Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Sorry for such a long story... But I can't take it. Please read and give your thoughts much thanks. I finished my pack of birth control on December 05. Period or shud I say withdrawal bleeding came on time as expected December 08. Bleeding lasted for 5 days as usual. I did not start my next pack on December 13 and I have had intercourse a few times since my period ended. (between the days of December 17 to December 25) these days includes my fertile days according to an online ovulation calendar. Even though i think that the withdrawal cycle doenst count i counted from day one to try estimaste my next cycle, which isn't due till January 05. I'm having cramps as I always do before my period so I'm thinking its a sign that its coming. Only different feeling I have is that my left breast is very sensitive but it could be my mind because I'm sure it will be too early to have symptoms. Plus I'm thinking it could just be withdrawal symptoms as well. Do you think that it is possible to conceive so quickly coming off if the pill? Because I no some people say they tend to get pregnant whilst on the pill which I'm pretty sure this could only be as result of not taking the pill correctly. So if you can get pregnant by just missing a few pills then it may be possible if you miss two weeks. Help please...

It is very possible to conceive while pregnant, my BFF’s sister had her first child like this, she was on the pill and got pregnant.

So come down, how many days since unprotected sex? You should be okay to start testing on the day nine after this or around this time, probably you will see some results. If not test around period time.

Don’t be scared.

One of my best friends got pregnant like five minutes after she stopped birth control. She stopped a couple days after her wedding and had a positive test by the time they were married a month. It's definitely possible.

Galyna, it's hard to say what to expect because pregnancy is so different for different women. Back pain and other aches are normal. You'll probably get some serious bloating soon. The only thing I'd really worry about at this point is severe cramping and bleeding, and even that can be nothing serious.

Morning, dear Ladies,

How are you all?

I am okay, woke up with the pain in my lower back, not sure if it is normal when you are pregy. Pain like before AF. Also, after the shower I have this itch sensation down there like yeast infection. Gosh, why am I such a trouble maker and have all this crazy stuff in my body? I try to drink a lot of water ( 6 bottles a day with cranberry juice to cure from UTI)

Saw the doctor last night, he took urine sample to see if that antibiotic cured my infection, told me the results would be received on Monday. So far, I am not taking anything. Tomorrow will see my OBGYN, he will be surprised with BFP for sure.

Girls, what should I expect not to be scared? I mean changes in my body.

Yeast infections,illnesses and the like are very common in pregnancy as your immune system is lowered from implantation on. Backaches are very very common throughout pregnancy as well. You are fine.

Db242, you can get pregnant on the pill or any birth control and some get pregnant very shortly after getting off it or misding a couple pills. If you are concerned test.

Hey girlies.
So I had a mc last month but it was very early on so me and my partner decided to try again this month. I'm not sure when my ovulation date was as I never tested but on a website it said I am 8dpo. Im not due on my period until 3rd January but today I have been getting lots of pains ! It was all on my left earlier but now like throbbing everywhere. Has anyone else had this before a bfp? Im hoping it's not signs of my period arriving :( xx

Chan, it can be a sign of either one. Cramps are known for either answer. Heres hoping you get a BFP though!

So quiet in here today... Hey MRS K Are your lines getting darker? :) Any one take more tests?

Hey, sorry, been busy today! I took a test this morning and it was darker (yay!) but now I'm out of tests. I have some cheapies that I'll pass on to a friend after testing tomorrow to be sure they work. I went to Walmart for some 88 cent tests today but they were out.

I'm already getting tired. We have a vacation planned in early February and I think after that I'll have to night wean Teddy. Hopefully the last few teeth he's working on will be in by then.

How are you doing? When are you planning to test?

I won't be testing till at least the 30th, but I'm trying to hold out for the 1st. I'm tired and about to head to bed, my guy up or not and my back hurts been getting mild cramps on and off and sinus headache on and off , cervix is lower and medium firm though.... I'm not holding my breath lol

I won't be testing till at least the 30th, but I'm trying to hold out for the 1st. I'm tired and about to head to bed, my guy up or not and my back hurts been getting mild cramps on and off and sinus headache on and off , cervix is lower and medium firm though.... I'm not holding my breath lol

Morning, how are you?

I am freaking out, please look at my temps, why is it dropping? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hope you will get your 2 lines soon:hugs:

Galyna, stop temping. After you get a bfp your temp should remain above you cover line but it can go up or down. The progesterone is not a steady stream, it comes in bursts. For less stress, stop temping!

I'm doing ok, slept pretty well. My temp is not adjusted today.

Galyna, stop temping. After you get a bfp your temp should remain above you cover line but it can go up or down. The progesterone is not a steady stream, it comes in bursts. For less stress, stop temping!

Doctor told me the same today, you should relax and stop worrying.

I was waiting on you all morning so that you can calm me down, thank you, lots of hugs to you, really.

I wish from all my heart that you get bfp:hugs::kiss:. I will keep you in my thoughts.:dust: It likes like dip to me, your chart. So maybe you implant? Because you crying all the time and not acting “you” as you told us.

Doctor told me that soon I will be very exhausted. Like I dig the ditch all day because fetus will need to pump more blood from me, on week 5 should start a heart beat.

So, I should stop temping, what else? Should I stop testing as well every day with Wondfo?

oh my, it really looks like an implantation dip to me on your 7DPO :happydance:

Ladies: wanna and mrs K.

how are you, dears?

It's a possible implantation dip but so many of those temps are adjusted its deceitful.

You can keep testing if you like. Your lines will eventually stop getting darker though, just fyi lol.

I am more emotional than norm, but I was during my late cycle last month too so dunno.

I may test tomorrow, I'm not sure. I may just wait for the 1st.

It's a possible implantation dip but so many of those temps are adjusted its deceitful.

You can keep testing if you like. Your lines will eventually stop getting darker though, just fyi lol.

I am more emotional than norm, but I was during my late cycle last month too so dunno.

I may test tomorrow, I'm not sure. I may just wait for the 1st.

how about testing on the 31st?

Hopefully it's an implantation dip despite your weird sleep.

Your doctor is right, Galyna, get ready to need a nap every afternoon.

I'm working on scaling back my coffee consumption. Not easy with a toddler! I don't drink tons of coffee but I usually have 3 or 4 cups a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->