• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

List of TTC Charts Ladies

To fluctuate you mean, rather than get progressively darker? Yeah, some girls get darker until they're positive, others fluctuate then go from negative to positive very quickly, like within a few hours. Way back when I got a positive, it was negative at 4pm, then at 9pm the line was half dark like on your last one, and in the morning it was a blazing positive!

To fluctuate you mean, rather than get progressively darker? Yeah, some girls get darker until they're positive, others fluctuate then go from negative to positive very quickly, like within a few hours. Way back when I got a positive, it was negative at 4pm, then at 9pm the line was half dark like on your last one, and in the morning it was a blazing positive!

Cause the one after that almost positive one is a little lighter :wacko:

Yeah. Not to freak you out, but that happened to me last cycle - I never got a real positive, and I never ovulated. I kept getting those almost positives and thinking ov was coming, but not so much. Have you gotten positives in your past few cycles, like more positive than that last one you posted??

Last cycle I got a super positive, like super super positive.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0962.jpg

there's my newest OPK

Ok so you know what a real positive looks like, that's a good thing. Must be that your body's LH level fluctuates a lot throughout the day. Be patient, you'll get your positive! :) (Easier said than done right?!)

Ok so you know what a real positive looks like, that's a good thing. Must be that your body's LH level fluctuates a lot throughout the day. Be patient, you'll get your positive! :) (Easier said than done right?!)

I'm so impatient! :dohh:

Jelly - hiiii!! How are you feeling??

Ash - sorry af caught you!! I know how it feels to have a great chart and them af show. On to a new more positive cycle!

Liz - patience is a virtue! Try to relax because you are most likely delaying your own O. Kick back and enjoy bd.

Ash - sorry af caught you!! I know how it feels to have a great chart and them af show. On to a new more positive cycle!

Liz - patience is a virtue! Try to relax because you are most likely delaying your own O. Kick back and enjoy bd.

hiya, im good ta, just trying to get over this morning sickness and nausea but super excited about my scan friday morning.although bricking it in case there is nothing in there.
how are you doing chick?

liz pls just relax, bd when you can and enjoy it.

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0969.jpg

:shrug:

So confused, my OPK today is super super light.

Had a dip in chart two days ago, and yesterday, and today it's risen some what.

What's going on, think I Oed this time?:shrug:

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0976.jpg

CD20 7am positive maybe?

Man! My chart is finally showing that I ov'd but I don't think it's right, boo! No positive opk, and I think my high temps have been due to me having a cough and not sleeping well. Kinda cool to see crosshairs though! Haha. :dohh:

So my temp went up today, think I Oed?
:thumbup: Yup! :happydance: Now just RELAX and enjoy your TWW!

hiya, im good ta, just trying to get over this morning sickness and nausea but super excited about my scan friday morning.although bricking it in case there is nothing in there.
how are you doing chick?
That must be super exciting!!!! What do you think your going to have>? Are they going to be able to tell then>?

I am doing good. I started spotting last night after bd, I dont know why and spotted all day today. Very weird. Not af, super early for af to show, maybe ovulation bleeding? I just want my bfp super bad. I have waited enough!

Man! My chart is finally showing that I ov'd but I don't think it's right, boo! No positive opk, and I think my high temps have been due to me having a cough and not sleeping well. Kinda cool to see crosshairs though! Haha. :dohh:

Maybe you missed your surge?

That must be super exciting!!!! What do you think your going to have>? Are they going to be able to tell then>?

I am doing good. I started spotting last night after bd, I dont know why and spotted all day today. Very weird. Not af, super early for af to show, maybe ovulation bleeding? I just want my bfp super bad. I have waited enough!

hopefully it was ovb for you chick, they say when you do have one it means its a very good eggy. think thats how i caught mine :)
got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

i think im having a girl, so do a few of my friends so will have to wait another 6 months and see as im not finding out yet. they cant see it on a scan until about 16 weeks i think, but we want it to be a surprise, give me another reason to push lol. but im all for guesses etc when i have my scan pics just for a bit of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->