Ladies TTC August/September 2013

I am 3DPO today, FF just gave me my corsshairs today. in 8 days I will take my first pregnancy test. YAY! after 2 years I really really want this to be my month! sending lots of sticky baby dust your way ladies!

buttercup - that gives me hope as we bedded 4 days out of 7 "good" days.

youngmommy - hope things go better for you the rest of the cycle and that you get a pos preg tes. :)

nothing major here. just have a big more wet kind of feeling yesterday and today. also my throat hurts a big when i wake up - maybe not related but i just remember when zaly felt that and was pregers, hoping for the same luck. :) and also right shoulder hurts today no clue if that is a symptom. hahaha that is it.

how are you all doing?

All good here thanks... no morning sickness yet...but I have had moments of feeling quesy when I havent eaten brekky and I wait to long to have something. My tests have gotten way dark ..so I am very optimistic that this will be a healthy baby :) I am booked for my first ultrasound appointment on the 13th of Feb! :) sooo excited. Still awile off though...

Symptom wise my boobs are really sore and I am very tired. I get out of breath easily as well...but my husband teases me that I am just unfit haha.

Fingers crossed for everyone testing soon. Please let me know how it goes. Xxxxxc

strawberry - funny hubby there. when i got pregers with my daughter i temped until probably a month after finding out and as well as taking hpt for about 10 days or so after the first just to make sure that everything was in order. oh i have a question.....i see that you are 3weeks and 5days into your pregnancy...how many days past ovulation did you find out you were pregnant? and how long is your cycle typically?

Bellaswedus - sorry for the late reply, I'm terrible with keeping up lol. I'm good thanks, had a scare on Sunday just there when I found I was bleeding, but baby and I are all good and healthy thank goodness. How are you? Oh, just realised you have a sore throat? Yes I had that, I felt like I had a cold, do you have any other cold/ flu symptoms? I hope this is it for you, keeping my fingers crossed xx

hi zaly good to hear that everything is in order. i understand your fear when bleeding, it is the worse. are you going to find out the gender? soar throat feeling has disappeared. i had no other cold symptoms. i only felt the soar throat in the mornings a couple of days. stay well.

i am on 8dpo, so far all i have is lower back pain specially on right side, anyone else feel this in the beginning of pregnancy? i think i had this in my past pregnancy as well. also i have since 6dpo felt like af is coming, a big of cramping etc. will test 11dpo. :)

how are you all doing? what is new? strawberry, zaly, canthardlywait, buttercup, jen, mara and youngmom? sorry if i left anyone out.

strawberry - funny hubby there. when i got pregers with my daughter i temped until probably a month after finding out and as well as taking hpt for about 10 days or so after the first just to make sure that everything was in order. oh i have a question.....i see that you are 3weeks and 5days into your pregnancy...how many days past ovulation did you find out you were pregnant? and how long is your cycle typically?

Hi there Bella!! :) Hope you are well, your 2ww is passing slowly but surely it will pass and I really hope you get your bfp!! xxx

Yes my husband can be a real "comedian" at times ;) lol

About my bfp cycle... I got a pos OPK on cycle day 11 (Dec 21st) ...which is really early for me...I ususally only get one cd 15. My cycles are normally 27 or 28 days long, therefore I used to be worried about my luteal phase length. I got really faint shadow lines on my Internet Cheapy tests on the 30th of Dec, but got my first definite bfp on December 31. 10 days after my pos opk. So I am really very curious to have my first ultrasound scan to see how far I really am. That will only be on the 13th of Feb though! :)

I think your symptoms are very promising. .I also had lower back pain before I got my bfp, I remember bending down (forward) once and thinking that my lower back felt really stiff. Also the sore throat is also something I got! Fx for you girly. When are you testing? Xxx

Hi everyone! :flower:

I'm doing well, and really happy to report that I haven't spotted in over a week and the last (tiny) bleed I had was on Christmas eve. I'm getting super hopeful that maybe the bleeding and spotting is a thing of the past! Fx <knock on wood>

Yesterday I turned 13 weeks, and I'm considering myself sliding into 2nd trimester. lol Next Thursday, at 14 weeks, I have my NT scan and I get to see how my baby has changed in the past 4 weeks. :happydance:

strawberry thank you so much for the information. i wanted to wait until 10-11dpo but i couldn't. i tested today 8dpo and it was negative. :( will try again in a couple of days. the weird thing when i got home, hours after doing the test it had a slight line. hoping it still means something. hahaha

tonight i also found out that one of my bestest friend is pregnant with baby number two. i am so happy for her. if i had to work on getting pregnant with my daughter she had to work even harder cause it took her and her hubby almost 3 years before having their daughter. their dd is only 11 mo so you can imagine their happiness as they purposely never used protection after having her. :) i hope her and i can be preger together. :)

heeeeey girls!

ok so i couldn't hold my self from testing again....i see a VERY VERY faint line. my hubby thinks he sees it too but he thinks we might also imagine it as well. haha please give your opinion. :) will test again tomorrow or the day after if i can hold myself.

x

Attachments

• bild-75.jpg
    bild-75.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6
I'm not sure. I think I see a line on half of it. Any way to get a picture in more light?

Bella!!! :) Even before you posted that you tested again, I wanted to come and reply to tell you that my bfp started the same way....after half a day when I ggot back to the test I had done the morning, I saw a very faint line on it... o I am soooi excited for you now! Maybe you and your friend will in fact be bump buddies :) I can't open the pic up bigger on my phone, have you tried a frer? Please try and post more pics if you can, or even post pic on Countdown to Pregnancy, then we can invert it there...just post the link if you do please :)

I just have a feeling this is it for you!!! :baby:

Xxxxx

hello again -

thank you so much for taking a look strawberry and mara.

strawberry - thank you so much for your sweet support. it means a lot. i really hope this is it for me. by the way do you remember when your breast started hurting or feeling heavy? was it after you found out your were pregnant or right after?

so i have taking another test this morning. i took the test with the dollar store test. that is actually the test i used yesterday which showed a faint line hours later. the one i posted yesterday was a clearblue. so is there a difference between a frer and a clearblue? let me know.

anyhow i tested with the dollar store one and closer to the 10min mark it showed a slight line. it didn't show right after 3 minutes though. :( so i shall just post so you can tell me if you also see it.:)

Attachments

• bilde 1-1.jpg
    bilde 1-1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
  • bilde 2.jpg
    bilde 2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
  • bilde 3.jpg
    bilde 3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
  • bilde 4.jpg
    bilde 4.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
the link below is with yesterdays test.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=218697

this is with todays' test

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=218700

my god, i can't wait for the days to pass so that i can get a confirm. so i did another rest this evening and i checked after 3 minute with no results and thinking i would return within a few minutes more i forgot. so i checked maybe 30min and this one was much stronger than the morning one even after several hours. i also tested with the digi one and i got not pregnant :(. don't know what to think.....i really hope i am pregnant. i want to tell my parents before my father leaves for 6 week vacca. he leaves on tue morning. :( what do you guys think of the post from earlier today? i am not having much postive response from my posts on countdownpregnancy. :(

I am so excited for you Bella. I had a look at your countdown to pregnancy pics and I swear I can see a line!! :) It is still VERY early, a digi isn't as sensitive. When I was getting very very faint lines on my Internet Cheapy tests, I confirmed with a FRER. The line in the FRER was much more visible. And pink dye tests tend not to give false positives. If there is pink in the secind line no matter how faint = you are pregnant. I would suggest trying with a FRER in the morning. I know the waiting sucks, but at least there is hope, very good hope actually. :) xxxxxx Pléase keep us updated hun. Xxxxxxx

good morning all!

strawberry you are so sweet. i am starting to feel more confident that i am pregnant but nervous that this will change as my period is not expected until wed. once i pass that day i will feel much better. i need to get to the pharmacy and get a pink dye test today. but i did another one with clearblue with morning urine and it is showing a stronger line than a couple of days ago. :)

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
oh my freaking ... i am sooooo happy finally got a big fat PREGNANT on the digi test. now it is official. i can start to believe i am pregnant. i am over the moon. hubby as well. i can stop obsessing with the tests. haha we will tell our parents today. haha yeah i know we should wait but we can't hold our self's. this is so amazing. ok ok i will calm down but i am just soooo happy. now i can join you all in the next step. so zaly did you ever create a thread in the "pregnant club". i hope we can all follow eachother until our babies are born. strawberry thank you so much for your sweet and wonderful support.

Attachments

• Digitest.jpg
    Digitest.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations are in order!!! Yay for pregnant fairy Bella (*from one pregnant fairy to another*
:) - I am so very happy for you hun. May you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Enjoy telling the family and enjoy this exciting time. I also hope we can all stay in contact throughout our pregnancies :) Let me know if there's a new thread please. :flower:

So So happy for you lady - you deserve it. Xxxx

Yayy! Congrats Bella, this really is a lucky thread :D If there isn't a pregnancy thread feel free to start one and I'll be sure to join :)

Bella!!! Congrats!!! So exciting!

i'm 17 weeks today! Feeling kinda blah.. headachy and just laying on the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->