• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

lol gas is totally normal during pregnancy :)
It is so nasty…..so are you taking folic acid or any vitamins?
Asf: I do not think that vitamins have a lot of real “vitamins” in them, so I try to eat healthy.

I'm not taking any vitamins really. You are right. Most man made vitamins are not much used by our body. Most of them only 10-20% of the vitamin is really absorbed and used.I try to eat pretty healthy and will get natural prenatals with folate not folic acid when I get a bfp.

I'm not taking any vitamins really. You are right. Most man made vitamins are not much used by our body. Most of them only 10-20% of the vitamin is really absorbed and used.I try to eat pretty healthy and will get natural prenatals with folate not folic acid when I get a bfp.

really, what is the brand name?

look, please what i found, why do you think it is a such price difference?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Best-Nest-...847377?hash=item3ad68fbcd1:g:QbQAAOSwUKxYazNf

https://pay.ebay.com/xo?action=view&sessionid=581743858011

Just different sellers charge different prices. I'd get my from ebay too. I buy a ton from ebay. Was using ebay for over decade longer than Amazon lol

Just different sellers charge different prices. I'd get my from ebay too. I buy a ton from ebay. Was using ebay for over decade longer than Amazon lol

but would you trust that seller for 15$? I am not sure why so cheap, what if it is a fake one

They have excellent rating. I would buy it were it me. Read some of their reviews.

Good morning ladies. My temp was insanely high today so got promptly discarded. lol How is everyone else.

Also same as usual but mrsk we are officially 6 weeks today!!

Yep, 6 weeks is exciting. :) Developing facial features :)
Got my brazil nuts in and did my munching already. CD 7 neg opk, about same darkness as yesterday so looking ok for early ovulation I believe.

hello Ladies,

Same here, a bit nausea, feeling weirdo in my stomach, all this crazy burping after i eat, it is so disgusting. Makes me more sick. I am about to order that vitamins this week, thank you for sharing Ccpeace :)

I feel like lazy butt and sluggish and do not want to walk on the tread mill.

I am at six weeks as well today.

Galyna feeling very tired in the first trimester is very common- it's the high progesterone and your body being unadjusted to the energy it takes to support a little life form.

Galyna feeling very tired in the first trimester is very common- it's the high progesterone and your body being unadjusted to the energy it takes to support a little life form.

Yeah, I know.
Probably will buy some apples to chew to fight with nausea, I have to be careful since my sugar was very high even before pregnancy, so I have to be careful to avoid gestational diabetes.
I kinda pouting because I do not eat my favorite sweets any more( I am a sweet tooth, I love cakes and creamy stuff, chocolate, ice cream) The only thing I allowed myself to eat since Christmas was couple of pieces of 72% dark chocolate and 72% dark covered almonds. That was it, sob sob..:cry:

and you? do you like sweets?

Hi girls, how are you all doing? Sorry for being quiet, I took a couple of weeks off of bnb after not falling pregnant last month. Jealousy is a horrible trait but I'll be honest and admit that I struggled with it a bit with so many of you lucky ladies having fallen pregnant!
But I am feeling better now and am so happy and excited for you all, I can't believe you are all around 6 weeks already.

AFM I'm on CD16, no sign of ovulation yet, I'm hoping the soy isoflavones will have brought my ovulation forward again this month. I'm trying to stay as chilled and relaxed about it all this month in the hope that that helps.

Galyna, I have a medium sweet tooth I'd say. Yeah natural sugars should be mostly ok to satisfy a sweet craving but keep sustained blood sugar down. You should look into banana chips, apple chips, raisins and other dehydrated fruit as well as fresh fruits. Dark chocolate is pretty low in sugar so generally pretty safe. To stave off nausea I recommend slower digesting foods like high protein foods- meats, beans, peanut butter and similar.

Littlefishy, Welcome back. Jealousy is totally normal when ttc. Hopefully, this will be your cycle hon.

Hi fishy. Totally understandable to take some time off. It's hard when you have to watch everyone around you get pregnant. Hopefully you get some good news this month.

Galyna, I'm six weeks today.

I always had a salty tooth until Teddy, but it switched to sweet when I got pregnant. My appetite hasn't been too crazy this time around, but maybe it's just too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->