Laptops £150 & £250 BE QUICK

im confused now,

I orderd one, i asked to pay for it over 52 weeks, so i had to aply for an account, im still doubtful as to whether i will be acepted coz of my creidt history, but i got an email saying my reg had been successful, so does that mean its gone through or what?

xx

whats up with the link?

Thats as far as id got Layla, me thinks we may have shit out. Maybe if we had have paid upfront we might have stood a better chance???
The link has gone now KX, I think they have been inundated with B+B members, and they have sold out?? hehe.

its not just b&b hun look :lol:
https://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46292&highlight=toshiba

loads of forums are going on about it

After reading that I certainly wont be holding my breath lol!!!!!!!

Thats what I said LOL Its all over the internet & many debates about it ..

One person says they are

Anotehr says they aren't :roll:

I've had no email to say its been declined yet so its a case of win some loose some - :D They certainly didn't take it down when one guy phoned they just said he'd go over his account limit!

even if they do send these out, i doubt i will get one on there account, my credit score is crap! :(

bummer coz ive wanted a lap top for ages

xx

I just spoke to them and they confirmed it was a mispriced and orders will not be processed at that price. Bad luck peeps!

Guess I better ring Dell again

Grrrr it wasn't the only site either :o

Kina will your order be ok - You were mad to cancel it mind :D

Matt cancelled it, I wanted to keep it. But he said we could reorder if there was a problem :roll:

I really didn't think it was a misprice at first, maybe I am too naive. I just thought it was a really really good offer. Hardly like they were offering them for 99p was it?

The debate seems to be whether they only offered them at that price for a while to get loads of new accounts signed up, particularly the credit accounts, so they can now send out catalogues etc.

Whatever it was the whole thing stinks and they should be made to honour the price, if it had been really really underpriced and obviously a mistake (my mum wouldn't think there was anything wrong with getting a £149 laptop) and PC World did sell off those ones at £200 in the Jan sales then fair enough, but the price was just realistic enough IMO.

They knew about it because they told one customer they couldn't honor it because it would take him over his credit limit!

I thought something fishy too when I seen the debates but thought I'd look silly to say it :lol:

Also it wasn't the only website that had THAT price on - LX direct had it for £130 I've found out :idea:

Littlewoods are a bunch of twats :lol: Getting my hopes up ;)

Well, not that I want to get anyones hopes up but...........I got a confirmation email, along with price and a delivery date of 20th Feb!

Order Confirmation

Qty Item
1 " A100" laptop with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 PR4277*5

Delivery Address

Expected Delivery

Estimated delivery by Tue 20th February

Price
£ 149.00
Sub Total £ 149.00
Cashback £ 0.00
Delivery £ 0.00
Total Including Delivery £ 149.00

5These products will be delivered from the Supplier. They may contact you directly
*These products require a signature on delivery

Bugger! Knew I should have logged on here earlier!!!! :roll:

Tam what time did you place your order? and what time did you get the email? :)

People who were told they won't honor got the confirmation email too :(

so they aint taking money from any ones account?

Tam have they took money from you?

If they don't honor them no - If they have taken money from anyones account it will be refunded immediately - An yip sadly they now have the right to do this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->