Ladies TTC August/September 2013

I stopped from weeks 14-16 and came back from week 17-18 and now it seems to be gone again. I hope SO SO much that it stays GONE.

oh my god ladies - i am so sorry for disappearing. i have no really good excuses as i know i just needed to find time to write but i never seemed to. :( i will be better at it from now on. specially as my dd will be going solo to prek starting on wed.

here in sweden starting your child in prek is a 2 week process where the parent "withdrawls" a little day by day. :) so that the child doesn't go from having you every minute of the day to nothing in one day. :) so by day 3 you tell your child that you will go to the bathroom. and you return after 5minutes. haha the following day i told my dd that i would go to the store and buy a newspaper and that i would be back. and i was gone 25min. and so on until on tue she will even spend nap time there. i am so proud of her she has been so fine without me and all excited about having so many new friends. the reason we also tell them that we will be back and not just disappear is so they feel safe that mom and dad is always there and that we have not abandoned her. :) it is such a great system.

strawberry so cool that you had such a high hcg result. i wish they did them here in sweden but they don't. when i was pregnant with my dd in the states my doc took the test and it was a comfort to learn that the result was a good one. i am so sorry that ms has gotten to you, it is the worse. i am glad that you have figured out all the remedies for it. hihi but i did that and nothing worked with dd hoping that ms will not come to me this time around. but i will know for sure around week 7-8. what else is new with you? looking forward to week 12 scan? they don't do them here in sweden either. i need to find a private doc that takes payment for a scan around that time. :)
keep me posted on your progress, i hope you will feel better soon. my ms got better around week 17 i think.

mara - sooo good to hear that the bleeding is gone. although not fun to hear about previa i am sure you feel better to know what it was that was causing your bleeding. good that the chances for the placenta to move is high. keep us updated.

canthrdlywait - sorry about ms. hopefully you will just be better was time progresses. but crazy as it sounds ms was the best way for me to know that baby was doing great as the hormones was what is causing the nausea. :) i guess i just wanted to see the bright side of it all. did you check your iron? are you still feeling weak?

zaly - sounds like things are going good with you. :)

buttercup - i still temp so that i can be sure that all is going good. haha i need to stop but not yet i feel. haha how are you feeling lady? any symptoms? are you having ms or not yet?

HGsurvivor05 - how is it going? any luck this cycle? hope you get your bfp. keep us updated and welcome back to this thread. :)

youngmommy26 - how are you? did you get lucky this cycle? keeping my fingers crossed for you.

nothing new to report really. no symptoms what so ever. not even the heavy boobs that i had early in my last pregnancy. did go and see the doc but no tests taken yet have a new appointment for that in 1 week i think. to answer your question strawberry we did tell our parents and our closest friends. i went out last saturday and one of the girls (she is a friend but not a CLOSE friend) that went along didn't know that i am pregnant. i went to the bar and just ordered oj thinking that maybe she will think it is a screwdriver. hahaha but the first thing she asked was if i was pregnant. grrr i just asked her why she would say that and she said because you are drinking oj to which i responded that it might as well be oj and something else and then subject was changed. :) although she kept harassing me with the same question later on. thought really it was not nice of her as most people want to wait until they are in the safe zone before telling. she is a mother of two and should have gotten that. well well. has something like this happend to you gals or are you just sharing the news with everyone even though you are or were not 3 months pregnant?

alright need to go and hang with hubby and dd. talk soon i hope.

x

how are you all doing? anything new to report?

things are going pretty good so far. had a about 4 days of brownish blood when i wiped but it was very very little. hoping that all is good in there. i started to feel a bit sick since about 4 days ago. really scared for what is to come. hoping that i wont be as sick as my last pregnancy.

alright ladies hope you are all enjoying your pregnancies so far. take care and keep updating. :)

Hi there!! :)

So sorry to hear MS has started for you...although I do find it reassuring that little bean is doing well.

I am just...just ...coping with my morning sickness. .. I am okay some parts of the day. I am really hoping it will end by week 12!! :)) can only hope ;)

I had another GP appointment to go over all my blood and urine test results. All looked great - so very happy with that. Dr wants me to go for a dating scan. ..so I am having my first ultrasound appointment tomorrow morning! ! I can't wait. Mu husband is going with - I will update soon :)

Keep well and I hope the morning sickness stays manageable. Big hug xXxx

Awww ladies I can't quite believe this but look!!![IMG]https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/kermit20/null_zpse7607123.jpg[/IMG]

What do you think???

Thanks Mara I am excited and scared as had severe hyperemesis with dd and taken us 8 years to try again, hit me at 4 weeks and in hospital by 5 so trying to stay positive and get into routine if eating and drinking as at work I do tend not to eat till I am home, will do a cb digital tomorrow :)

Also hubs is away!! Nearly text him pik but he has week before he is home and is home day after my birthday so might wait and show him when he return saying I have the best bday prezzie ever!! Also want him to be able and concentrate offshore!!

My dd and I got to see our friends week old baby today, I got so tongue tied and emotional was just like 'I will be round in week to get a cuddle!' Dd was smitten and she started her 'I'm the only, only child' talk :) x

Congrats HG! Bet your DD will be so excited when she finds out :happydance:
I have my booking in appointment with the midwife on Tuesday and i've booked a private scan for the same day. I'll be 8+4 so fc we see a healthy little beanie in there! I haven't felt as nauseous as I did at this stage in my pregnancy with DD so i'm a bit nervous and hoping the scan will reassure me a bit. I've been feeling REALLY cold though which is weird, i'm usually a very warm person! Also craving unhealthy food, don't think i'll be losing weight this pregnancy like I did with DD. Need to keep an eye on it though as my BMI is in the obese range already so I don't want to gain too much.
How are we all doing? Any of you ladies further along finding out the gender soon? :flower:

yaaay for you HGsurvivor05. it is def a positive. :) congrats. keeping my fingers crossed for us both that the being sick part won't be as bad as pregnancy number 1. try to relax and enjoy until then at least. :)

Stawberry - lucky gal. wish i could have a scan now. but i think i will have to wait until week 12 and go to a private doc. let us know and post a pic if you are provided with one. good luck hun.

buttercup don't worry hun. i understand your worry as one would think all symptoms would be the same second time around but it is not for me either so it is most likely that your bean is doing good. :)

how are the rest of you gals doing? canthardly wait i see that you have a scan in about 10 days. how fun don't forget to update. :)

Canthardlywait has a super important scan coming up!! Gender scan!!! :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well - and that morning/all day sickness is staying far-far-away!!!

I'm doing good - still NO BLEEDING!!!!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am. I hope that at my next appointment (Feb. 6th) I can get a scan and she can tell me if my previa is gone and I can resume normal pregnant activities (like...:sex:!!! TMI!! lol The last time we dtd was when we made the baby!!!). Oh, and working out would be good too. lol Pelvic rest sucks @ss!! But I bet that's what helped stop the bleeding, so in my mind, it was well worth it!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! :) I am feeling great today. Have not had any morning sickness today - but DID have my scan :-D And it was awesome!! One little jelly bean ♡ Measuring
@ 7 weeks and 6 days! Heartbeat of 152 beats per minute :) Everything looking great. Due date 12 September! ! :) soooooo happy! :)

Attachments

• 20140130_124126.jpg
    20140130_124126.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
strawberry - how cool. now you make me want to look up a private us place. so is your bean measuring the same as what you had already know prior to the us? curious to know this. enjoy your day! hope ms stays away.

strawberry - how cool. now you make me want to look up a private us place. so is your bean measuring the same as what you had already know prior to the us? curious to know this. enjoy your day! hope ms stays away.

Hi Bella :) Thank you! I hope you are well and that ms isn't bad at all for you this time.

I am measuring ahead of what we thought. Very confusing to me... we thought I was almost 7 weeks... my due date was 18 Sept. Now I am measuring at 7 weeks 6 days ...so 8 weeks tomorrow! And my due date according to the scan is 12 September :)

Thanks ladies I got it in writing today!!!
[IMG]https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/kermit20/null_zps383f819f.jpg[/IMG]

Bella was it you who also had hg first time?? If so how are you this time???

How's everyone else doing?? I have appointment with doctor on Tuesday closest appointment I could get, want to discuss hg and when I met with midwife last feb to discuss our plans and my worries she said I would be seen early by midwife so hopefully dr will refer me for early appointment my hg started week after my positive with dd so fingers crossed, yesterday was really light headed and dizzy. Had fab day today had early night and slept well just had cramps and pinches today and load of ewcm !!! Xxx

Yay! :happydance:

Those early week cramps were weird. I never expected to feel cramping/tightenings! If it wasn't for bnb, I probably would have thought I was going to MC. Mine might have been more intense due to my hemorrhage, but from what I hear, cramping is so normal! But rarely does anyone talk about it. lol

So happy for all of you that have gotten your BFPs!!

StrawBerry forgot to say congratulations on an early scan, so exciting. I was lucky to get one with DD at 5wk 4 days its amazing what they pick up she was just a little bean xx

Yeah I can remember cramps with DD its quite strange, the night before I got what I take was my implantation dip I got a really bad stitch and I never thought nothing of it and had niggles yesterday but today definitely feeling things happening down there. Like you say you do get worried over these first few weeks. I was having mad spell today hoovering, cleaning dashing about, maybe my nesting setting in already LOL
Was so strange talking to hubs on the phone so want to say but he is having shit time so don't want this BFP to take his mind of his job and maybe make things worse! Only problem is they usually get taxi straight home from airport and because they have had a hard trip they have been taking about going for a few pints and getting train :-( a few which will go straight to his head so torn on what to do as he will be upset if he staggers in and finds out I had a surprise for him and he kinda ruins it! One plan is I become a drama queen and take a right strop with him over it (is my birthday day before) so kinda have a right as he should be coming straight home LOL and I am good at strops! few days to think about it. x

Lovely scan pic Strawberry! We have the same due date now, though mine may be changed at my scan on Tuesday. DD was 12 days late though so i'll be taking any due date with a pinch of salt anyway :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->