Ladies TTC August/September 2013

It's so hard not to worry, especially in the beginning, but try not to stress!

We are now in for a lifetime of worrying now that we have little babes on the way =]

hi ladies - how are you all doing?

here is a quick update from moi.
i was at the hospital yesterday as i have been super sick since friday with severe morning sickness as well as a cold with fever and there by dehydrated. i was put on iv and given ms medicine intravenously. also i got to see my baby for the first time on the ultra sound so that a huge positive. i am home now and feeling a lot better. will see how i progress but hoping i will feel better the next few days. doesn't feel good to be stuck to my bed and hardly be able to hang out with my daughter. alright will keep you updated. xxx

Hi ladies. Sounds like everyone is doing really well. :)

Bella I am sorry to hear that you have been that unwell though... very nice silver lining that you got to see your baby on ultrasound though ♡ That's really awesome.

I hope you manage through these days of feeling unwell... I know it is really hard. ..but as you know it will be all worth it in the end.

I had a dream last night that I was in hospital after just delivering my baby. I picked him up (in my dream it was a boy - maybe it's a sign :) And it was the best feeling to see his little face and to be able to hold him. It felt só real! :)

I have had a couple of bad days morning sickness wise...tonight I'm doing well though. I have another GP appointment on Monday. ..she wants to see me around 10 weeks. And I am 10 weeks on Friday. So not too long before we have our 12 week ultrasound on the 28th of Feb ♡

So does anyone have anything special planned for valentine's day? The day before Valentines is our 6 year anniversary of being a couple. I know our wedding anniversary trumps that now...but I think we might still celebrate it ♡

Keep well ladies. I love reading everyone's posts. Xxx

Strawberry - I dreamt my baby was girl so maybe it's a sign! I don't really care to do much for Valentine's day, but I feel like DH has something up his sleeve! So I guess we'll see!

That's the way it should be - let him plan something ;) Yeah we tend not to really celebrate Valentines either...but I love baking cupcakes or something just for fun so I'm always looking for an excuse to celebrate ;) So we'll see..
I really do think it might be mother's intuition or God telling me it's a boy :) Very reassuring that your dream was spot on as well! :)

Beautiful names that you have picked. I really love the combination. ♡

hello ladies - hope you all had a good v day celebration. we didn't do anything special. i got my dd a pair of red uggs last year that were too big so i saved it for vday for this year instead. haha so she got to open them up this year. i know i am ridicules but she is my first so i want to spoil her.

strawberry - i wish i had the energi to do something for hubby on vday but i was just in bed. :( hope you enjoyed your day with your hubby though.

things are still shitty with me. i am actually going to go to the hospital once dd takes her nap. my mom will watch her until she wakes up and then one of my best friends is coming to pick her up and hang out with her for the day. hubby is taking me and most likely i will be staying over the night at the hospital.

another bad news is that the friend i was going to be bump buddy with, the one that go the positive just before mine had a mc. i am sooooo sad. it just feels so much more real as we were having the same delivery dates and everything. she is so devestated as she was so happy that trying for number 2 went so smoothly compared to ttc baby number 1. i hope she can get pregnant very soon. i guess the doc said she just need to wait for her next cycle.

how are you all doing? is anyone going to share any bump pics? anyone else finding out gender soon.

hgsurvicor - how are you doing? any nausa? or are you lucky this time around?

Here is my bump at 21+2

Attachments

• 21weeks2days.jpg
    21weeks2days.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 21Weeks2days1.jpg
    21Weeks2days1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
Bella like you I got to yesterday and had to give in and admit myself to hospital :-( I went into a real bad spasm as they couldn't get a vein my breathing got tight and my whole body went rigid I was petrified and still scared as they can't scan me tomorrow no bleeding or cramps so hopefully another tough cookie in me like dd. my HG came from nowhere felt fab then food started becoming really difficult on Thursday. Currently on my 7/8th bag of fluid and on cyclizine and something else. As soon as they wear off go flat but been told I am getting cyclizine until I deliver and must always take on time. Still a chance my body will reject it feel so sad we are going threw this again.

Roll on my cookie scan!!!

Hope everyone else is ok. Bella so sorry about your friend our friends just posted their 11 week scan on fb tonigh delighted but deactivated mine this morning to avoid everyone guessing.
Xxx

Bella is your pregnancy out now?? Had to phone my boss still trying to keep from dd at least till scan. She was into visit and never thought she will be telling everyone mummy has bad sick bug and is in ward 3 (mat ward to locals!)!!!

Fab bump Canthrdly, love your girl's name too. I really like the name Harper but OH would never go for it.
HGsurvivor, i'm so sorry the HG has struck again :( Hope the medication does something to relieve it for you at least a little :hugs:
Bella, really sorry you're suffering with severe MS aswell. Did you get this with your first pregnancy too? Hope it subsides for you soon :hugs:

Afm my 12 week scan is next Wednesday and it can't come soon enough, my 8 week one feels like ages ago now and i'm so paranoid something has gone wrong between then and now. I can't find baby on my doppler (I know it could well be too early though) so I don't have that reassurance yet. I'm feeling OK, not as sick as I was with DD but the nausea is there sometimes. It's easy to ignore and get on with my day though as I don't feel like I want to BE sick. Tiredness is the biggie really, especially as DD doesn't nap anymore and my job is in childcare. So ready for my second tri energy burst lol!

Oh HG! I am so sorry your are getting hit with sickness again. I have no idea how you do it. I lost 8 lbs with MS and didn't even get sick. I'd have been a wreck if I was anywhere near as sick as you. I know you'll get through this!!

Buttercup- It took DH some convincing for Harper but he did decide that he liked it, so we went with it.

It's gone all quiet :)

Hope all you ladies are well. I am still pretty weak after getting out of hospital and still just picking but just glad it's staying down! Have good days and bad days. Dr wanted to sign me off for 4weeks but asked for 2 was feeling optimistic although felt blah since 5pm so heading to bed. These meds were initially making me sleep for around 18 hours a day!! Will be 8 weeks on Sat just like the sound that I am 2 months in lol
Hubs is away for 2 weeks on Wednesday but think my mum might move in to help :)

Here is my 6+2 week scan I got just to check everything was where it should be and developing fine :)

[IMG]https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b347/kermit20/null_zps4d1cbab2.jpg[/IMG]

Aww hey there teeny bean! Sorry you're still feeling rough HG, did it last for your entire pregnancy with your DD? Glad you'll have your mum to help when DH is away though :flower:
Afm, 12 week scan tomorrow! Excited but nervous...

Just a little update on my 12 week scan, our little twinkletoes looks great and is measuring 12+2 so i'm now due 8th September instead of 12th :)

1796779_633304576736252_1231232986_o.jpg

1836911_633304573402919_2132023666_o.jpg

Just a little update on my 12 week scan, our little twinkletoes looks great and is measuring 12+2 so i'm now due 8th September instead of 12th :)

1796779_633304576736252_1231232986_o.jpg

1836911_633304573402919_2132023666_o.jpg

Great pictures of bub buttercup!! :)

And yay for an earlier due date!

I am even more excited now for my 12 week scan tomorrow ♡ I will let you know how it goes.

Take care. Xx

Hi ladies!! How is everyone doing?? So quiet... ♡ Thinking of everyone who is feeling ill...hope you feel better soon!

We had our 12 week scan today. And the ultrasound Tech said she is pretty sure we are having a boy! :) My husband and I both saw "it" ;) and agree. My husband is a dr and use to do obstetric ultrasounds pretty often - and I also use to do some ultrasound scans when I was still working as an X ray tech/mammographer... so all 3 of us were convinced :) Pretty stoked! Team Blue YAY! :blue:

Bub was sooo active and kept moving and changing position. Such a cutie! (*of course; )

All looks good. Happy amd healthy. My morning sickness has also started to subside. Had a great day yesterday and today. Hope it stays like that now :)

I hope you are all well.

Let us know. Xxx

hi all!

so cool to see all your scans.

strawberry that is amazing that you were able to find out the gender so early is it really possible? buttercup were you also able to find out the gender. both your scans look lovely.

mara it also seems like you are having a boy, congrats dear. so exciting.

hgsurviver - i am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing hg again. it is the worst. i hope you get better soon. also nice scan.

as for me - i just got out from having spent 4 nights in the hospital for hg. i really hate this. of course it is nice to have had iv but i am still feeling like shit. seriously i have been stuck to bed the past 3 weeks now. hoping this will disappear soon.

take care ladies.

I can't believe for as rare as hg is we both joined the same thread. Have they sent you home with meds? With DD my local GP wouldn't medicate unless I was hospitalised where I would get fluids and meds.

The difference this time is that they medicated me in hospital then moved me onto oral tablets once I was able to keep them down they allowed me to go home luckily after 3 days. It has taken though nearly a fortnight of bed rest I have been really knocked out by the meds and not quite with it. Slowly my body is becoming used to them although my fear is that I become immune to them. Compared to DD pregnancy this one is going so much better but I am still only 8 weeks and on complete rest and signed off work. I discussed with my community midwife that I was taking thorne b complex and she advised me to take a pregnancy multi vitamin so I stopped and went down hill as soon as I started them again I feel they are helping. I take 3 a day in between my cyclizine. I don't know how much you gave heard about Thorne b complex but I was advised thiamine is important for hg sufferers as is B6 which is in this vitamin and also contains folate. I spoke to Dr and he was ok with me taking it. The last 2 days I have managed proper meals not big meals but food :)

I am though getting fed up with the "have you tried ginger" them my mum asking if I am eating plenty fruit and veg!!!! They have been through this with me before and loose the plot when people mention food and what I should be eating Iam like aaahhhh I will eat what I bloody well can eat!!!!!

Also with hg the loneliness creeps in hubby went away wed fir his 2 week trip my mum moved in but demoted her to being on call but gave few good friends all which have visited, phoned, text every other day, go to shop transport daughter and today I managed to walk 2 minutes up road to school to pick up DD and one of my closest friends who I have not even had a text from says oh I was going to visit but DH says you just sleep. My DD then got upset as she couldn't go to a social event tonight as she needed an adult and I am not fit to take her. Anyway my neighbour who I know and chat too asked if she could take her which I was so thankful for then walking down the street my good pal says to DD see you tonight, I then asked if she was going and she said yes I am taking my 2. I have done so much for her, taken her 2 for play days fed them etc and was so upset. I know shouldn't expect offers but just feel I am starting to find out who my 'real' friends really are. Also hacked off that most people assume this pregnancy was an accident :-( this was well planned over a year. HG is so frustrating :-(
Bella we are strong and brave and we can get through this :) x

So sorry for my rant probably doesn't even make sense cause I am rambling!!!!

Love the new scans so exciting. I should get my 12 week scan in 4 weeks or so can't wait. We will book private 3d or 4d scan but don't think I want to know what baba is but if anything jumps out well so be it lol so exciting.

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Doing well here! So sorry you guys are still not feeling the greatest!

Strawberry - Look at that scan!! Awww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->