Ladies TTC August/September 2013

hello again ladies,

canthardlywait - i am sorry to hear that you have been feeling sick. i remember those days so well. i was even on ivy. i had sever ms that lasted almost until week 20. i hope not to experience that again but it sort of runs in the family.

mara - being hungry is a good thing. have fun indulging. :)

zaly - how are you? soo good that ms is getting over for you.

strawberry and jen - how are you gals doing?

well as far as my ttc - af arrived today which i am excited over for once as this means that we are closer to trying to make a baby. it would be pretty awesome to get pregnant this cycle as it can be a surprise gift for x-mas for our families. hehe will keep you guys updated. x

Hi Bellaswedus :) I am doing much better thank you :hugs:

I am with you on being very hopeful for a nice Christmas baby news surprise :)

I had a pretty normal cycle after my early mc. AF was a bit more painful than 'normal'...but apart from that nothing out of the ordinary. So now we are VERY excited and optimistic about hopefully getting pregnant this cycle. I am currently CD 10...and usually O around CD 15...but I am doing OPK's "just in case". I have also started talking Maca root capsules as well as Royal Jelly. Just to boost my fertility :)

I love checking up on this thread and seeing how everyone is doing. Take care all. Xxxx

Just a quick update. I had a bleed last night that might be due to what's called a subchorionic hemorrhage. My hcg levels almost doubled in 54 hours so my doctor said that was a good sign.

All we can do now is hope I don't bleed more and wait for my ultrasound on Dec. 9th. If there's a heartbeat, things will be more optimistic. ::sigh::

Hope all is well Mara, I know first tri bleeding can be so scary but doesn't always mean anything is wrong so fc this is the case for you.
Afm I oved on 19th and planning to test on 30th until AF or bfp, anyone else testing soon?

hi strawberry - so glad to hear that you are doing well and on your way to making a forever baby. :) keeping fingers crossed for you.

mara - i am sorry to hear that you are spotting but like buttercup said this is common in first tri. but i do understand if you are nervous. this happend to me twice when i was pregnant with my daughter. i was even more freaked out as the pregnancy prior i had a mc. but both times i stopped bleeding and my doc did take test (just like yours) to confirm a jump in hcg level. try to stay strong. keeping fingers crossed that all is fine with your bean.

buttercup - how exciting. i really hope you get a bfp this cycle. my period will probably end tomorrow and we will start dtd every other day until cd 12 and then everyday until dpo. :) a couple of times i think i have ov earlier than normal so got to make sure that we are covered in case i ovulate earlier this time around as well.

keep up with updating. x

Thanks! It is so scary, but I'm trying to be really optimistic. :)

Good luck bella, sounds like a good plan for the BDing to cover all the bases :thumbup: Hope this cycle is it for both of us! :dust: 6 days til testing, really going to try and hold out that long! I've been taking B6 this cycle though so will be interesting to see if my LP is any longer than the previous 11 days if I don't get a bfp...

ladies, ladies, where have you all gone?

i have been so busy with our move and our daughter. :) well let me update you all on my ttc journey.

i am now on cd 16. i got a smiley face on opk test on cd 15. we dtd on cd 12, 14, 16 (twice) and we will dtd cd 17 and 18 as well. :)

unfortunately i have not been temping this cycle as it has been way too much going on and i have forgotten.

how are you all pregnant ladies doing? strawberry how is it going? Jen what about you? buttercup have you tested, any luck this cycle?

alright all, hope you are doing great!

Hi everyone and especially Bella :)

Sounds very very promising - sound like you covered your basis ;) , I hope we get our BFP'S this cycle.

How are you finding your new home? Settling in well?

I am doing really good. I am currently around 8 dpo. I did a FRER test yesterday mid morning not even FMU and got a BFN...big suprise. Such a nana I am sometimes. ..I guess sometimes I just have to pee on something. ..haha.

I got a very positive OPK on cycle day 13. We BD'd cycle day 11, 13 and morning and evening of cycle day 14 ;) ♥

I am hoping and believing that we caught the egg and this will be our healthy rainbow baby.

I have been having lower abdominal cramping/dull ache like AF for the past few days. I am very tired and my bb's are a bit achy. I have VERY vivid dreams 2 nights ago. ..so vivid I can still clearly remember them...which never happens. But alas I am a confessed symptom spotter. ..so we will see soon enough. I have no tests in the house and am gonna try and keeo it that way!!! ;)

How are you feeling?

strawberry - so glad to see your message.

things are going well here except the fact that we are surrounded by boxes. this is going to take some time to settle in and make it feel like home. :)

strawberry it seems like you also covered your bases, i really hope you do get your bfp with a forever baby. so have you tested yet or are you sticking to not testing until first expected af day? you are sooo strong if you do wait. i am prepaired to start testing as soon as i cave in, but i am hoping that i will stay strong until cd 10 ish. we ended up dtd cd 12, 14, 16,17 and 18. i got the pos. opk cd 15. lets see if you have any luck, also used a bit of preseed.

keep us updated straweberry. :)

how are you zaly? mara how are you feeling any ms yet? can't hardlywait are you feeling any better with your ms?

jen where in the cycle are you? buttercup have you tested yet, any good news?

hope to see some updates from you all.

xxx b

Hi Bellaswedus! I've been getting a queasy tummy from time to time. It used to happen everyday, but it seems to have backed off. Even when I got it, it wasn't THAT bad though. It really revolved around how hungry I was and for how long.

I have my 8 week ultrasound on Monday, and I'm so scared. I wish I could just be excited, but since I have that hemorrhage and was still spotting up until 3 days ago, I'm worried. Fx

I hope you and everyone else is doing well. :hugs:

Hello ladies, good to see you are all doing well, hope you ladies still waiting for your bfps get them real soon :)

Im good, had my scan (you can see it in my journal) and everything is looking good with baby so im pleased. Getting excited to feel first kicks now. No more sickness for me yay! Starting to enjoy my food more now and thirst 24/7! xxx

Hi Bella, AF arrived for me i'm afraid so i'm now on cycle 5 and waiting to ov (was CD19 last couple of cycles so got a bit to wait yet) Anything new with you? Do you have a test date in mind or just waiting until AF is late? :flower:

Hi! I am happy to hear that things are going well Bella. Good luck with unpacking all those boxes. ..it's such a big job to move...but before you know it you will be all settled in.

Now it sounds to me like you really coverded yoúr basis ; ) ...I think myself and hubby stopped bd'ing too soon after I got the positive OPK...we stopped cd 14 and I got the pos opk cd 13. Last month I got the pos opk cd 15 and we bd'd that morning for the last time....before I even took the opk. So it's my own fault really..... I caved and did a test last night. BfN :( ...AF is supposed to start tomorrow. . .

So yeah I think I learned a hard lesson...don't stop too soon! I am also thinking of starting to take an Expectorant coughing syrup for the 5 days leading up to O and the day of O and couple of days after. One which doesn't contain an antihistamine. Has anyone heard/read about using it or any success stories...?

Mara, try not to worry - I will pray that every thing will be fine Monday with your bub. Please let us know how it goes.

Bella, any early symptoms spotted so far? Fx for your BFP this cycle. Hoping for good news :)
Xxx

heeey ladies - so good to read all your updates.

mara - sorry to hear that your spotting had continued, i know it can be a scare. how did it go today - at the scan..is everything all good? please do update us. keeping my fingers crossed for you dear.

zaly - it is wonderful to hear that you are feeling better and enjoying food again. it is the worst to have ms but it was all worth it in the end as it meant having my dd. :) hope you continue to feel even better.

buttercup - i am so sorry to hear that af arrived. in know how you feel, if we don't get pregnant this cycle it will be our 6th try. i will most likely test on sunday so another 6days. i am trying to keep busy with unpacking so i don't try before sunday. but af is not due until next wednesday. well i hope this coming cycle is when you get your bfb. so what is your gameplan on getting pregnant? hehe

strwaberry - you know we almost didn't dtd after i got the pos opk until i realized that once you get a pos opk you should dtd that same day and additional 3 days. i think we might have missed our peak days previous cycles as well. but i hope that we covered our bases enough to get a pos pregnancy test. :) i will keep my fingers crossed for you to get a bfp and not af. but in case you af would should then at least you know what to do next cycle. :) as far as expectorant coughing i have no clue what it is. the only thing we have tried is preseed, which i keep telling myself is what helped us when trying with our daughter. :)

big hug to you all and i wish you a wonderful day!!!

Hi Bella!

My appointment today is at 1:30pm, so I still have about 5 hours to go. With the current headache, nausea and overly sensitive to sad movies last night I'm thinking today's appointment will be ok. Darn those hormones! LOL

It went really well! Baby's HB was about 160 and my subchorionic hemorrhage was almost nonexistent. The doctor had a hard time finding any remnants of the bleed, so she things its either healed up, or almost healed up. Great news!!

It went really well! Baby's HB was about 160 and my subchorionic hemorrhage was almost nonexistent. The doctor had a hard time finding any remnants of the bleed, so she things its either healed up, or almost healed up. Great news!!

that is awesome!! congrats on the great news on your healthy baby. enjoy!

Ooh Sunday is coming up fast Bella, good luck!! :flower: I think we're gonna try SMEP again but properly this time lol! Also (tmi) BD positions that don't involve me on top. It's what we prefer but I don't think its helping the swimmers get to where they need to so in my fertile week its OH on top only lol!
Glad your scan went well Mara, a colleague had the same thing happen and her DD is 3 months younger than mine :thumbup:
The cough syrup thing sounds interesting Strawberry, will have to look into that if this cycle is a bust! Hope it does the trick for you :flower:

buttercup - i have no clue if being on top or being on the bottom matters but around my fertaie window i insist being bottom. :) SMEP - that is doing it every ither day right?

well i kind of feel like i am out this month as i have NO symptoms. also, the one thing that i felt both times i was pregnant (one mc) i had sensitive nipple and heavy breast and it was about 7dpo. i have none of that and i think today is 6dpo. :(

strawberry, jen, how is it going? canthardlywait - how are you ? i haven't seen your update for a while, hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->