Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Hi Bella, I am good thanks. Although AF got me 3 days ago. .. so now a new cycle to be positive about :) My app has me ovulating on Christmas Day :) And WHEN I get pregnant this cycle my due date will be a day before our one year wedding anniversary

I just feel like this is gonna be our cycle for our rainbow baby :)

Good luck with testing soon. Don't be discouraged with lack of breast symptoms. ..lots of ladies say their BFP cycle had the least symptoms some times. Let us know how it goes k. Xxxx

Mara, that is great news about your healthy baba on the ultrasound scan. Keep well. Xxx

Hope everyone else is doing really well. :baby: :dust: to all. Xxxx

O I wanted to add...I have 5 babies in the house at the moment ;) ...hehe... 5 Siberian Husky puppies! Our huskies had puppies 3 weeks ago! Three boys and 2 girls They are just the cutest things ever. I cuddle them all the time...very good for lifting ones spirit! :)

hi all hope you are all doing well.

straweberry - sorry to hear af got you but very glad to know that you have good spirit with ttc. i have to admit i don't feel as happy right now. it is hubby's bday and 10dpo for me today i think. we tested and got a bfn. :( i think i am really out this cycle as well. also, 2 of my friends had baby number 2 and they both said they succeeded on first try. :( makes me stressed out. i know i shouldn't compare and i regret asking. i am already looking at the next cycle and when to start dtd as i think i ovulate much earlier than i actually think. so i think we have to start dtd starting cd 10. alright alright enough with my whining. strawberry, i think we will be ovulating around the same time this coming cycle. how long is your cycle? do you temp? i think i will get back to temping this coming cylce, it helped me determine for how long to dtd for. :) alright keep us posted gals. xxx

ps. how fun with puppies are you going to give some away or keeping them all?

i guess i just need to vent so updating so soon after.....don't know if this is a pregnancy sign but today i have been so emotional. :( i cry for everything. af due on wednsday. i did another pregnancy test and yet another negative. god i can't wait to just find out if i am or not.

well well i am soooo not pregnant. af decided to grace her precence on tuesday so i am officially out. on to the next cycle and this time around i will need to stress down with everything going on in my life (the move, unpacking, trying to write my master dissertation, running etc etc etc). haha how is it going for the rest of you? am i the only one checking in here at bnb? :( well happy holidays if i don't see you here before christmas. xxx

I'm here. :) I silently stalk.

So sorry AF came. :( Stress can be a huge drawback when TTC though. Hopefully next cycle will be it for you!!!! Fx

:hugs: Bella i'm sorry she got you hon. Sounds like you have a lot going on in your life right now, we're moving house in the new year so i'll have all that stress to come! Btw, if you're wanting a more active thread (no offense to the ladies on here, just I know people tend to drift away from TTC threads once they have their BFP) then search TTC lucky conkers, there are quite a few ladies on there including myself and its pretty active but not so much that its hard to keep up :thumbup:

thank you ladies. yeah stress and making a baby is not a good combo. how are you mara? when are you going to do your first scan? are you pregnant ladies finding out the gender?

buttercup - how is it going for you? where in your cycle are you? well i hope you can still stress less with the move. i think it is a bit to much for us because we moved from one continent to another. we sold all of our furniture so we have not where to put our stuff. :( we have so far got a new bed and sofa. we need to find more furniture that we like which is not very easy always. grrr oh well got to go but thanks for the tip on the thread will check it out and post a line or two. :) xxx

strawberry how are you, how is it going?

Hey Bella! Can't say I've been too good unfortunately. I'll copy and past what I posted in my journal this morning:

I really wish this stopped happening. I had another bleed last night, and then this morning when I went to the bathroom more blood dumped out and it turned the toilet bowl red. :cry: There were bits of particles (not deep red, but pinkish brown) settling to the bottom. Then I got to work and realized I felt wet so I went to the bathroom and this time it looked to be more of a maroon color on my panty-liner. I really hate this, I want it to stop. And all this happened out of the blue, and just a few hours after I listened to the heartbeat on my doppler. A nice healthy steady heartbeat to ease my fears, and then all this. The only thing the doctor says is, I can go in to check the heartbeat, but other than that, we just have to stay optimistic. ::sigh:: Luckily I'm not cramping, I have a little discomfort, similar to what I've had since the beginning. Nothing painful, and not bad enough to need pain meds. This is such bullshit, and I'm so scared.

But, as of about 2 hours ago I'm not really bleeding anymore. Barely spotting when I wipe to go potty. Ugh... All I wanted was a boring pregnancy....not this shit.

Sorry for the downer update. :(

If I make it far enough to find out the gender, we will be getting a private gender scan on January 25th. We plan on inviting our immediate families too.

ohhh dearest mara - i am so sorry to read this. i really hope your baby is fine. are you going in to hear heartbeat? it sucks that there is nothing docs can see or do. but will you not be getting a scan and blood work done in a couple of weeks? that should be nice. i remember i felt so relived after that. just like you i had a couple of bleeds within the 3 first months in my pregnancy i ran to the emergancy room both times haha i needed someone to tell me all was ok. anyway, in the end, i ended up giving birth the most healthy and beautiful baby girl. :) so try to stay positive and not stress (i know it is easier said than done). please keep us updated. how fun that you are including your immediate family. have you told many people about your pregnancy yet? i couldn't keep my mouth shut so the news was out almost as soon as we found out about being pregnant with our dd. :) will keep you and your baby in my prayers have a good day and big big hug to you.

canthrdlywait - good to hear that you are also still on bnb. what is new with you and your baby? will you find out the gender? hope all is well and that you are enjoying your pregnancy.

Thanks Bella. I have a doppler and can listen to the heartbeat whenever I need to. So there's no reason to go into the hospital. In the beginning I went in twice in two days for spotting/bleeding and both times all they did was verify I still had the baby (and a heartbeat) and told me to come back if I started to bleed really bad and pass huge clots.

We've told only our immediate family, and no one else (ok, actually I told my best friend too lol). But everyone else is going to have to wait until we feel confident which will be probably later January/early February).

Hi ladies! I am sorry for being so quiet... I have been very busy with work...training new people...because I gave my notice while back and I'll be finishing up work on the 27th of December!! :-D I'm going to be studying photography! It had always been my dream and my husband is very supportive and it was his motivation that got me to go for it. I am expecting my new camera to arrive any day now!!! I am sooooo excited! On a ttc note. .. I am very optimistic about this cycle. I am taking Robitussin (mucus thinning cough mixture which works for all bodily mucus), I am using preseed and also soft cups for the first time...so we shall see :) I am CD10. Usually I get a positive OPK about CD13 or CD 15.. ;)

Bella, I am good - I am sorry I am only replying now... I am so sorry that AF arrived for you too. I am sure our BFP's are closer than we think! :)

Also I can relate and sympathize with the moving to a new continent and having to start collecting new furniture which you like all from scratch. We are very picky as well.... so we are still in the process of buying everything.

Mara I am also very sorry to read what a stressful and difficulty time you have been going through. I am hoping and praying for you and baby. I am sure everything is going to be okay. Try to take it easy (if possible) and rest as much as possible.

To everyone else, take care and have a good weekend!!! :baby: :dust: ♡

hi ladies, mara and strawberry - sorry for late response. :)

mara - how is it going now? has the bleeding stopped? have you started to feel more relaxed now that it is closer to the 3 months mark? i hope you can enjoy your pregnancy forward with no bleeds.

strawberry - how fun with photography. my hubby and i have an amature "photostudio". :) we have the equippment like the large light kit, stands and backdrop. so we take lots of photos of our daughter, friends and family. taking pics has been a big part of our lives actually. i used to model when i was yonger and then took liking to the idea of what goes on behind the cam as well. hubby is a resercher and creativity has always been part of him since childhood. drawing, playing instuments, photography.....well sorry for rambling on but how fun that you are going to study p. i wish you all the luck, maybe you will share some of your photos and give tips. :) so how did it go with ttc this cycle? i suppose that you are now in the tww?! keeping my fingers crossed for you girlie.

how was christmas ladies? how old are you all? what do you do work wise?

christmas was great for my fam and i. christmas is celebrated on christmas eve here in scandanavia so we spend the night with my parents on the 23rd and then had christmas breakfast and opend gifts with my family in sweden. around luch we drove to norway to celebrate it with my hubby's family and stayed in norway until yesterday. his fam lives about 3hrs 30min from where we live in sweden. :)

as far as ttc i am now on cd 13. we dtd on cd 10 then nothing 11 and 12. although the plan was to dtd yesterday but we were so tired that we skipped. from today and on 7 days we will dtd everyday. hopefully this will be our month.

alright ladies got to unpack and find more furniture. have a great day.

Hi ladies!! Hi Bella, thank you so much -it was so nice to read your post :)

Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas :). We had our first Christmas as a married couple - and it was quite hot here in Australia - but we had a very special time. My husband spoiled me with a Nikon 610 camera with an awesome lens as well... So a very happy girl indeed :) It sounds to me like you guys would be able to give mé some tips rather, sounds like you have quite a nice set up going with your own little studio :) very cool.

I really believe good things are happening with our ttc journey :) good luck with catching the egg with bd timing - i am sure it will happen. :baby: :dust:

Now this cycle has been the first one in which we started using pre seed. Just a day after my last post on this thread I got a positive OPK...on CD11! Thing is...i also got a positive opk for the 4 days afterwards! I was very confused... But we tried to cover our basis and we bd'd cd 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 18! ;)

Now i wasn't sure if i ovulated just after the first pos opk or not...but now i do think that I did! Yesterday morning I did an internet cheapy pregnancy test...and it was bfn within the ten minutes after taking the test... Late yesterday afternoon, when i picked the test strip up again off the counter in the bathroom, i saw a very very faint shadow of a line...but of course my mind was telling me not to get too excited as it might just be an evap. So I did another one this morning, and the same shadow of a line seems just a touch bit more obvious. So this afternoon I couldn't help myself and did a frer (seeing as I have a few in the cupboard)...and whalah! :bfp: ! I know it is very early...i thought i was seeing things...literally...as i saw the line very very faint but there and with a pink color start to appear within a minute or two! My husband also sees it, and he says it has pink in it :)

Here is a link to view it... What do you think!!!???

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=214392

I am trying to calm myself and remind myself that we need to get over a view millstones before i should celebrate...but i am just soooo happy and hopeful!!!!!

The Lord is Good!!!!! :flower:

Happy HAPPY New Year to you ladies, each and everyone :hug:

May we all have our healthy babies in 2014!

Ooh strawberry I see it, whispering congrats :)

So I tested a day early (11dpo fmu) and got this:
https://s10.postimg.org/nsivnghk5/image.jpg
What do you all think? Evap? I usually get stark white bfns but there's always a first time so I'll see what happens. Think I'll order some digis though just in case :)

Buttercup, I totally see that and it looks pink! I'm thinking bfp!! Fx

I tested with a FRER with my 3rd pee of the day and I got a faint BFP so I think I can safely say i'm pregnant!! :happydance:
[URL=https://s1225.photobucket.com/user/lizzybearface/media/IMG_2943_zpsee4aba73.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee382/lizzybearface/IMG_2943_zpsee4aba73.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->