Let Me (try) Help!

Hi again Leopard..hope I am not overstaying my welcome hehehe so you see only one child from this pregnancy? Chances of twins increase with IVF so thought it was worth asking ;-)

Also, can you tell me if any of them have blue eyes? always curious about that hehehe

And am I going to lose my extra weight soon? cause I really would like to

No, they will both have brown eyes.
The only way you will lose weight is if you stop stressing about getting bfp. :thumbup:

hmmmm ok...not stressing, not stressing...ohm!
Have you thought about yoga? i know the thought is horrible (well I think so :haha:) but the relaxation techniques they teach really help. Heck if you want me to help with relaxation techniques drop me a pm, I know a bit :thumbup:

doing acupuncture now too...but will pm you for sure

Hi :wave:

Do you think this baby will be full term and healthy?

If so, do you see a girl or boy?

Do you think I should make my hubby sleep in the garage tonight? :haha:

I see full term, but not due date. Healthy baby is a go, yes!
I see a girl.
no, don't let the poor man out in the cold. Shame one you :haha:

I think you should Indigo hahaha

-Sigh- I could be rich by now, but I'm too nice. Sad sad sad :nope: Haha just kidding. Gosh when I was younger I forgot how tiring this really could be! if ever you realise you have the gift, do not stop using it other wise when you decide to start again you are exhausted and all your channels are wide open to everything else.
I have a ghost in my house. I had my suspicious before i reopened my third eye, but gosh, I forgot how vivid things are with outside help. Her name is Jenny, she's only about 22 going of looks, thankgod she is friendly; I'd hate to have to banish her!
The other annoying things is knowing how I'm going to die and when. It doesn't really scare me, 84 will be a good age though I'd rather go in a more pleasant manner but cannot choose how we go sadly. It doesn't even scare me, maybe I'm just strange.
Was down town two days ago and told OH I thought an accident might happen on one of the corners, found out today that two cars smashed head on, no injuries thank god!
Was at the pub the other night and I handed OH a 2 dollar coin and told him to go to the gold machine, he did and pulled out $60, that machine hadn't payed all night.

Having channels open can be great, it can also be a bitch.

Just felt like getting that off my chest :thumbup:

interesting...I can SENSE things some times for other yet for myself its kind of hard as my wishes can get in the way if you know what I mean hehehe

BUT when I got pregnant in July I know EXACTLY when it happened as I saw my baby's face! Bizarre right? but I did, as I was in the middle of my BD I saw it LOL (it was July 3rd) but sadly it didn't make it.

I also keep seeing twins for me but no one else seems to HAHAHAHA

oh and this last time after IVF when I was pregnant my mom called me (she didn't know) and asked if I was pregnant and of course I lied and said no...she said "cause I dreamt about you all night and you had just had a bright blue eyed baby girl, she was so gorgeous!...and smart too cause she was speaking fluently" hahaha at that point I laughed cause we knew we were having a boy (we did PGD) but now I wonder, you know?

-Sigh- I could be rich by now, but I'm too nice. Sad sad sad :nope: Haha just kidding. Gosh when I was younger I forgot how tiring this really could be! if ever you realise you have the gift, do not stop using it other wise when you decide to start again you are exhausted and all your channels are wide open to everything else.
I have a ghost in my house. I had my suspicious before i reopened my third eye, but gosh, I forgot how vivid things are with outside help. Her name is Jenny, she's only about 22 going of looks, thankgod she is friendly; I'd hate to have to banish her!
The other annoying things is knowing how I'm going to die and when. It doesn't really scare me, 84 will be a good age though I'd rather go in a more pleasant manner but cannot choose how we go sadly. It doesn't even scare me, maybe I'm just strange.
Was down town two days ago and told OH I thought an accident might happen on one of the corners, found out today that two cars smashed head on, no injuries thank god!
Was at the pub the other night and I handed OH a 2 dollar coin and told him to go to the gold machine, he did and pulled out $60, that machine hadn't payed all night.

It is very cool of you to do this! :thumbup:

I take it this is not something that you can turn on and off easily?

What made you stop using your gift before?

interesting...I can SENSE things some times for other yet for myself its kind of hard as my wishes can get in the way if you know what I mean hehehe

BUT when I got pregnant in July I know EXACTLY when it happened as I saw my baby's face! Bizarre right? but I did, as I was in the middle of my BD I saw it LOL (it was July 3rd) but sadly it didn't make it.

oh and this last time after IVF when I was pregnant my mom called me (she didn't know) and asked if I was pregnant and of course I lied and said no...she said "cause I dreamt about you all night and you had just had a bright blue eyed baby girl, she was so gorgeous!...and smart too cause she was speaking fluently" hahaha at that point I laughed cause we knew we were having a boy (we did PGD) but now I wonder, you know?

Maybe you have a submerged gift :shrug:

hahaha Submerged... I always loved water so that makes me giggle hehehe

I had a friend, a lady that was "touched" and she always told me I had what it took and that I just needed to learn about it...All I do is feel things and I am actually part of a Paranormal group here and I am the "sensor" I guess its what they call it. A while back when I was good at meditating I got freaked out a few times but yes, I saw things, now I am out of it again LOL.

No, it's not something easily turned on or off once it has been off for a while.
The last time anything slipped through was 2 days before my best friend was murdered but I chose to ignore it just thinking it was my vivid imagination. It wasn't.
Before that I had shut it down for about 3 years, basically once dad got remarried. I had a complete emotional and mental breakdown around that time and my channels were open allowing for a lot of harmful things to filter through; some good things but mostly harmful. That was when I first saw the date of my death. It was also when I first saw my future family and life; that part was at least good. Once you have seen how your whole family is going to die and several things in between I just shut down; in more ways then just spiritual.

I sense things too but only little things! I tend to predict things in my dreams like natural disasters or plane crashes! :(
I also think that there is a spirit with me, as i sense i am being watched!
I know that my Neice who is 7 likes to visit and cause mischief. I just wish she was on this side rather than there. But its nice to know shes still near! :)
What bugs me is that other family members get a little jealous that she and so have other family members visits me and that they dont visit them! And that family spirits are protecting me, they keep saying 'oh well why are they with you?' I cant help it that i am popular :haha:
I also find feathers all around the house, in my old flat my bathroom door handle was moving when i was in bed :argh: and in the morning i had a feather in my bath!

xx

No, it's not something easily turned on or off once it has been off for a while.
The last time anything slipped through was 2 days before my best friend was murdered but I chose to ignore it just thinking it was my vivid imagination. It wasn't.
Before that I had shut it down for about 3 years, basically once dad got remarried. I had a complete emotional and mental breakdown around that time and my channels were open allowing for a lot of harmful things to filter through; some good things but mostly harmful. That was when I first saw the date of my death. It was also when I first saw my future family and life; that part was at least good. Once you have seen how your whole family is going to die and several things in between I just shut down; in more ways then just spiritual.

Wow, you see? That would freak me out. I rather not know certain things...I just want to know the good stuff hehehe

I did cancel a trip once the day before it happened cause I just had a really horrible feeling about it. No idea what would have happened if I went but I chose not to go...returned everything and all. My now ex hubby was PISSED I did that... I just could not do it

I had a friend, a lady that was "touched" and she always told me I had what it took and that I just needed to learn about it...All I do is feel things and I am actually part of a Paranormal group here and I am the "sensor" I guess its what they call it. A while back when I was good at meditating I got freaked out a few times but yes, I saw things, now I am out of it again LOL.

Ah that's pretty cool. i was the 'genie' at school lol!

HAHAHA did you get a neat Bottle and carry it around? I so would have hehehe

I sense things too but only little things! I tend to predict things in my dreams like natural disasters or plane crashes! :(
I also think that there is a spirit with me, as i sense i am being watched!
I know that my Neice who is 7 likes to visit and cause mischief. I just wish she was on this side rather than there. But its nice to know shes still near! :)
What bugs me is that other family members get a little jealous that she and so have other family members visits me and that they dont visit them! And that family spirits are protecting me, they keep saying 'oh well why are they with you?' I cant help it that i am popular :haha:
I also find feathers all around the house, in my old flat my bathroom door handle was moving when i was in bed :argh: and in the morning i had a feather in my bath!

xx

Feathers are a sign of close protection :thumbup:

I so wish I had of done this! My mum used to have an arabic 'genie' lamp. i so should have used it :haha:

Oooh cool :thumbup: my OH thinks i have a thing for feathers as i keep them all in my chakra box he he!! They are all little white fluffy ones :)

xx

I so wish I had of done this! My mum used to have an arabic 'genie' lamp. i so should have used it :haha:

Oh you should have!!!!!!!!! hehehe

well you see no twins and no blue eyes for me (oh and we do have some in our families so it is not completely random hehehe) so I think my own stuff is off then LOL. As I said before I am better and sensing things for other yet myself not so much

Oh you should have!!!!!!!!! hehehe

well you see no twins and no blue eyes for me (oh and we do have some in our families so it is not completely random hehehe) so I think my own stuff is off then LOL. As I said before I am better and sensing things for other yet myself not so much

Tha is normally the way it is for me. I'd actually be interested myself to see what comes true out of my predictions. As I have said it is never a definite thing but it is always nice to know if I turn out right for someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->