• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

Happy 11 weeks hun!!! :hugs:

I'm soooo glad it went well! And that's great that the cerclage will be in soon so you can breathe a sigh of relief. The baby IS still super tiny.. I'm sure it's going to be ok!

Hey all. Holly, that's great that you found HB with the doppler. I ordered a doppler yesterday so I hope I have the same luck. Any tips?

Sorry for being a bit tick but what is a cerclage?

Re the sickness, my friend bought me some sea bands but I'm gutted they didn't work for me :( but I have heard lots of success stories. But ginger beer, 7up, ginger biscuits & dried fruits were good for me

Hope you're all good xxx

What kind of doppler did you get joo?? I have a Hi-Bebe one and LOVE it!

Best advice I can give is to lay straight out, start down low by your pubic bone all the way to the left and go all the way to the right slooooowly.. and slowly inch your way higher up until you find it! :thumbup: What I found with my last pregnancy is that my little man liked to stay camped out in the same place.. so once I found it.. I could *usually* go right back to that same area and find it quicker.

Also- some say a full bladder helps- others say an empty bladder.. so just try both ways until you figure out what works best for your body! :hugs:

And double digits for you tomorrow! :bunny: YAY!! :)

I got a cheapie from Amazon, it's an Angel Sounds one, was only about £20 & had good reviews. Thanks for the tips I will definitely try them. When I get it I'll be about the same stage you are now as I'm only about 5 days behind you. Do you use the gel or baby oil or just normal moisturiser? X

I use the gel-- when I bought my doppler- it came with 2 things of gel :thumbup: I've never tried anything else :shrug:

thanks!! i want a doppler with all the doppler talk.. still didnt hear the hb only saw it

hey ladies here is my scan

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 3
:cloud9: your little bean is adorable! And so much bigger than I expected!

Beautiful scan pic, I bet it was amazing! X

My doppler came today girls. OH is making me wait until later to try it though. Can't wait to try out, hope we find HB tonight.

anything to report ladies? Any more scans coming up?

Xxx

My doppler came today girls. OH is making me wait until later to try it though. Can't wait to try out, hope we find HB tonight.

anything to report ladies? Any more scans coming up?

Xxx

awesome!! I LOVE having mine.. heard my LO's hb last night.. 171 bpm :cloud9:

so is your OH just waiting to be there with you!?!? EXCITING!!

My 12 week scan is next Thursday- can't come soon enough!

yay!! my 12 week scan is on friday! omg omg omg omg omg

Exciting times ladies! Holly what is the scan you're having on the 14th? Out have you had your scan date brought forward?

OH made me wait because he wanted to watch something on the TV :haha: but no luck today I'm afraid. I'll try again on Friday but with a full bladder instead :)

yay!! my 12 week scan is on friday! omg omg omg omg omg

trade ya :haha:

Exciting times ladies! Holly what is the scan you're having on the 14th? Out have you had your scan date brought forward?

OH made me wait because he wanted to watch something on the TV :haha: but no luck today I'm afraid. I'll try again on Friday but with a full bladder instead :)

I was impatient :blush: I bumped it up a few days :haha:

I tried my doppler today with no success :shrug: sucks! but it's still early so it is what it is...I hope you find it soon! :hugs:

how are you ladies doing on weight gain?

=[ lol oh my.. not even going to say out loud how much weight i have gained!

:rofl: I think I've gained 7 lbs :blush: a little too much :nope: my doctor is a weight freak too which sucks... he gave me a lot of crap in my last pregnancy about it! I lost all the weight plus 10 pounds. I gain it soooo easily :dohh:

i gained 12 :blush: my doctor doesn't care about weight.. but i don't even know how it happened!!

I don't know either :shrug:

my goal last time was 1 pound per week... and be around # of pounds gained/# of weeks preggo.. you're 12 weeks tomorrow so by my book.. not too bad :thumbup:

I gained the most this last time in the first half of my pregnancy... later on- my belly wasn't able to take in as much food due to lack of space so it slowed down. I gained about 34lbs last time which isn't bad imho!

my SIL gained 75 pounds with her first pregnancy. i def don't want that to happen. thats waaay to much. yeah i have heard the pound a week thing.. i also heard that you shouldn't gain in the first tri!! i lost weight in the first 12 weeks with Sophia.. i was so so sick. Instead of nausea ive just been starving. i think that is why i gained a lot.. tbh.. i gained 15 pounds by time i went into labor with her. That is basically how much i have gained now =[ OMG SCAN TOMORROW 10 : 15 !!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->