Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

Lch & SLC.. how are you feeling??

I have my checkup tomorrow... I'm realllllly hoping he can find the HB for me or I'm going to insist he does an u/s... even if I can't have it done right then and there. I am prettttttttttttttttttty sure I found it myself on my doppler yesterday for the first time though :happydance: It was so quick and gone after just a few seconds and I couldn't find it again.. makes me wonder if I imagined it :haha:

I just want reassurance from my doctor :thumbup:

SLC~ happy 7 weeks!!

Lch~ You're close to double digit weeks :yipee:

Thank you! Yesterday my stomach was really uneasy. I vomited quite a bit even after I took my zofran medication. :(

lch- You are close to double digies. YAY!!

holly - eee! You are at the 9 week mark. Where I'm from 2nd trimester starts exactly at 13 weeks so you both are close! :)

are you taking 4mg or 8mg of zofran??? zofran is GOOD stuff.. it normally works pretty good! :)

I consider 2nd tri right at 13w0d too :thumbup: Wish I was there already :haha:

are you taking 4mg or 8mg of zofran??? zofran is GOOD stuff.. it normally works pretty good! :)

I consider 2nd tri right at 13w0d too :thumbup: Wish I was there already :haha:

I think it's strange how some people say 2nd tri starts 14w 0d, I'm like..hmmm... no... :nope: LOL. I go by the Mayo Clinic guidelines :) I'm sure it all depends on where you are from though.

no way jose'! :haha:

and when you are 13w0d.. you are technically in your "14th week" so it's still right :haha:

oh gosh no!!!!! I haven't even started thinking... and I won't probably for a few weeks. What about you????

oh gosh no!!!!! I haven't even started thinking... and I won't probably for a few weeks. What about you????

For a girl I really like the name Ivy. Right now I'm thinking Ivy Joy, Ivy Noelle or Ivy Victoria. Other first names I've played with are Ruby and Lucy, but they are popular.

For a girl I really like the name Ivy. Right now I'm thinking Ivy Joy, Ivy Noelle or Ivy Victoria. Other first names I've played with are Ruby and Lucy, but they are popular.

I love Ivy Noelle- that flows so well!

I also really like Ruby and Lucy a lot!!!

What about boys?? Any idea on that yet?

Just got back from my appointment. As suspected- my doctor couldn't find the HB.. he tried and tried and tried and tried. He then said "I'm getting stressed out- *I* Am going to just bring you to the ultrasound room and do it myself!" I was SOOOOO glad he proactively offered to and that I didn't have to ask!

I got to see my little pip!!! All looked good and I got to see him/her wiggling the feet or legs or whatever you want to call it! Still very tiny but looks great for where I am at I am GLAD he couldn't find it on the doppler bc I got to see the baby instead!

Their machines suck~ but here is a picture- head is on the right hand side

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/Newbaby.jpg

No idea for a boys name yet. Btw, real lovely ultrasound picture!! I'm kinda glad you got an ultrasound, there fun :)

awww holly that is a beautiful ultrasound.

10 weeks tomorrow yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! appointment in 1 week.. bigger yay!!!!!!!! lol.

slc hope the nausea eases up on you a bit.. i only had it for like a week and i am refusing to worry. i will hear the hb or get a u/s next week and everythings fine =]

I tell ya-- honestly ... I was/am worried about the nausea too- bc I don't have much of it at all!! I feel NOT pregnant more than I DO feel preggo! I'm just exhausted a lot- but I attribute that to having a 6 month old that refuses to sleep!! :haha:

Don't worry about the lack of symptoms at all!!!

Double digits tomorrow! :happydance:

Hey y'all! I'm Jenni, 26yo. Expecting number 3. EDD Feb 3rd. Thought I'd say hi!

welcome jenny!!

yup 10 weeks tomorrow! so happy. so im running out of my prenatals and they are 75 dollars a month. I was thinking of just getting some at the drug store over the counter instead but not sure if they are as good?? any ideas?

lch.. this is what I take:

https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Ligh...&qid=1342725790&sr=8-1&keywords=rainbow+light

this brand is VERY easy on the tummy.. has ginger in it to actually help relieve queasiness! :thumbup: I've been taking this brand for a long time. :)

They say you *should* take a prenatal with DHA in it nowadays.. and since mine doesn't have that~ I buy this to take it with it ~

https://www.amazon.com/Enfamil-Expe...UTF8&qid=1342725809&sr=8-1&keywords=lipil+dha

It's still A LOT, A LOT cheaper than buying expensive prenatals which really are not necessary! :thumbup:

I do also take an extra folic acid each day bc I know it's one of the most important things to take .. and you can't overdose on that.. anything extra is excreted through your urine. :thumbup:

hmm. im gonna see what they have at CVS and if not just cave and pick up my prescription.. its called prefera ob +DHA.

hi ladies can I join? Pregnant with my first and EDD is 23rd Feb. I have my booking in appointment with the midwife tomorrow and hopefully won't have to wait to much longer for a scan. How is everyone feeling with it so far? Any sickness? I've had nausea since about week 5 or 6, started dry having at week 8 and the vomiting started yesterday (week 9) NICE! XXX

Hi joo :hi:

I've been very, very tired and nauseous here and there but haven't thrown up once :shrug: I hope it doesn't get much worse for you! The placenta should be taking over soon and that usually causes relief in symptoms!

Is this your first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->