• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

Fishy totally understand needing the time off homestly it blew my mind that so many of us got bfps at same time have never seen that in a group especially one that was pretty small to begin with. Hope ovulation and your bfp show soon.

My appetite is still small and no real cravings yet just already feel like im short of breath and incredbly bloated so uncomfotable after eating look several months pregnant

I was so gassy yesterday, really, it even bothers me a lot. Just got a supplement in Walmart with ginger to stay away from nausea. It really helped, no sure, maybe because I am easily impressible.

Little fish, do not be jealous, think this way: you already have a beautiful kid, some women can not even say this and stay infertile all their lives. I am sure you will get your bfp, just need some time. Stay with us, we will charge you with lots of baby dust :hugs::dust:
:friends:

Hi fishy. Totally understandable to take some time off. It's hard when you have to watch everyone around you get pregnant. Hopefully you get some good news this month.

Galyna, I'm six weeks today.

I always had a salty tooth until Teddy, but it switched to sweet when I got pregnant. My appetite hasn't been too crazy this time around, but maybe it's just too early.

So you, Wanna and me are at six weeks, who else? I thought it was four of us, no?

I am also craving for salts, he-he, not sure,but i want to eat lots of things, one of my craving was a caviar, red caviar.
still figuring out what fish i can and can not eat, man, so scary...really.

I went back through the thread familygirl30 also got bfp but havent heard anything else from her

Great that the Ginger is helping you Galyna, but make sure you don't take in too much of it. It is mostly safe and helps loads with morning sickness for many, but if you take in more than recommended amount it can cause bleeding. Ginger is a super herb and here is a good site about it for you. https://www.momjunction.com/articles/unexpected-benefits-of-eating-ginger-during-pregnancy_0082719/

Well it seems that Little Fish, who was saying how her infertility was going to cost her her marriage also got a late bfp from her ticker after she was all like no, Fr is negative at 10dpo I'm out lol. Good for her.

Galyna the issue with fish is the high amount of mercury so much of it contains. I mean most of teh mercury you eat gets passed just like aluminum it is a concern though about how much the fetus may absorb before it passed. I'd think a touch here and there would befine but definitely don't take in too much seafood.

I didnt see that cppeace so that makes 5 bfps in december insane!!

Yep it's awesome how lucky this thread was for ya'll :)

I just went back further in thread and found her ticker like you said must have gotten a later bfp but she is further than all of us thats awesome happy for her

indeed yeah- she was so panicked and stressed so glad she got it.

Galyna, you should be able to find lists of high mercury fish. You can eat as much low mercury seafood as you want - the Omega 3 in it is fantastic for baby. My midwives really recommend it so long as you look out for mercury.

Morning Ladies,

Happy about bfp news, way to go.

Please write here how your symptoms are!

It is getting worse for me, all night went to the loo, did not have enough sleep, had nausea, so I decided to drink Kefir, it really helped me ( I like the one from Trader’s Joe) so I fall back a sleep after that.
Woke up with nausea, took that Walmart pill with ginger is not helping. Let me describe: I have that feeling that my stomach is flipping over, it is not that kind of nausea like from alcohol or when you get sick driving in the mountains, it is different, somehow I feel my esophagus and stomach. And it makes me burp a lot, yak. So sitting at work now and scared to eat. Oh, and I have a horrible bloating. Hightend sense of smell, I wonder when I will feel better. By 12 week?

Ccpeace, thank you for your advices, yeah, I found a card about wish which one is safe.
When is your O day? Soon?

I also have horrible bloating easily look 5 minths pregnant lol no nausea really for me though the way you talk about burping alot to wonder if your having a little reflux or indigestion maybe try some tums i had it horribly with my son ended up on zantac daily

I also have horrible bloating easily look 5 minths pregnant lol no nausea really for me though the way you talk about burping alot to wonder if your having a little reflux or indigestion maybe try some tums i had it horribly with my son ended up on zantac daily

Yeah, you probably right, I have all kinds of sounds in there, feels like a little washing machine inside of me. I used to take Nexium since had a heartburn in the past, but after 3 month I felt better and stopped taking it.

Gosh, how will we survive all 9 month, lol?

Very uncomfortably lol but totally worth it. Talk to your doc about the symptoms they will tell you what you can do to help it.

Ladt night was first time

same for me, lol, also was my first night

I woke up at 2:15 to pee, then lay in my bed, then peed 2 times and finally by 4 am went back to sleep.

I surely hope it will not be like this all my pregnancy, however I read in the article that peeing only will get worse and more often since uterus is pressing on the bladder.

That is pretty true , Galyna, but the seconds trimester is usually pretty peaceful. It's the 1st and 3rd that is the most symptom packed.

On my ovulation. With my temps like they are I have no idea. My temps being this high this soon, most likely means my bbt has adjusted itself.Sigh, we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->