Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Yay, congrats Bella!!!

So happy for you and Strawberry! :yipee:

awww thank you ladies. i am soooo happy as you can imagine. strawberry and buttercup how are you feeling this early in the pregnancy? have you started to feel sick? i had hyperemesis with my dd. but i hope not to be as sick as then. keeping my figers crossed. but on the other hand it made me feel good to know that my baby was doing good in there and not go crazy doing hpt. haha

canthrdly wait - i am sorry to hear that you are feeling blah? what is the matter? it sounds to me that you might have iron deficiency which is very common in pregnancies. you should have your doc do a blood test. i had that and felt so much more energetic once i started to take iron supplements. :)

zaly and mara - how is it going with you gals? mara has the bleeding completely vanished?

don't have much to report besides some minor back ache. so far so good and just beyond happy. :) told my closests friends as if something happend i would still share with them so they might as well know the positive news. :)

well keep us updated and hope you are all enjoying your lovely pregnancies.

Up until this afternoon, I was spot free. :dohh: I think I jinxed it yesterday by saying to others I hadn't spotted or bled in 2 weeks. It was a super tiny amount, and only when I wiped - so hopefully that was it. We'll see though. The last time I had a 2 week absence of spotting/bleeding, I got a big bleed a few days later. Fx that's not the case this time. But baby is doing well, and has a nice strong heartbeat on the doppler. :D

It's very likely I could not be getting enough iron. I stopped taking my prenatal that had Iron( made me so sick) and started taking one that didn't have iron. I've also had aversions to meat so I'm pretty much not getting any iron! I'm afraid to start with the iron because I've felt sick for the past 24 hours. I don't want to make it worse adding iron in it.

Not much going on symptom-wise here... I took an ic just now (i'm 5+5) and the test line sucked up the dye first so that was nice to see. Just needed a reminder that i'm really pregnant I guess as I don't particularly feel it just yet. I know there is still plenty of time for symptoms though and having them or not doesn't indicate that things are going well or otherwise so i'm trying to chill out a bit! :flower:

I'm good, have sore hip pain and neck pain but other than that I'm enjoying the little kicks I'm getting from my bubble :) xx

Hi everyone :) Hope you are all doin well! We are experiencing a heatwave of note here in Australia - 40 to 45 degrees celcius for the past 4 days... so a bit bad for our Siberian Huskies..luckily a cool change is expected tonight :)

On the pregnancy front....some symptoms .. I have been having some cramping on and off each day. And morning sickness has kicked in...today especially. I was just soooo hungry now...but as soon as I saw the food in my plate I felt nauseous and now I am lying down chewing ginger gum in front of the air conditioner :p (*my food still untouched)...o and here those cramps are starting again...oi. but all good - I don't mind as long as sweat pea is healthy in there. I have a GP appointment on Monday to do bloods and check up. So looking forward to that :)

How is everyone else doing? Bella have you told the family? Any new symptoms?

Can'tHardlyWait are you feeling better?

Xx

I had several bad days of MS again, but today I feel OKAY. I have a slight headache but I don't think I had enough water yesterday!

Wow ladies congratulations can't believe how many of you all have your bfp :)
I haven't added to this thread for a while but jumped in today when I got the chance.
Hoping you gals bring me some luck and share out your baby dust :)

Bella I also suffered hyperemesis its was the most awful experience I have been through in my life, it has taken us 8 years to try for number 2 and I now worry we have left it too late :-( we have been trying since July and no luck to make things harder hubby lost his job but was lucky to get offshore but his rotation just hasn't worked in well with ovulation!! Missed last 3 cycles :-( currently cycle 7 and may be 1 dpo as of today but last two months I actually felt ovulation happening but nothing this month, got + opk yesterday and temp rise this morning but feeling off this weekend and just wanted to sleep!! Also had funny cycle last day as ovulated late then AF was 4/5 days late which it never is and only lasted 2 days usually at least 4. So see what this cycle brings but longer it takes more stressed and worried I get about hyperemesis returning and start thinking we should just enjoy having DD.

Also can't believe how far on some of you ladies are!!! 6 months a lot of you were discussing weddings now its all baby :) x

Hi everyone! I had my first appointment with my GP today and had my blood tests done. My HCG is 53465. That puts me on the high end of the scale for > 6 weeks! I have also been getting quite regular bad uterine pain/cramping which goes away every time after 10 to 15 minutes. My morning sickness has also been quite bad every day now. I am going back in next week to discuss my results. What were your hcg levels for 5 to 6 weeks??

Hope everyone is doing well. Xxxx

They never did beta's on me, so I have no idea! But yours sound really high! Yay!

We're good! Just finally announced to our friends on Facebook. :)

The teeny tiny bit of spotting I had turned into nothing! And really wasn't that much at all. So I'm hesitant to celebrate, but I've been bleed free since Christmas Eve! :happydance:

At my last scan they saw that I have marginal placenta previa, but they're really hopeful that the placenta will completely move out of the way before I'm full term. This is related to my bleeds. Looks like the placenta torn where it attached (it obviously attached in the wrong place hence the previa ), and that's why I still can bleed/spot. So hopefully as the placenta moves completely away from the cervix, I'll stop bleeding/spotting. :)

How are you doing?

How are all the pregnant ladies doing? Hopefully well!! Fx

We're good! Just finally announced to our friends on Facebook. :)

The teeny tiny bit of spotting I had turned into nothing! And really wasn't that much at all. So I'm hesitant to celebrate, but I've been bleed free since Christmas Eve! :happydance:

At my last scan they saw that I have marginal placenta previa, but they're really hopeful that the placenta will completely move out of the way before I'm full term. This is related to my bleeds. Looks like the placenta torn where it attached (it obviously attached in the wrong place hence the previa ), and that's why I still can bleed/spot. So hopefully as the placenta moves completely away from the cervix, I'll stop bleeding/spotting. :)

How are you doing?

How are all the pregnant ladies doing? Hopefully well!! Fx

So exciting telling your facebook community! :) And it's good news that you haven't had any more bleeds, but at least you know what is causing it if it does happen. It sounds positive as well that the doctors think your placenta will move into a better position - I am hoping that all will be good and go according to plan.

Did you experience any morning sickness Mara? And if so from when to when? I am having it most of the day now. .. so just wondering. .. :/

I barely had any MS. I had it mostly from week 6-8, and a few days in week 13. Mostly it was if I let myself get too hungry. I had a window of like 5 minutes before the nausea would set in if I didn't eat something once I felt the hunger. lol Very annoying.

Sorry you're not feeling well. :( Hopefully it goes away really soon!!

Becky you are so lucky. MS was the worst thing i've ever had in my life. I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy! I hope you feel better Stawberry!

I can imagine. :(

The little bits I got here and there were bad enough. And never to the point where I thought I was going to actually throw up. I take that back. ONE time after I ate chicken nuggets, a yogurt, an orange and I think a handful of gummy bears - I thought I was going to blow. But reading what I just wrote...its no wonder! :rofl:

How's everyone doing? Strawberry -how's your MS?

Hi there...

It was under control yesterday. .. but today has been much worse. I did throw up a little just now. Hopefully I'll be okay now. I've eaten some wholemeal toast with vegemite and am sipping on some ice water with lemon in it. Also I have just put my seasickness travel bands on and am chewing my ginger anti nausea gum...lol... all natural of course :)

I am just thankfull that this little peanut seams to be doing great and very healthy high hcg :)

I'm really looking forward to my ultrasound scan in the 13th of Feb. It is also our 6 year "dating anniversary" that day. Although we are married now it's still a special day to me. :)

How are you doing? Any new symptoms or news?

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"