Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

Well I've been bleeding now for 11 days...4 days pre-AF, 5 days AF and 2 days post-AF...made an appointment to see my doctor in 2 days. Going to insist on having my progesterone tested...but will probably have to go back in as I'll still be pre-O.

Thank you ladies!!! I thought I would be excited, but truth be told I'm more scared and nervous. It's making me feel down right awful. I was excited the day I got my faint line on the frer at 12dpo and the next day when I confirmed on the digi.... but since then I have been torturing myself.

Kristy- I see your from Wisconsin!! I am a "born n' bred" cheese head myself!!!!! I have lived in Tennessee for about 10 years now and wish, hope, and pray everyday that I get to move back home and raise my family there. I miss EVERYTHING about back home, especially the Wisconsin culture. Have you always lived there? I grew up in a little town called Princeton. It's in Green Lake County, by Green Lake, Ripon, Oshkosh area.:happydance::cry:

MaryPoppins! Congratulations! Let's keep these BFPS coming!

Hi ladies, today is CD 4 and AF came a day early :( I knew she was coming because my temp tipped way below the cover line, and once that happens, I can be expecting AD that day. This cycle I'm going to continue to take fertility aid, and I'm adding Ovaboost (as soon as it comes in). Also going to continue with pressed and soft cups. I home that will help me get my BFP soon, I'm not going to test early, I'm going to wait until 14 DPO and if there is no dip in temp, then I will test..... Hope this is our month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->