• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let Me (try) Help!

do you see any pregnancies for me soon and do you see a gender? :flower: :)

GLAD YOUR LO IS OK HUN, WILL YOU BE GOING BACK AND ANSWERING OLD QUESTIONS AS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT MY LITTLE GIRLY AND WHY SHE IS WAITING ;) DON'T KNOW WHY LAPTOP DOING CAPS BUT CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE IT LOL:hugs:

Do you see anything for me :bfp: wise??? thanks

Would love love love a prediction! 14 DPO, no period.

I'm seeing a little girl born late next year. I'm feeling an affinity with October/November for her birth. I believe she will also be a rather small baby, weighing about 5lbs and being born a week before full term.

GLAD YOUR LO IS OK HUN, WILL YOU BE GOING BACK AND ANSWERING OLD QUESTIONS AS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT MY LITTLE GIRLY AND WHY SHE IS WAITING ;) DON'T KNOW WHY LAPTOP DOING CAPS BUT CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE IT LOL:hugs:

Don't you mean your little boy :winkwink:

I looked a bit more into your aura fields, this little soul that will join with yours in May is waiting because it sense stress to come in the next two or so months and believes you would not cope with him right at this moment.

On a different note; I could be rich by now if I wasn't so nice :haha:

Hey Leopard,
I really admire what you are doing for everyone. Sounds right on!
By any chance do you see anything for me?

Hey Leopard,
I really admire what you are doing for everyone. Sounds right on!
By any chance do you see anything for me?

I'm seeing spots, be careful your little one could be coming down with the chicken pox soon!

What i see is that your body does not want to conceive at the present moment, I sense it is fighting off some illness or ailment. I see a conception in April for you, a long way away but if next year goes as fast as this you won't even notice the time!

Kinda scary about the chicken pox.....My husband has never had them either.
Do you see a gender for me in April?
I really want twins......any chance!?!

Kinda scary about the chicken pox.....My husband has never had them either.
Do you see a gender for me in April?
I really want twins......any chance!?!

not seeing twins :nope: but I am seeing a little girl :D chicken pox arn't too bad. I had them, just ad to soak in a bath with warm water and bicarb soda and not scratch them :thumbup:

I'm seeing a little girl born late next year. I'm feeling an affinity with October/November for her birth. I believe she will also be a rather small baby, weighing about 5lbs and being born a week before full term.

Thank you so much it means a lot :hugs: its so lovely of you to be doing this for everyone :flower:

It sounds about right, lo was a small weight and he was 2 weeks early, there is a chance I'll be induced early with the next because of OC, it's given me a date to look forward to thank you again :flower:

OMG this is a super thread:)Well done you xoxoxoxoxox

Have you any idea what you think we will have??{Im secretly hoping theres another 1 hiding in there}haaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa i had the strangest dream last night we had suprise twins,really weird ha ha ha ha

OMG this is a super thread:)Well done you xoxoxoxoxox

Have you any idea what you think we will have??{Im secretly hoping theres another 1 hiding in there}haaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa i had the strangest dream last night we had suprise twins,really weird ha ha ha ha

Ahhhh you're one of the ones tat drives me up the wall :haha: Not for any bad reason, it's just I'm being pulled towards boy but there is a niggling of girl there. -sigh-. Another male fashionista I suppose :winkwink:

I'm not seeing twins.

Well I think she is wonderful for doing this for nothing and one day you will be so good you will be on the telly or something and we will feel privileged to have gotten your help even more. Of all the psychic friends i have none ever actually told me anything and I am glad I asked here (not sure if the info about dd is right yet but I have pieced some together).
I often wonder what spirits are around me especially my guide as I used to see them but I block it all off now as i seem to attracted not nice things in the past when I wasnt right coming out of a bad relationship with an alcoholic. So scared me. Anyway I would love to know more about the future if you get anything or any ghosts around me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->