Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Ooh strawberry I see it, whispering congrats :)

So I tested a day early (11dpo fmu) and got this:
https://s10.postimg.org/nsivnghk5/image.jpg
What do you all think? Evap? I usually get stark white bfns but there's always a first time so I'll see what happens. Think I'll order some digis though just in case :)

Hey Buttercup!!! Thank you so much! And a big congratulations to you too!! :happydance: bfp's yay!! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you. Xxx

I'm good! Getting a lot of my energy back, so that's nice! And the spotting is still around from time to time, but not too bad. Plus since I have my doppler, it helps ease my mind a lot!!

Ah that's good Mara. :) Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out!

I was just asking dr google about exhaustion in early pregnancy. ..I am sooo sleepy today...my eyes are burning :) but I love every single pregnancy symptom. .lol... ;)

Happy to hear that you are feeling more energetic. Happy New Year!! Exciting times ahead! :)

wooooowww!!!

how amazing! strawberry and buttercup, congrats to both of you. i am so excited for you both. how cool that you got a positive so early in the cycle. happy and healthy 9 months ladies. what were the signs that made you test? now i am the last one left. don't ditch me yet. :)

mara so happy to read that things are moving along well. let us know when you have been to your first scan.

so i suppose i can update how this are going so far......i got a positive opk on cd 15 and 16 so far. we have dtd cd 10, 13, 14, and 16. we will most likely dtd twice today to make up for yesterday. hahaha i have temped this cycle but missed some days during christmas. :( will see if it still can tell me when i ovulate. we are using preseed.

strawberry how much preseed are you using and how do you use it? just curious. the month i got pregnant with my daughter we used preseed but i can't really recall how much or little we used. :))

once again girls so happy for your postive pregnancy tests, can't wait to join you soon.

Thanks Bella! I'm sure your BFP won't be long in coming, sounds like you're well covered with your BDing :thumbup: We used preseed the last few cycles though this cycle we didn't use it every time. However, we never used the applicator just applied it like normal lube. Not sure if it helped or not but since we used lube anyway it made sense to use a sperm friendly one :flower:

Hi Bella!! Thank you so much. We will not ditch you hun - you are gonna join us very soon. I just know it.

I had sore bb's and was very tired and overly emotional. ..was also having very vivid dreams about implantation first and the couple of days after that about getting a bfp :) ...that was actually the night right before my positive test.

I also think that a few drops of red blood...after bd once. .made me wonder as that had never happened before. So when New Years came I just tested on a again before I bought any champagne ;) ...I literally thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when that second line started to appear.

I used the internal applicator with the preseed. Those syringe like things. .. ususally to about 2 or to the 2 and a half line on the applicator. Once even to the line marked 3. I would use it quite a while before the time sometimes. Not to sure how that would've influenced it. I also would try not to get up out of bed to soon after we bd'd. I didn't use a pillow or anything. ..but I would take a nap usually.

Keep us updated Bella!! Lots and lots of :baby: :dust:

Huge congrats to buttercup and strawberry! Hnh nine months to you both :)

Mara, hope your well now and get no more bleeding xxx

buttercup and strawberry thank you for the support and answering on the preseed question. :) how are you feeling so far?

zaly - good to see you write again....how have you been? are you going to find out the gender or wanting a surprise? xxx

hello again ladies. just an update.....i suppose i ovulated cd 15 according to ff. :( so i am not sure we got in enough days of dtd. so dtd cd 10, 13, 14 ovulated on cd 15 and did not dtd then again dtd on cd 16 and 17. i don't know what to think but i am kind of bummed. also i think i am stressed out as this is month 6 of ttc. second a friend of mine - very clumsily - said i don't understand that people have a hard time getting pregnant it only took us 1 try both times with out really tracking anything etc. i know she didn't think about that i had a mc and then myomectmy before conceiving my daughter. oh well sorry just needed to vent. i suppose i am now 3 dpo. last time i had heavy boobs by cd 7 ish as a symptom so will be looking out for that. :)

sorry for the ego post hope you are all doing well and enjoying your pregnancies. :)

Hey Bella, you are allowed to vent. People can say things without thinking so often... especially when it comes to ttc and pregnancy. Try not to be to bummed...it looks to me like you got plenty of bd'ing in there in the fertile window! :) You have a very good chance -try to stay positive. :) And don't worry about stressing. ..I have read that it does not have such a big effect as we might think - only big stresses like someone close to us dying and such might have an influence. If that makes sense ;) Not sure if you were worried about stressing...but there you have it anyway ;)

Did you use any preseed? I just had a friend over for a visit today who has been ttc for 14 months without falling pregnant. She had been using some oil type of lubricant that's not good for the lil swimmers...so I told her about preseed. I really believe it helped us.
Great stuff.

I am feeling very good, ...I have noticed my bb's are a bit fuller and heavier. And they are sore/achey often but it comes and goes. Some lower back twinges now and again. Also some lower abdominal cramping and little aches and pains...but nothing too bad...also comes and goes.

Now a bit tmi... . I am definitely a bit more "wet" down there...quite a bit more white or sometimes watery cm. Also tmi: sometimes when I blow my nose, especially in the morning there will be bits of blood mixednin there...but not a lot at all. Last but not least...I think my aeriolas/nipples have started darkening ever so slightly. I did another frer today and it was much darker than 2 days ago..so that is very encouraging.

Good luck with the waiting game ...the tww isn't for sissies ;) Come and vent anytime..and keep us updated. Xxx

:hugs:

Strawberry, did you tell your Hubby?

Hey :) Yes, I needed someone to confirm that I wasn't seeing things. ..so when that first line on the test appeared I ran to him with it...climbed onto his lap..he confirmed it...followed by a big bear hug :) Not the suprise I would have planned...but we are in this this together 100% :) so I am happy he found out "with me" :)

How are you doing? Getting far now! -so exciting :)

hey ladies! so I haven't posted in this thread since Aug of last year! I can't believe how many of you are pregnant now! CONGRATS! I am still TTC#2, I feel hopeless. I keep asking myself if it's ever going to happen for me again..:*( BFN after BFN, it's getting exhausting. I took like a 3 month break because I was really depressed and didn't come on the forums for awhile. But we are back and TTC again since 2 months ago.. I'm on CD15 today, my OPK is almost positve, so I should be due to ovulate tomarrow. I am trying something I have never tried before which are softcups, they are surprisingly comfortable, so we will see it it works this time! But I am so happy for all of you!

strawberry - thank you for your sweet response. i know my friend was not thinking before she said what she said but it still hurt att that moment.
good to read all your symptoms. i know not all women's pregnancy symptoms are not the same but i remember when i was pregnant with my dd that i was comforted by reading symptoms others had so that i had something to compare mine with. hihi i had all those symptoms you mentioned minus the nose blood. could be dehydration, or if we shall believe myths you might have a daughter who's slowly sucking your beauty away hehe. i know what you mean with your hubby and you being in it together......when we got pregnant with dd we saw the hpt at the same time. :)

well a short update.....ff site has changed my ovulation from cd 15 to cd 17 which is great as we dtd on cd 16 and 17 but unfortunately not cd 18. :( so instead of being 5dpo i am 3dpo. oh well i suppose i just have to wait and see what will happen and then take it from there. i just want to be pregnant sooner than later.

Stawberry- I am doing well. 16 weeks today. I am feeling a lot better these days, and the morning sickness i'm pretty sure has passed. I feel little flutters that I think are the baby, but because it's my first, i'm not exactly sure that it is. I hope to feel more pronounced movement soon!

youngmommy - welcome back. hope this cycle can be for you as well. keep us updated on how things go and good luck.

canthrdlywait - glad that you are past ms, it sucks to be sick. will you be finding out gender? also i think what you are feeling (the flutters) is the baby. i started to feel that with my dd around the same time.

strawberry and buttercup - how is it going? has ms started yet? i guess it might be way early still......oh yeah strawberry i also used preseed but i have done that since we started ttc but still no luck. buttercup, sorry if i am asking too much but can you tell me how often you dtd this cycle and any other info? thank you.

update from these past few days. i started to have major pain on my lower back on the right side. this was yesterday and it kept up but not as bad as yesterday. i read that it is a pregnancy symptom but it can also mean a bad pregnancy - sorry don't remeber the condition starts with ec....also today i had shootings down my left leg and (tmi) my private part. i hope this is a good sign. so my part of the family is christian orthodox and so we will be celebrating christmas again tomorrow. :) we don't do gifts or anything like that but we have dinner together. so i was hoping to get a VERY early test done and praying to god it will be positive. hahaha yeah i know it is wishful thinking but i will give it a try. :)

Bella: This cycle we bded 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 and I oved on 20. We also stuck to gravity friendly bd positions. Not sure if it was anything particular we did or just our lucky cycle! Hope the rest of your tww goes by quickly, I got my bfp at 11dpo but have heard of ladies getting them as early as 7dpo with an early implantation :)
Not much going on symptoms wise... Some lower back pain and twinges/cramps but I don't remember ms really kicking in with dd til 6 weeks ish so still time ;)

well today i'm either 1 or 2 DPO. I ran out of OPK's this month due to the mail being delayed from the Holdiays, and now from this 18 inches of snow we got last night when we had the blizzard. So not having much luck this cycle already. I'm just waiting on FF to give me my crosshairs, I have already had 2 high temps after dip, now just waiting for tomarrows temp to see. My chart is in my signature if you ladies want to take a look at it, as I am new to this whole temping thing and don't know much about it. I had all the signs of ovulation on CD14 and CD15 high and super soft cervix, tons of EWCM, cramping, and the tempature dip. but couldn't get my first response ovulation strips to detect positive for some reason. I don't have issues with low LH, I have gotten positives on my wondfo's many times, so i'm think the first response one's weren't detecting for some reason, just really bad luck all around! I am still cramping today but cercix is low and firm, so i'm pretty sure it's over. also used softcups this month. the last 2 times we BD I had DH do his business in the cup before I put it in :laugh2: He's been a pretty good sport through all of this! But i'm hoping this month will be my month. After 2 years, I so much want it!

buttercup - that gives me hope as we bedded 4 days out of 7 "good" days.

youngmommy - hope things go better for you the rest of the cycle and that you get a pos preg tes. :)

nothing major here. just have a big more wet kind of feeling yesterday and today. also my throat hurts a big when i wake up - maybe not related but i just remember when zaly felt that and was pregers, hoping for the same luck. :) and also right shoulder hurts today no clue if that is a symptom. hahaha that is it.

how are you all doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->