Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

It was also first cycle on Metformin and I ate pineapple core 1-5 dpo. My temps were really stable last cycle too.

I think it's going to be an off cycle. I'm having fertility tests done this cycle so I'm picking it's going to show no ovulation. So whether they go off that and give me Clomid or something or maybe make me repeat it next cycle. I'm feeling a whole lot of unknowns! Good luck for this cycle

Sorry that there are so many unknown's and frustrations going on right now. I've been away for over a week so I'm trying to catch up but I may not get the chance to read everything so I apologize for not individually addressing all of you.

I'm at 12 DPO, just got home from vacation today so I will test tomorrow morning. I'm feeling sort of confidant but I also don't want to get my hopes up yet. Honestly, I think I'd be fine either way right now but I'm still feeling super nervous to test tomorrow! Not even sure if I'm more nervous of a BFN or a BFP, it is all just so new to me.

Good luck with the testing, Sarah!

Hope you had a nice honeymoon, Yogi! FX for a BFP!

I'm a bit confused...I'm now on CD5 of AF. Other than the 4.5 days of brown spotting before AF it's been normal, except by breasts are still sore and swollen (this has usually dissipated by this point in my cycle) and my temps have not dipped below last month's coverline. Took a Wondfo HPT just to be sure and bfn. Anyone have any idea what could be going on?

Ask, that's odd, maybe it's your body gearing up for O. Sometimes my breasts are a bit sore right around then, although that would be really early for O.

I just took a test and BFN. So AF will likely arrive today and then I'm on to cycle number 2. Of course I knew it probably wouldn't happen first try but I was really thinking that maybe I would be one of the lucky ones.

Aw I'm sorry, Yogi. Hope AF stays away!

My breasts have been sore since about 5 days after O last cycle...they always get a little sore around O and then very sore about a week later but don't remain sore through the first week of my next cycle. I'm starting to think my hormones are out of whack!

Hey Ask, I just wanted to tell you that sometimes when AF starts my temps don't always go back down right away. Mine are still high too but it doesn't really mean anything as far as I know.

WB Yogi, I hope you had an awesome honeymoon. GL testing!

Sarah, I'm having fertility tests done this cycle too and I'm a little nervous about it. I just had my cd3 bloods drawn and I'm so nervous for the results but I hope I get them today.

Thanks, Weebles. I'll try not to read into it too much! Hope you get your results back quickly!

Ask- Good luck!

I'm on CD3 with AF. I hate her. This month will be month 4 of OH and I TTC. I'm feeling confident about this month. Hopefully we can get a sticky bean!

Fingers crossed for you!!

Sorry that there are so many unknown's and frustrations going on right now. I've been away for over a week so I'm trying to catch up but I may not get the chance to read everything so I apologize for not individually addressing all of you.

I'm at 12 DPO, just got home from vacation today so I will test tomorrow morning. I'm feeling sort of confidant but I also don't want to get my hopes up yet. Honestly, I think I'd be fine either way right now but I'm still feeling super nervous to test tomorrow! Not even sure if I'm more nervous of a BFN or a BFP, it is all just so new to me.

Any news yet?

I've been flip-flipping on whether I should try the natural progesterone cream that I ordered after I O this cycle. My doc hasn't tested my levels yet (tested ovarian reserve and all was good/normal) but she said it probably wouldn't hurt to try the cream. I've suspected low progesterone for awhile due to severe PMS symptoms...after reading this article I think I'm going to give the cream a try as I experience almost everything named except a short luteal phase although I often start spotting a day or two before AF.

https://blog.ayda.co/hormonal-health/signs-of-low-progesterone/

Any news yet?

BFN. Expecting AF later today, although it is sort of odd for her to take this long to show. Normally she shows in the late evening of CD 29 or morning of CD 30 so I'm still holding out a bit of hope. I guess some people don't get a positive until after 13 DPO. I will update if the witch shows.

Ask, why don't you push for the CD21 blood test so that you can have your progesterone levels checked? That way you will know for sure!

Yogi I'm sorry to hear about your BFN. I'll keep my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show for you!!

Well, it's official.... After 6 years since since the last time I was pregnant and 5 years since the birth of my youngest baby, Munchkin #3 Is OFFICIALLY in the oven! Got a faint BFP on a frer yesterday morning, and confirmed on a frer digi this morning! Let the real nervousness begin!!!!

Thank you so... much ladies!! Praying you ladies get your BFP'S VERY soon!

Oh, congratulations cobyn!!! So excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->