• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

hmm. im gonna see what they have at CVS and if not just cave and pick up my prescription.. its called prefera ob +DHA.

did you find any OTC prenatals??

Your appointment is tomorrow, right??? :happydance:

lch - Happy 10 weeks! My goodness time is going by fast!! Only two more full weeks and than you are in the 2nd trimester!! yahooo!!!

Holly - Only a few more days for you too!!

Yep it's my first. I hope you're right! Did you get any sickness with your other 2 boys? Have you noticed any new symptoms you didn't get last time? X

I haven't felt good since about 6w 0d.. :( Headaches, vomiting.. ugh! It's like the flu bug. LOL

lch - Happy 10 weeks! My goodness time is going by fast!! Only two more full weeks and than you are in the 2nd trimester!! yahooo!!!

Holly - Only a few more days for you too!!

thank you :hugs;

Yep it's my first. I hope you're right! Did you get any sickness with your other 2 boys? Have you noticed any new symptoms you didn't get last time? X

I was INSANELY ill with my first son- I didn't gain really ANY weight and puked for almost 6 months- it was bad enough that I had to go out on long term disability too. I could not drive without puking MULTIPLE times.

My last pregnancy with my son that was born in January- I threw up quite a few times and was nauseous quite a bit.. but not as bad as my first son. My boobs hurt A LOT with him- but they never did with my first son.

And then this pregnancy- I've had "eww" moments and felt like I needed to eat to make it go away- but haven't even come close to throwing up :shrug: My boobs don't bother me at all either...I just feel super tired!

hello i got once a day + dha prenatal .. but omg they are HUGE!!!!!!!!!! the biggest pills ever. i wish my appt was tomorrow.. thurs lol

Grrrr... Thursday is too far! I don't know why I thought tomorrow. :dohh:

i know!!!!! actually it doesn't seem so far away. i am really looking forward to it =]

Hi ladies, how is everyone today? I didn't have any sickness today. I thought the day that happened I'd be jumping for joy, but instead I just felt worried :-/ anyway I had my booking in appointment today, it went well but they took a bit of blood which made me a bit woozy! Got my scan booked for 3 Weeks tomorrow. Has everyone had theirs yet or got a date? X

I've had a scan just because there was reason to suspect loss. I was 6w 1d. I thought I was farther along lol. Oh well. I'm just happy for a sticky Beanie. My obgyn usually does ultrasounds at 9/10 weeks so I don't know if ill get another one again at that time or not since I already have had a scan. Thought id be due Feb 25 but since my scan it was bumped down to March 6th.

I already know ill be a planned c section and it'll be done at 39 weeks so ill end up with a late Feb baby lol

Oh wow I bet that must have been so reassuring to see your lil bean so early! I hope you still get your later scan though x

i know!!!!! actually it doesn't seem so far away. i am really looking forward to it =]

:haha: I know! you must be more patient than me! :)

Hi ladies, how is everyone today? I didn't have any sickness today. I thought the day that happened I'd be jumping for joy, but instead I just felt worried :-/ anyway I had my booking in appointment today, it went well but they took a bit of blood which made me a bit woozy! Got my scan booked for 3 Weeks tomorrow. Has everyone had theirs yet or got a date? X

The MAJORITY of my days I don't feel nauseous... I understand the worry... but don't let it phase you! :hugs:

I've had 3 u/s so far.. saw the yolk sac @ the first, hb at 6w2d, and then one this past Wednesday. :thumbup: I go Aug 14th for my nuchal scan. I love love love the 12 week scan bc the baby looks like a real baby! Praying it all still goes well! I think we have our scan the same day???!!?

I've had a scan just because there was reason to suspect loss. I was 6w 1d. I thought I was farther along lol. Oh well. I'm just happy for a sticky Beanie. My obgyn usually does ultrasounds at 9/10 weeks so I don't know if ill get another one again at that time or not since I already have had a scan. Thought id be due Feb 25 but since my scan it was bumped down to March 6th.

not going over 39 weeks is good! Once I hit full term, I get so impatient :rofl: I won't go past 39 weeks either bc of fluid issues in my past pregnancies.. my doc already has told me he will induce again by 39 weeks if I don't go on my own before then :)

Today has been a crazy stressful today. My son came in the house bawling, bleeding from his nose. Said a dog bit him. Went outside, confronted the dog owner. Said dog was a, get this...guard dog in training?! I asked him why then would that kind of a dog be at a children's park? And he went on to tell me that my son asked to pet the dog, he said no because he knew the dog bit. I asked him then why would the dog NOT HAVE A LEASH ON?! The guy shook his head, said it was my sons fault. I said no, YOU are the dog owner. YOU are the only one that is supposed to CONTROL your dog. Police were called, they came, said Animal control should handle this. So, they are coming tmr. Too much to say, too stressed to say it. Sorry, guys. It's just all BULL. I had 10 year olds and 15 year old girls who look like hookers curse at my husband and I, as were waiting for police. We were just standing there, not talking to anyone - not even TALKING about ANYONE. These kids have GREAT parents!

Anyways, someone is watching TV wayyy too loud. Police came twice today at our apartment complex (nothing related to me). One time they arrested someone, another I went outside to get something and seen two cops going through backpacks of two teenaged girls. They came last week and took a woman out kicking and screaming, and last month came to stop a violent fight between mother and son.

Someone I know here who is reliable told me some of the teenage girls are turning tricks for money with the other teenaged boys. Kids seen some adults do drugs by the pool, and called the cops on them. And, I guess theres been a 25 year old and a 50 year old men who lurk the playground grounds at night talking to little girls and teen girls who "hang out" there.

I told the police today about how the kids were swearing at us for getting police involved (hello, a dog bit my kid in the face and the owner wasn't taking responsibility...) and he goes "yeah....the kids around here are bad".

I never noticed it THIS bad. I don't know why I didn't see it now. Maybe because it's summer and all them teenaged brats and those wild kids are off track (year around school right now) so they are all out in the woodwork.

My friend said she has seen/met some of the teens parents around here and the majority of the moms dress vary provocative and swear like a sailor! (Aha! So now I know where there darling daughters get their nice role modes )

Our lease isn't up until Feb. We can either find a sub leaser who would need to sign a years lease, OR we can pay up to Feb for rent all at once, but with 7 months at 899$ a month, we really can't afford THAT. Especially now since my daughter's deadbeat daddy (not my husband) got fired for the 32160 time from a job - looks like I'll get no child support from him either.

One of my brother in laws is moving out on the other half side of my mother in laws place. I'm thinking of asking her if I can use that space to crash there with the kids once in awhile a few times a week, just so the kids would have a safe place to play outside. We'd still have to pay rent, and most of our stuff would be at our apartment but at least we could get a few days away from here.

Okay, end of rant and start of heartburn. :/

Holly - yes I have my dating/nuchal scan on the 14th. So exciting! It will be the first time I have seen mini-joo :) can't wait to see your scan pic!

SLC - wow those kids sound like absolute brats! You just can't believe parents leery their kids behave like that or bring them up thinking that behaviour is acceptable. I hope you can get something sorted soon, stress from neighbors can be the worst, I went through a 6 month period with nuisance neighbors & it wasn't fun at all :( xx

How did your appointment goes lch?????

How is everyone else feeling???

I finalkygot my lo's heart rate on my doppler.. 178bpm :happydance: Music to my ears!!

I've been so so so sick :( blah!!

that is the exact opposite of me ... I'm sooo sorry you feel so crummy :nope: Have you tried a few different anti- nausea meds?

Also- sea bands? Ginger gum/candy??? Both of those helped in my last pregnancy. :hugs:

hello ladies
sorry i did not get a chance to update..

appointment went great. she didn't bother with the doppler and just went straight to the u/s .. she said they don't use it until 12 weeks. baby is doing great!! saw the hb and everything. wish i could hear it!! ill hear it at my 12 week scan. so my cerclage is scheduled for august 7th. bad news is my cervix is already short.. 2 cm =[ =[ she said it doesn't matter because the baby won't put any weight on my cervix yet and ill be 12 weeks 4 days when i get the stitch. plus im getting the stitch with the highest success rate.

lots of stuff coming up..

august 3rd 12 week scan
august 7th cerclage
august 16th OB appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar