Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Well, it looks like I got a BFP for this month. This morning's test was faint but definitely there. Testing again tomorrow with a clear blue digital just to confirm. Good luck, everyone!

Congratulations :) happy healthy 9months, was this your first cycle?? x

Zaly and buttercup I am due to test next week, ovufriend have me currently on 5 DPO and FF I am 6 DPO. not sure which one to go with if I o'd on Ovufriends prediction then we DTD on o day if FF then we dtd the day before and day after. No real signs although have been cramping like AF cramps and slight niggle today in left side around lower belly. Not sure if cramps are due to just coming off BCP last month and my body being a bit confused! not expecting BFP this month but we had fun LOL.

Hubby still working and getting things tied up for the receivers and he is hoping to get some self employed work for few months and hopefully if it pulls off he can fit in his survival and his redundancy will be through in that time to keep us going a while. He is way more positive than me LOL x

Good luck ladies

Oh and not long canthrdltwait hope you have a fab day and as you say you are only 6 days away from wedding so could end up with a rather lovely wedding present :)

Fingers crossed for you hun! Your not out till the witch shows:winkwink: Thats good that your hubby is staying positive through everything, hoping everything works out for you and you get your sticky beany soon xxx

Its after midnight so I am now 10dpo, I have been eating like never before, if im not pregnant then i am deeply concerned about my pms:dohh: My boobs feel heavy and swollen and iv had a constant head ache all day. Also got this weird feeling in my lower right abdomen, felt as if someone poked me with a stick:shrug:. Trying not to get my hopes up but i am so eager to test. I think I am going to hold of until tomorrow if i can. Buttercup are you still planning on testing today? Let us know how it goes :flower: xxx

Congrats to everyone who got BFP so far and hopefully everyone else will (and me too!).

I have been doing good not over analyzing every twinge like last month.

I was excited about TTC and I know there are others who have been trying a lot longer than 2 months but lately it feels so draining and i doubt if I want to or if its meant or if I even like my fiance and other days I feel overwhelmed with the idea and cant wait to have a baby. I had pretty rough ovulation pains this month on both sides so I am sure I ovulated and we BD'd every 2-4 days from the day AF left till a week ago when I stopped liking my fiance. AF is due in 4 days but I have no symptoms of her or pregnancy but I am nonchalant because I have been so emotional lately and cant sleep at night anymore I dont want anything that will upset me or dont know how I will feel but I am going to try to remain optimistic that what ever is meant to be will happen.

I'm 9dpo today zaly so trying to hold out until Monday but yesterday I had the weirdest lower back cramps and a temp dip too so although I said I'd keep my cool and not get my hopes up I'm dying to test lol! Good luck to you, hope its a bfp!
Congrats mh! Have u been trying for a while? (Just wondered cos of the clomid)
Good luck hg, nini and canthardly hope ur tww flies by!

I'm 9dpo today zaly so trying to hold out until Monday but yesterday I had the weirdest lower back cramps and a temp dip too so although I said I'd keep my cool and not get my hopes up I'm dying to test lol! Good luck to you, hope its a bfp!
Congrats mh! Have u been trying for a while? (Just wondered cos of the clomid)
Good luck hg, nini and canthardly hope ur tww flies by!

Oh..sorry, dont know what made me think you were 10.

So i caved and tested and got a BFN, kinda wish I never tested now. I know some people dont get a positive till they miss a period but I cant help but feel like im out xx

Well, it looks like I got a BFP for this month. This morning's test was faint but definitely there. Testing again tomorrow with a clear blue digital just to confirm. Good luck, everyone!

Congrats!!!

Today is the 1st of September which means I am officially moving over to TTC! Though OH and I cheated a bit and started a couple weeks early. Got carried away about 11 days ago and just didn't think to use protection, it happened to be the day that I ovulated according to fertility friend and I got a positive OPK. Don't really think this is the month for us, though I don't know for sure yet. Took a test yesterday at 10dpo and it was negative. Only real symptom I have had is super low energy and extreme fatigue though that could be associated with PMS as well. I did have some very very light spotting this morning and then nothing. So we shall see, if my period is late, I may test again.

Sending lots of baby dust to all you ladies!

Same thing happened to me Jen but it was just friday night, and I think I O'ed yesterday. I don't temp or anything, so I have no idea what day DPO I am. I know there is only like a 5% chance, but I'm still considering myself in the TWW.. I will not test however, unless AF would be late.

Hi Jen! So nice to finally have you ladies over here in ttc :)

12dpo today..to scared to test so going to try hold out till AF is late, hopefully shes a no show[-o<

I am nervous and anxious so I am testing early tomorrow. the store i go to does not sale less than 2 so I will retest after im late if its negative. AF is due on the 5th but i still dont have any pms symptoms or pregnancy symptoms or implantation symptoms. Yesterday I was out and some smells made me a little nauseous but that was the only time and then today when I get ready to eat i felt a little queasy. I am eager to see how it goes.

hi ladies, i am cd 14. we have yet not done the deed. :( because we are on a road trip around the country. i hope it is not to late to do the deed starting today as i typically get a positive opk on cd 17 ish. what do you gals think? is it to late for me this month?

congrats to you all that got a bfp. h and h 9 months.

bella - if you are pretty normal in your cycles, you may be okay, but sometimes we O at different times! I hope you don't O yet! I forgot to take a couple prenatals a few weeks ago and my period came nearly 6 days early, and because of that I O'ed way early and won't be Oing on my honeymoon now =( it sucks when you cycles change.

I am nervous and anxious so I am testing early tomorrow. the store i go to does not sale less than 2 so I will retest after im late if its negative. AF is due on the 5th but i still dont have any pms symptoms or pregnancy symptoms or implantation symptoms. Yesterday I was out and some smells made me a little nauseous but that was the only time and then today when I get ready to eat i felt a little queasy. I am eager to see how it goes.

Did you test?
fx'ed!

I don't chart so no idea what DPO I am, but i've been SO crampy today. I know it's not AF, so maybe I didn't O when I thought I did, and that might mean that our little slip up may not result in anything =/ I had EWCM the 29th-1st and one little bit yesterday.

Do you normally O after seeing EWCM?

I don't chart so no idea what DPO I am, but i've been SO crampy today. I know it's not AF, so maybe I didn't O when I thought I did, and that might mean that our little slip up may not result in anything =/ I had EWCM the 29th-1st and one little bit yesterday.

Do you normally O after seeing EWCM?

I usually have EWCM for 4 or so days then ovulate on the last day of EWCM, usually have creamy cm the day after Ov.

Lilly- I've never TTC before so i've never charted or reall done anything to pinpoint ovulation. Even from what i'm reading though, it could still be possible for me since we DTD only a few days before ovulation. I can't wait until our honeymoon when we are actively TTC and i'll have a reason to look more into everything! Only 3 days!!

Fingers crossed for all you ladies!

So something really random..I found a small lump on my right boob beside my chest, so on the very end of it. What made me find it was a dull ache that i had coming from it. Of course i freaked out and immediately thought the worst, I phoned up the doctor and tried to make an emergency appointment to get it checked, they didnt have any for a few days so they got the doctor to phone me back to i could talk to her about it. She asked me if i was due a period and i told her i am currently ttc. She said in early pregnancy your boobs can get sore and lumpy, i knew they could get sore but lumpy? Has anyone else ever heard this? She said if its not pregnancy related it could just be hormone related because im due a period. She asked me if i had any leaky discharge coming from it and what size it was etc. She doesn't think its anything serious thank goodness but told me to make an appointment anyway so booked one for thursday. Im hoping its pregnancy related!! Please, please,please make there be a sticky bean!!

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to share and wondered if anyone has heard of lumpy boobs? Has anyone ever had this with a pregnancy before?

x

Zaly, I've never heard of this, but I can believe it! Your hormones are crazy when PG so FX that's what's going on with you !!

Did you test?
fx'ed!

I did test and I got a big inconclusive faulty test. I used walmart equate brand (I love everything walmart) and I got the plus sign in the first window for positive but nothing came up for the control panel so I am going to wait to use the other 1. I will try to wait till the 5th but it might be tomorrow because im to anxious. I still have no pms or pregnancy symptoms and I googled some stuff that talked about ovulation pains on both sides like I had this month and a lot of them said i could have released an egg accidentally from both ovaries so I am super nervous

Gl zaly! When are u testing again?
The witch got me just now but I'm feeling ok about it, ready to get this next cycle on the road and make a June/july baby :)

Did you test?
fx'ed!

I did test and I got a big inconclusive faulty test. I used walmart equate brand (I love everything walmart) and I got the plus sign in the first window for positive but nothing came up for the control panel so I am going to wait to use the other 1. I will try to wait till the 5th but it might be tomorrow because im to anxious. I still have no pms or pregnancy symptoms and I googled some stuff that talked about ovulation pains on both sides like I had this month and a lot of them said i could have released an egg accidentally from both ovaries so I am super nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->