Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

yes hun i am terrified, i have an incompetent cervix so i am very high risk and their is always a chance i will go into labor early again. its very hard

I'm so sorry :cry:

Honestly- I think about losing this LO *every* day... what scares me this early too is that I may not even know if/when it happens!

I was a WRECK in my pregnancy with Grant that I just delivered in January-- It's not AS bad this time as I was with him. But I no longer am naive... I KNOW I can have another loss. When I was preggo with my oldest son and with the baby I lost - it never ONCE crossed my mind that anything would happen.. not ONCE. Then you learn how common mc are and such.. it's heartbreaking. :nope:

I'm trying to just let the "control" go and give it God.. and I keep telling myself no amount of worrying is going to do any good! Easier said than done though!

hollyw - is it a possibility you m/c because you got pregnant so soon after you had Grant?

I mc the baby before Grant.... Grant is a rainbow baby for me! :cloud9:

Attachments

• Grant-April2012_45.jpg
    Grant-April2012_45.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
My due date is 25.02.2013 :)

Congratulations!!! That is what I think I am due too!! :happydance::happydance: But, I go to my first OB appointment tomorrow so I will get my official due date than so it may change to be a little sooner ;)

aniauk83 congrats honey!

oh my .. grant is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

i too worry everyday.. i never thought id worry about early mc but now with the low progesterone it is constantly on my mind.. then ill be worrying about early labor =[ i wish after 12 weeks the worry could stop but im sure it will increase

Good luck at your appointment SLC :hugs:

Soooo.. symptoms wise... how is everyone feeling???

good luck for your appointment!!

i am okay symptom wise.. my nausea started.. but its at night?!?!?! so weird lol. i feel fine until early evening. im also tired.. and tmi but gassy =[

My nausea starts when I don't eat frequently... sucks bc I feel the need to eat more which is not good!!! lol It's worse @ night for me too. No throwing up or anything though :shrug: that scares me actually!

Ugh, my appointment sucked. I got there, told the practice refused to take me because I was high risk. No referral or anything......

So, I got into the OB that would take high-risk the soonest I can... and that isn't until July 23rd...

:growlmad::dohh::nope::wacko::hissy::saywhat:

Omg that is unacceptable! Especially if you are high risk!!! Can they place you on a waiting list if someone cancels???

oh no hun.. you should most def be seen before that! is there other high risk dr? can you pay for a private scan maybe???

i do that all the time!

im kinda worried.. i feel like my nausea went away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"