Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Rozzer- That does stink! But maybe theres already a little bean in there? If not at least you will be covered with the vaccine :thumbup:

mayb_baby- fingers crossed you get your bfp! How late is your AF?

cek730- I wouldnt say its a bad sign..some ladies dont get any symptoms at all and you could be one of those, saying that it might still be early? The symptoms might show up around AF time. Fingers crossed for you!

So I am 1dpo and im sorry if this is tmi but im really wet down there.. I was so wet i thought i started my period early today only to find lady juice lol sorry, didnt know what else to call it because it wasnt normal cm, it was really watery, but in the middle of that was a tiny pink blob. Im confused as to what this is. I ovulated yesterday from my calculations so i know it is way to early to be implantation unless i ovulated early in my cycle? Anyone else had anything similar?:shrug:

Apparently some people bleed when they're ovulating? Maybe it could be that??

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well. I have had crap news today, just moved across last week due to O in next couple of days (I hope) me and hubby been having fun and today he appeared home early saying he has been made redundant so looks like I am heading back to WWT I am devastated and really don't know what to do, hubbys has worked with firm for 22 years, since he left school, this is really going to be our last chance TTC as taken 8 year to try again after Hyperemisis pregnancy with DD so time not on her hands. really worried but hubby is so laid back but know he is stressing inside :-(

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well. I have had crap news today, just moved across last week due to O in next couple of days (I hope) me and hubby been having fun and today he appeared home early saying he has been made redundant so looks like I am heading back to WWT I am devastated and really don't know what to do, hubbys has worked with firm for 22 years, since he left school, this is really going to be our last chance TTC as taken 8 year to try again after Hyperemisis pregnancy with DD so time not on her hands. really worried but hubby is so laid back but know he is stressing inside :-(

So sorry to hear that hun, hope you sort things out soon and are back in ttc soon xx

How are we all doing ladies? Im 4dpo (ticker is off by a day) and im already so impatient! Been getting cramping, sensitive nipples and lower back ache. Hope this is it for me! xx

Thanks Zaly,
Don't know where I should be WWT or TTC! hubby has been keen to keep going, he never lets things get to him and he is hoping to get some work with a guy he knows as self employed then will try for offshore even though its something he has never wanted to do but where we live there is not much more. He is lucky in that he has worked with company for 22 years so will get redundancy which would keep us going for few months just the time it takes to come through. We know there are people worse off than us may be a case of NTNP as really don't want to go back on BCP as trying to get my cycles sorted. I actually ovulated over the weekend so will see what this month brings but not expecting BFP as first month of pill and DD took 5 cycles and we are 8 years older this time round!
Good luck and sending lots of baby dust. x

Thanks Zaly,
Don't know where I should be WWT or TTC! hubby has been keen to keep going, he never lets things get to him and he is hoping to get some work with a guy he knows as self employed then will try for offshore even though its something he has never wanted to do but where we live there is not much more. He is lucky in that he has worked with company for 22 years so will get redundancy which would keep us going for few months just the time it takes to come through. We know there are people worse off than us may be a case of NTNP as really don't want to go back on BCP as trying to get my cycles sorted. I actually ovulated over the weekend so will see what this month brings but not expecting BFP as first month of pill and DD took 5 cycles and we are 8 years older this time round!
Good luck and sending lots of baby dust. x

I think ntnp would be a good idea for you, and its good hubby is on board, try not too stress to much, everything will work out. Good luck hun xx

cd8 over here for me, online calculators state im fertile sat-tues ish am at a wedding saturday aswell, its getting exciting now am just glad af has gone first one since i got pregnant with my 2 year old and it was horrid, felt so sorry for hubby moods were awful and pain was worse than ive ever felt, fingers crossed for all and baby dust xx

5dpo here and similar symptoms to you Zaly: Tender boobs (which is unusual for me), windy, lower backache and random cramping. Trying not to read too much into them especially as we didn't BD very close to ov this cycle for a variety of reasons. I will be testing at 10dpo (2nd Sept) if AF doesn't catch me first!
Sorry to hear about your DH HGsurvivor, sounds like ntnp may be the way to go if he's all for that. Glad he's being optimistic about the future even if he doesn't really feel like it at the moment.

Hope you have all caught your eggys
Sticky beany:dust:
xxx

5dpo here and similar symptoms to you Zaly: Tender boobs (which is unusual for me), windy, lower backache and random cramping. Trying not to read too much into them especially as we didn't BD very close to ov this cycle for a variety of reasons. I will be testing at 10dpo (2nd Sept) if AF doesn't catch me first!
Sorry to hear about your DH HGsurvivor, sounds like ntnp may be the way to go if he's all for that. Glad he's being optimistic about the future even if he doesn't really feel like it at the moment.

Hi Buttercup, so happy im not the only one getting symptoms this early, makes me feel less crazy lol.

So I am 7dpo and have a heavy pressure feeling as if AF is about to show, shes not due for another week but I fear she may make an early appearance. I have had random sharp shooting pains in my left boob, so random:dohh: but apart from that i only have dull back ache. Im so impatient!! Think i might test on sunday, i will be 10dpo, I know its still early but its still possible x

Anyone else testing at 10dpo? xx

Yep testing at 10dpo here too. I didn't ov til CD24 so feel like i've been waiting forever as it is lol! I have some 10miu ICs that I got with my OPKs so i'll just use one of them.

just popping in to say GL to everyone! I'll be over in 8 days!!! unfortunatley I'm not goign to be Oing on my honeymoon anymore because AF came REALLY early this month...

can't wait to be over here!

Well, it looks like I got a BFP for this month. This morning's test was faint but definitely there. Testing again tomorrow with a clear blue digital just to confirm. Good luck, everyone!

Well, it looks like I got a BFP for this month. This morning's test was faint but definitely there. Testing again tomorrow with a clear blue digital just to confirm. Good luck, everyone!

Congrats!!!!!!:baby:

Well ladies, I think I'm just going to start posting here. Last night FI and got a little carried away BDing and didn't take any precautions.. I know it was only once, but I had EWCM yesterday and the day before so i'm a little nervous! I know it's probably like a 5% chance, but it's still a chance! At least we are getting marred in 6 days!!

Congratulations :) happy healthy 9months, was this your first cycle?? x

Zaly and buttercup I am due to test next week, ovufriend have me currently on 5 DPO and FF I am 6 DPO. not sure which one to go with if I o'd on Ovufriends prediction then we DTD on o day if FF then we dtd the day before and day after. No real signs although have been cramping like AF cramps and slight niggle today in left side around lower belly. Not sure if cramps are due to just coming off BCP last month and my body being a bit confused! not expecting BFP this month but we had fun LOL.

Hubby still working and getting things tied up for the receivers and he is hoping to get some self employed work for few months and hopefully if it pulls off he can fit in his survival and his redundancy will be through in that time to keep us going a while. He is way more positive than me LOL x

Good luck ladies

Oh and not long canthrdltwait hope you have a fab day and as you say you are only 6 days away from wedding so could end up with a rather lovely wedding present :)

Congratulations :) happy healthy 9months, was this your first cycle?? x

I got my IUD out in June, and we started trying (meaning, BD almost every day) immediately. I got AF in June and July, and this month we tried SMEP. I also took 50 mg Clomid cd 4-8 (fingers crossed this is twins), used preseed and instead cups. This was my first time using OPKs to actually figure out when to BD.

Our digital confirmed it this morning. :happydance:

Yayyy!!! our first bfp on the thread! Congrats hun, HnH nine months to you:happydance: xxx

Well ladies, I think I'm just going to start posting here. Last night FI and got a little carried away BDing and didn't take any precautions.. I know it was only once, but I had EWCM yesterday and the day before so i'm a little nervous! I know it's probably like a 5% chance, but it's still a chance! At least we are getting marred in 6 days!!

Its nice to have you finally posting in this thread, feels like iv been waiting for you ladies for a while. You must be so excited to finally be here :) Hope you have a lovely wedding day and as HGsurvivor05 said, you could end up with a lovely wedding present :winkwink: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->