looking for ttc buddy?

Hiya, I'm new here and was wondering whether anyone needs a ttc buddy? I'm currently experiencing first AF (which is very wierd - been on the pill for over eight years) since coming off the pill and would be due to ov roughly
2nd Dec.

Hi hun

we didnt get to talk because she had to look after her nieces :( so... *sigh* 2mor instead

ladies... i just wanna say (without sounded weird) i love ya :kiss: :haha:

i just read this whole thread i cant believe we its been so long since we first started talking.. and you ladies have always been so supportive to me.. you have been my stone through a very hard year.. i cant wait till 2010 is over with as it was a horrible year..

thanks for being such great friends to me :hugs:

Katie I love you to you are such a great friend nobody knows about my second mc so all of you have helped me xxx thank you

awwww katie- love ya sweetheart :hugs:

hope everyone's having great weekends!

welcome dreambaby and angelcake

hi guys, just been to the midwife and baby has finally turned the right way thank god!
everything seems good! :yipee: they predicted a 7lb baby by full term which im happy with.

how is everyone else? katie any news? claire you okay?
naderz and melissa hope your feeling well.

That's fantastic news Hun at least they won't have to mess with you .
I'm alright I've been back to the dr and my bp is still high. My bp is of someone who is 10 years older then me. So I've got to have another blood test to make sure my kidneys are ok

:hugs: hope it all goes ok claire :hugs:

thats great hayley :) not too big or small just right size :)

thanks guys, hope they get that sorted out claire! least they checking everything they will soon have you sorted out!
katie how you doing?

im ok thanks i still havent got chance to talk to my friend :( but i still think its the right step for me...

katie- i hope you find a solution and have a healthy baby really soon!

claire- at least they are doing something. keeping you in my thoughts. i hope your kidneys turn out to be fine. can they put you on bp medicine? my hubby has been on bp medicine for a few months. his bp problem is from being a little overweight though. he is by no means fat, but he is a big guy anyways and is getting a tummy on him over the last couple years :haha:

haley- im glad your baby turned the right way. hopefully he/she will stay that way til its time. mine seem to flip and flop til the last minute. have even been threatened with c-sections cuz of it. my last son took the longest to push out cuz he turned his head sideways at the last minute and got caught in my pelvis.

sinead- how are you hun?

shey- how is work and school going?

hey girls, how u all doing?
im glad we all hav each other to share our problems with and confide. id be lost without u all :hugs:

got my glucose test in the morning and i hate needels :dohh:

hayley is it to early for them to tell wat way my baby is lying and wat the weight might be? katie hope u get talking to ur friend soon and claire hope ur ok and everything goes bk to normal. melissa hope those sick and teething babies are all ok again.

welcome to the new comers :hi:

:hugs: to everyone. xxx

blessed school is ok i have 3 wks til finals. Work is goin aight. enjoying my free food lol! how are you and bub doing?

Claire how are you doing?

Katie how are you doing?

sinead- babies are starting to feel better, i got it too and am already starting to feel better. now my daughter has it and im sure the other one and hubby will have it soon. thats something thats kinda rough with having a big family, when one of us gets something we just pass it around.

shey- im good and bub is too. moving a lot, giving me heartburn! he is starting to get really active at bedtime, so i know where thats going. not looking forward to being kept awake by a kicking baby :haha:

my four babies have all weighed in the 7-8 pound range. mine were 7 lbs, 7 lbs 4.6 oz, 7 lbs 1.5 oz, and 7 lbs 15.9 oz.... hopefully my next one will stay in that range. i weighed 9 lbs 10 oz, so dont want them to take after me!

hope mine is in the 7lb range too melissa, heartburn hasn't been too bad so far but last night i was awoken with a full on nose bleed again
and my belly is so itchy!!! driving me mad!

happy 25 weeks melissa :happydance: i cant believe how far u ladies are!! i cant wait to see the baby pics :)

awww hayley the nose bleed sounds horrible :hugs: i hope it didnt last long.. as for the itching my friend got that as well she put moisturiser on and it helped :hugs:

omg sinead nearly 30 weeks!!! how are you?

shay how are you?

Claire? where are you i hope your ok big :hugs:

i feel so odd this week.. like i just dont want to do anything :( i think im depressed because there are things i know im suppose to be doing but now.. like i didnt go to college yesterday... i didnt go to work experience this morning.. i just feel numb.. i hate feeling like this :(

im still here ive had to go and have more bloods this morning, i really think i should move into the hospital as im there next wednesday as well for my testing.
melissa my doc is giving me 3 months to try and get my salt intake down and if it doesnt help i will have to go on medication. she said its hard to give me somthing because iam ttc.
katie are you ok hun xxx

i keep telling ppl im ok when they ask.. that im fine..

but i think i need to just be honest and say no :( im not.. i feel so horrible today i just dont wanna leave the house...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->