• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let Me (try) Help!

LOL sorry hehehehe.Thank You so much:)xoxoxWe dont mind what we have as weve waited 5.5 Years for this and we already have a little girl:)As long as there is a healthy baby,we dont care:)Were team yellow:)
I know its defo not twins lol,we,ve had 3 scans so far:)Wishfull thinking hehehe xx

hi leopard,please can you see anything that is going to happen for me atall :)

oooo i like this!

do you see when i'll conceive? it doesnt matter to me whether its a boy or girl! just a healthy baby! :flower:

Hi Leopard!
You are so kind and amazing! Thank you for sharing your gift with others!

I'm really starting to give up hope, but I don't want to...not sure if that makes sense.

Do you see any conception in my future? If so, do you know when? Gender?

Thanks for sharing your gift!

Hi Leopard,
Im just wondering if you see anymore children for me? I have one daughter and OH would luv to have another?
Thank you so much for your time.

Hi Leopard me again! I just got a bfp today and I'm wondering if maybe october/november was the conception month instead of due date? I know its silly but I'm really scared I'll miscarry again now :cry:

Oh hun :hugs: I have my fx'd your not! How many dpo are you?

Xx

Oh hun :hugs: I have my fx'd your not! How many dpo are you?

Xx
Thanks hun :flower:
no idea, I've got really irregular cycles, I'm between 2 weeks and 3 weeks after Ovulation so who knows :(

Ah so still early then! When did you last get your BFP?!

Xx

GLAD YOUR LO IS OK HUN, WILL YOU BE GOING BACK AND ANSWERING OLD QUESTIONS AS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT MY LITTLE GIRLY AND WHY SHE IS WAITING ;) DON'T KNOW WHY LAPTOP DOING CAPS BUT CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE IT LOL:hugs:

Don't you mean your little boy :winkwink:

I looked a bit more into your aura fields, this little soul that will join with yours in May is waiting because it sense stress to come in the next two or so months and believes you would not cope with him right at this moment.

no i meant the little girl you said was waiting up there i'm not having a boy got 4 of them i've had my fair share i wanted to know why she's waiting so long :hugs: also last time you said I have personal problems to sort out first and now you say stress in the next 2 months what is it that's gonna stress me so much do you know and what are these personal problems i'm curious now cheers flutter

do you see anything for me work-wise leopard? i have an assessment for a job on monday, quite nervous! also you mentioned 29th november before, will that be conception or bfp or what do you think?

by the way, i made some really cute christmas tree decorations the other day just from salt dough painted with acrylics and they turned out lovely so i would recommend for your crafty christmas :) xxxx

Thanks Leopard! Its very kind of you do this for so many people. SO exciting!!!

Leopard...what do you need from me to give me a reading too?

I do see a child from your womb. Only one though. I believe you will conceive in the summer months, I cannot get a good read so i cannot confirm which one, but I'm definitely putting my finger on Summer! I also see this being a girl, and I believe you may struggle with her, be sure to have a good support base!

I also sense other children in your future, but from anothers womb. So adoption is open to you and I sense a very lost soul in need of your mothering in the not so distant future.

So mysterious! I always hoped for boys, but all my readings have said girls. I would love any baby equally though. ^^ I am just so curious about what the struggle is. If its emotional/personality, or if its physical like the pregnancy... Hmm...!

Yes, I do want to adopt for sure, always known it. Well, most likely foster because adoption is so expensive/strict about money here. But regardless. :hugs: Thank you so much. I'm glad you could sense that in my future because its been my dream for a long time. It won't happen probably for 20+ years due to my age, so I'm curious who the little lost soul could be.

hi leopard,please can you see anything that is going to happen for me atall :)

I can see some financial struggles in the near future, it is going to make you wonder if you have made the right choices. You will get a gut feeling about what you have to do, and everything is saying take that gut feeling and use it!

oooo i like this!

do you see when i'll conceive? it doesnt matter to me whether its a boy or girl! just a healthy baby! :flower:

Change your place of :sex: this will encourage your blocked aura to open up more! I'm seeing a bfp in early February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->