Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

I know that feeling sucks. Maybe try putting some lemon in your water that will help reduce bloat???

well nausea is here with a vengeance. i am also bloated =[

Thats good! I feel ya on the bloated.. definitely dealing with that!!!

I feel you guys. It's soo hard :( I feel like i'm getting kicked with both bloat and nausea with a hammer! It's really not fun :( lol

I'm going to try some lemon water... good suggestion. It probably will help with the tummy issue too.

mmmm i get a cup of ice and put lemon juice in it lol.. my fiancee thinks its digusting

lol i dont know why it doesn't bother me.. i hate sour stuff.

Something might be wrong. A family friend of mine gave me money to go to one of those mall ultrasound places. They told me today the didn't see ANYTHING, even though I am supposed to be 7 weeks at least.

I cried, than made an appt with my dr. I went into the hospital today and got blood drawn to check my level, I see the dr tomorrow because he wants to do his own ultrasound, than I'll get my levels checked on Friday and they will compare and see if they are rising or decreasing. :(

All me and my poor husband want to do it have a child together - two back to back losses would be emotionally damaging for us :(

Something might be wrong. A family friend of mine gave me money to go to one of those mall ultrasound places. They told me today the didn't see ANYTHING, even though I am supposed to be 7 weeks at least.

I cried, than made an appt with my dr. I went into the hospital today and got blood drawn to check my level, I see the dr tomorrow because he wants to do his own ultrasound, than I'll get my levels checked on Friday and they will compare and see if they are rising or decreasing. :(

All me and my poor husband want to do it have a child together - two back to back losses would be emotionally damaging for us :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry hun :nope: No doubt that is scary. Was it an external abdominal scan?? If it was~ it very likely could be bc of that... like too soon to see that way. I know for example that I have a retroverted uterus which makes baby sit farther back & had to have internal scans in my last pregnancy until I was like 10 weeks. It could be that???

The hospital wouldn't do a scan for you?

I'm glad your doctor is seeing you tomorrow and I hope you get some positive answers hun.

Praying for you!!!!!

Yes, it was just external exam. Tomorrow I'm getting an internal scan and my 2nd blood draw on Friday. The draws will tell me if my levels are going up or down, if they are going up that I probably am just not as far along - or like you said - baby sat way in the back, but if my levels are going down... I'll have to accept it.

It's just hard to have back to back losses, especially since the one before I lost our son in my fourth month :(

Just have hope and faith for now hun :hugs: I know it's super hard. :nope:

I'll be thinking of you :flower:

aww honey i am sure that it is just because you had an abdominal scan.. ill be thinking of you as well.. please let us know how the doc appointment went. :hugs:

afm - okay im going to cave and call my doctor today. I just can't understand how i feel nothing like i did last time and its really got me worried sick

good morning lch! I understand what you mean... it won't hurt to call. Hopefully they'll take your concern to heart and do something for you!

I go next Wednesday for my appt. ~ I will be 9w1d... I'm wondering if they'll be able to locate the baby on the doppler that early- and I'm wondering if they CAN'T- will they do an u/s or what?? LIke I want SOME reassurance that everything is ok!

they'll do a u/s im sure if they cant find hb via doppler

I would hope so but I know in Wednesdays the doctor that does them isn't there.. and that's my only day off to go so I can't change my appointment either. :( we shall see!!

Slc... thinking of you! Hope you got good news today! :hugs:

i called my doctor. they said that its completely normal and they have patients who feel fine the 2nd pregnancy or felt fine the first and horrible the second. and some who never feel sick at all. they also said my body may be used to to hormones since i was just pregnant in February :shrug: im gonna try to stop worrying. appointment in 2 weeks yay

Hey everyone!! ‎*WHEW* Baby is okay!! Baby was hard to find because it decided to park at the deepest depths of the right hand side of my uterus... but there I see a baby with a strong heartbeat! Due date is officially March 6th! :) I must of ovulated REALLY late and got a REALLY early BFP because I am only 6 weeks 1 d :)

i called my doctor. they said that its completely normal and they have patients who feel fine the 2nd pregnancy or felt fine the first and horrible the second. and some who never feel sick at all. they also said my body may be used to to hormones since i was just pregnant in February :shrug: im gonna try to stop worrying. appointment in 2 weeks yay

I'm glad they reassured you :hugs: quite a few people have told me the same thing about being used to the hormones.. I was preggo almost all of 2011 with the mc and then Grant.. and here I am again. My nausea really hasn't been that bad most days... no sore boobs- I AM exhausted but I also have a 6 month old who won't sleep :haha:

and happy 9 weeks :yipee:

Hey everyone!! ‎*WHEW* Baby is okay!! Baby was hard to find because it decided to park at the deepest depths of the right hand side of my uterus... but there I see a baby with a strong heartbeat! Due date is officially March 6th! :) I must of ovulated REALLY late and got a REALLY early BFP because I am only 6 weeks 1 d :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

that is the BEST news and totally made my day!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->