looking for ttc buddy?

no.. i didnt think there was a point.. and i was scared of what id see...

but mayb i will today just incase.. but not getting my hopes up as it was heavy the first day plus in the scan he didnt see anything

i would do it so you know where you stand incase you get prego next cycle xx
oh i cant wait to see what she says to you, i might pinch some tips of you lol

lol your not the only one who has said that they wanna know what she says hehe...

she is one of my best friends in the world.. im just excited to talk to her.. because shes always been there for me since i was a little girl :) shes like the big sister i never had..

i usually call her my sister. she sent me an email saying she needs to know a few things about my cycle history so i must try remember it all lol

katie 2 days. i thought it would hav been at leased a week??? i fink u should test.
wen i went for my first early scan dis preg i was about 6 weeks an they couldnt barely see anyfing so jst cuz they cudnt see doesnt mean something wasnt there. it could hav been too early. test test test.

glad u hav someone u can talk to that will help u with ur cycles. xxx

claire how u doing? wer r u now in ur cycle?xx melissa hope ur son is better and hayley not long left hav u everything done?

:hugs: to all xx

hi ladies

how is everyone today?

haley- you're almost there! how r u feeling?

katie- i would wait a minute before taking anything. my brothers girlfriends daughter was trying to have a baby about a year ago. she was pregnant but didnt know it and took something herbal to help her get pregnant. it made her hemorrhage while she was at home. she called her husband and he came home and found her dead already! took her to the hospital but it was too late. i was just told this story and was mortified. please make sure you are not still pregnant before you take anything!!!!! 2 days of bleeding for a mc is not much at all. and it takes a while to show anything on a scan, you could have just not been as far along as you thought and it wasnt showing up yet.

thanks sinead- he is still sick. no vomit though so thats good. i hardly slept the past two nights though so im exhausted. on top of him being sick, my 11 month old is teething so he is up most the night :nope:

i think my hubby is taking a half day off from work today though, so i should be able to get a nap in today:thumbup: he is such a great guy.

claire- how r u doing hun??? things coming along?

katie- i bled for a week with my mc and still had to have a d&c to get everything out. on the other hand, i bled heavy for 3 days and thought i had my af but was really pregnant. he was implanting deeper i guess.

hey ladies how are you all doing today?

Ive been busy with work and school these days I hardly get time to go on.

hi melissa, yes not long left hey! getting a little anxious now about it all getting quite a bump all up front though! and starting to get a little tired out.

how are you doing?

im a bit tired today. have a sick baby and a teething baby, so havent slept much lately. managing though. do u have any type of birth plan or just going to see how it goes?

started to do one but to be honest i don't know what i want, think i will have a good think over next week or so im at the midwife monday so may chat with her.
hoping baby has turned a little more as was transverse 2 weeks ago.
been wriggling like mad last few days so probably on the move.

do you know if all up front is a boy or girl?

yup have been very busy. Im doing good. how are you blessedmomma?

hi shey- im good. taking care of cranky babies today. hubby should be here any minute to help, yay!

haley- honestly im not sure what the wives tale says about it. i think all up front is boy, but dont quote me on that. honestly it hasnt worked that way with mine. my first was high and wide, i had trouble breathing she was so high. my second was very low and all up front. of course they were both girls. my second was so low when i set down my legs would go numb and i would have to get up and walk around. my third i was pretty wide, he was a boy. my fourth i was just huge, very uncomfortable from early on til i had him. he was my biggest baby though, so maybe thats why??? this one seems to be low, but not as low as my second. all have been so different its hard to say that there was too many things the same with them.

one thing i did notice was that with my girls my skin was flawless and my hair and nails grew really thick and long. with my boys i get the pregnancy mask, these brown splotches on my face under my eyes and on my nose. not the prettiest thing to look at. i dont wear much make-up, but i sure do when im preggo with a boy!

thanks ladies... :kiss: your such great friends.. how is everyone... :hugs:

yeah well i spotted for another 2 days but not heavy like the first two days.. i wil test before taking anything..

Hiya, I'm new here and was wondering whether anyone needs a ttc buddy? I'm currently experiencing first AF (which is very wierd - been on the pill for over eight years) since coming off the pill and would be due to ov roughly
2nd Dec.

Hi, I'm ok thanx, a little freaked out by a natural AF occuring, it's wierd knowing its my own body doing the work and not my pill, and its a lot heavier than I remember them being (sorry if TMI).
How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->