Im fine thanks, Sickness is becoming less every day, i still have my moments though but glad its not like it was a couple of weeks ago. Other than that im just tired all the time and hungry all the time lol. I find it really had to figure out what i feel like having though. Glad your moving onto your next cycle, hope this is your lucky one and you get your bfp!! xx

I got my medication but insurance won't cover it, so I have 9 zofran pills. Ugh.

It's a long story, but i've only been taking the zofran when necessary. I've lost almost 4 lbs because eating is hard and drinking water makes me sick. it makes me a little nervous. 21 days until my 12 week scan.

I'm doing OK, I got a positive OPK yesterday so going by previous cycles ov day is today! We're in the process of buying our first house at the moment so thats keeping me busy and distracting me from TTC a bit, as well as DD's upcoming 2nd birthday (exactly one month today!) :flower:
Not many of us TTC ladies left on this thread, lets hope the good luck rubs off on us very soon! :dust::dust::dust:

thank you zaly, crossing fingers that this is the month for me. :)

canthrdlywait - zofran was one of the meds i took but it did nothing for me. i even took it with another med but nothing. so i stopped taking both and stuck it out with the sickness. they also tried to convince me to take it through the iv but i refused. felt like it was way to much. it actually took a lot for me to say yes to meds as i just wanted to do everything as clean as possible. oh well. i am hoping i can survive the next pregnancy as well. haha

buttercup - i know you are right just a few of us left in the ttc stage on this thread. so it is you and i as well as jen and strawberry. am i missing someone? it is almost a 50% pregnant and 50% not. soon to be 100% pregnant women only. hehe

8 more days and hubby and i are on to creating baby number 2 hopefully. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->