Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

i don't have one.. not sure if i want to buy one .. i tried to find the hb at 16 weeks last time with a friends and couldnt for the life of me and went absolutely nuts and drove off to my doctors lol. she yelled at me.

i found out sophia was a girl at 12 weeks too!!

so my scan put me back 1 day.. i used charts and opks and fertility friend says i ovulated on cd20 but according to my dates i conceived on cd21 do you think thats something i should be concerned about

No.. no concern at all! Its normal for it to fluctuate a few days ahead or behind and will do so the whole pregnancy. Don't adjust your dates or anything.. its very normal! :hugs:

I'm back at work today :cry:

I work for a bank..I am actually also working on getting into nursing school. I'm taking Anatomy &Physiology 2 right now.. my last class before I can apply for the nursing program! I can't wait!!

What about you?

WOAH!!!!!!!!!! IM TAKING ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! to get my phlebotomy degree!

Good times! NOT :haha:

A&P 1 was much harder than 2 is right now... definitely not easy classes though!

yeah its really hard and there is just so much.. not to mention its night class 6-9 pm and Monday and Wednesday and i will admit i have a hard time keeping my eyes open. yesterday i was honestly so tired.. i have no idea what the teacher said the first hour of class :shrug:

yay!!! we are doing the heart now. yesterday i missed 1/3 of the lesson though.. oh well. i never felt so tired as i do when i am pregnant. if i could be in bed by 7pm i would!

:happydance: that's so cool that we all are in the same field :happydance: well- not yet- but working on it! :)

lch- is A&P broken down into 2 classes for you!?!? I just finished studying the heart a couple of weeks ago actually-- we didn't cover that in A&P 1 .. and I agree- waaaay too much information! I told my husband we could spend an entire semester on just one chapter and it probably still wouldn't be enough!

I'm thankfully taking it online which helps a lot- it's quite a bit to manage working full time and having kids AND trying to go to school :dohh: BUT- working on it! :thumbup:

just one class and it is only 8 classes. it is crazy... i don't see how we can possibly cover everything if we have spent the first 4 on the heart ???!?!!? :shrug: midterm Monday. then 4 more classes then on to advanced phlebotomy

wow i think it is amazing you do all that!! do you have a nanny or daycare etc?

I just took my midterm.. glad that is done!!!

My husband and I work opposite hours so he takes care of Grant when I work during the day.

My Ultrasound is today at 3:30pm. I'm nervous!! PRAYING to see the heartbeat!!!!!

holly i am praying your ultrasound was awesome =]

anyway i am having a bad bad day. nurse called and apparently i have hypothyroidism. she says its amazing i managed to conceive with my level (did not make me feel good) so now i am on thyroid med which i don't feel too great about taking my whole pregnancy. then she proceeds to tell me my progesterone is 12.5. and she sounded all excited about it. i think 12.5 is not good at all. in 2 weeks it only rose from 10 to 12.5 on the suppositories. most websites say that is low. and i am totally bummed =[

holly i am praying your ultrasound was awesome =]

anyway i am having a bad bad day. nurse called and apparently i have hypothyroidism. she says its amazing i managed to conceive with my level (did not make me feel good) so now i am on thyroid med which i don't feel too great about taking my whole pregnancy. then she proceeds to tell me my progesterone is 12.5. and she sounded all excited about it. i think 12.5 is not good at all. in 2 weeks it only rose from 10 to 12.5 on the suppositories. most websites say that is low. and i am totally bummed =[

awwww hun... you've seen your beanie's heartbeat- that is huuuuuuuuuuge!!!!! and one of the girls that follows my journal told me the other day that hers was 12 and she has a beautiful little girl! Remember too - it can fluctuate! :thumbup:

I'm super glad they caught your thyroid issue early... I'm sure it will be ok.. I know two ladies on here that took it too. Seems like I know at least one person on here for quite a bit! lol But seriously- the other 2 ladies have beautiful babies now too. I can direct you to their journal if you want to talk to them.. I've known both of them well over a year on here! :flower:

My u/s went great! Saw the little hb flickering away :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I got a picture but I need to have my hubby scan it... wasn't the best quality though. I go back 7/23 and they said we'd use the doppler @ that visit. Since I already own one~ I'll probably start trying to find it around 9 weeks or so!

i go back 7/26 for the doppler! YAY so glad you heard the hb

i just feel so upset. my doc just said progesterone was normal and i had to ask the level. not sure how to feel at this point i feel like i have so much running against me right now.

Happy 7 weeks!

I understand my dear.. by everything honestly is ok so far!!! :hugs: I know its sooooo hard to relax.. first tri sucks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->