looking for ttc buddy?

oh katie my pet im so so sorry, why does it hav to happen to good people like urself and claire. i know how u both feel having had 2 myself its horrible that the little life u had growing inside u for that short while is all taken away and for no reason. and it was wanted so so badly. its so unfair. i could cry right now for u i realy cud. im thinking of u. :hugs: so sorry.

thats 3 mc now so after 3 in a row u hav to get tested pet. dnt let them fob u off. demand it.

hope everyone keeping well. xxxx

katie im so sorry i really hope you will be okay - sending huge hugs! it seems so unfair for you guys

hope everyone else is okay x x

thanks ladies... im just taking time for me right now.. im gonna concentrate on just living my life right now...

maybe it will happen again soon...
sinead your right but i had the cork hospital.... they are so cold.. i dunno why :cry: but i hate it there... instead im gonna get help from my friend who is a doctor but in herbal medicins... she has studied for like 12 years and she thinks she can help... so.. i guess one step at a time..

wow ladies... its not long now till we start seeing the bubbas :happydance:

i cant remember what i said before.. but i think sinead is having a girl and hayley is having a boy... hmmm we shall see how wrong/right i was in just a few weeks :happydance:

We will see if you are right.
I think hayley is having a boy as for sinead I want to see the bump

katie im glad to hear your positive attitude at such a hard time, just take it steady and look after yourself!

claire, yes 31 weeks im officially in single figures now 9 weeks left! starting to have dreams now about labour, waters breaking eek i could say im a little anxious!
most think im having a girl - me still no idea! had my baby shower on friday which to there amusement they dressed me as a baby!! supposedly to teach me how to put a nappy on ha! was very funny glad photos haven't got out yet! x

hey girls how u all doing? 12weeks laft for me, cnt believe how quick time os going.

katie i hope ur friend can help u :hugs:

hows everyone doing? i promice ill try and get photos up, i jst cnt figure it out.

ive had a rough few days. yesterday my nose bleed 3 times and i was up twice monday night with heartburn and pains in my ribs. today i hav a really sore shoulder and neck i had it last week too and now its back :(

im the same hun, not sleeping well due to dead legs! driving me crazy!

soon be here though! had a little wobbly this morning about the whole labour thing got very emotional suppose its just nerves

hope everyones okay x

sinead- sorry you have it so rough right now hun. i usually get a lot of nose bleeds during pregnancy. have only had one so far, so hopefully dodged that. have had some heartburn too, almost every night. tums are my best friend, lol.

katie- i hope your friend can help out! hope you are feeling ok in spite of all your dealing with.

how are the rest of you ladies doing?

its all worth it in the end :D

i was having a nice lye in this morning and got woke up by a guy coming to install a phone line, he was at the wrong house :dohh: he was ment to go 4 doors up from me.

hey how u doing? i had to take the day off today, was at the out of hours doc last night and my own gp this morning with the pain in my shoulder. its unbearable. he said my joints are really soft and its jst one of those things in pregnancy. all i can do is take paracetamol and put a hot water bottle on it and wait for it to go away. lol

how u doing?xx

dang that sounds painful. stinking hormones gotta make some havoc for us any way they can!:growlmad:

i am actually ok. my 3 yr old is pretty sick today. still trying to get some water down him.

oh dear, is he vomiting? any ideas of wat happened him? hopefully jst a bug that will go away soon :hugs: hope he ok x

i think it is just a bug. no vomit just bad diarrhea about every 15-20 minutes. and he is saying his tummy hurts. hard part is cleaning him up. it smells so bad i gag when im wiping him. dont want him to feel bad, but the sense of smell is so high it makes it much worse. i thought i was gonna vomit the first time i cleaned him up this morning.

awh the poor wee pet. i know u cnt help but gag hopefully he jst wont notice you wen u do. its not his fault lol another joy- increased sence of smell. not a good thing wen u work along side smelly people :(

katie how are you doing, have you been to the doctors yet ???
how are the bump gang doing ??

todays the day i talk to my friend :happydance: i cant wait

ladies i only bled for two days.. :wacko: surely thats short for a mc?

claire how are you???

hows all the bubbas :) melissa im sorry your little boy is sick hope hes better today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->