looking for ttc buddy?

thats what i say and when i do get up set keith asks whats wrong and im like HELLO really do you need to ask.
the only reason i leave the house is because i have to take rian to school otherwise i wouldnt leave it.
have you been to the doctors yet ??

i just dont wanna go or do anything.. i feel huge amounts of guilt because im not getting the things im suppose to done.. i just want to crawl into my bed and stay there and not have to move or do anything :(

i sound like a right nutter! but i cant help this yucky feeling i have i cant shake it no matter what.. the only time its gone is when im with david or my mother..

katie honey- my heart is breaking for you. im so sad to hear your feeling depressed, wish their was something i could do.:cry:

im praying for you and hoping this passes quickly...
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks melissa... i texted my oh everything how i was feeling.. that i was having bad thoguhts and i was scared as i didnt know what to do.. id never told my oh before for fear he would think im going crazy...

he came right home and just held me (and let me cry) then he brought me to bed and made me tea.. said everything was ok, not to feel guilty of not going to college or work experience and just try relax.. so i am and feel abit better but the pain is still there.. i feel so loved by david tho.. and i feel closer to him for telling him..

he said we can spent time together tonight which im looking forward too.

thanks ladies for being supportive aswell.. i just dunno why i get like this..

im glad he is taking care of you. its a hard time right now and you need each other.:hugs:

thanks ladies.. tbh i get so scared when im like that just because you know its not normal..

ive decided to not go into college today and just try relax today and get better for 2mor :thumbup: if i get in trouble for not going ill take the punishment 2mor lol

how is everyone?

Can't you get a letter from your dr to have a couple of days off??

im not sure if that would do anything.. other than let them know why i wasnt there.. i dont want them to know..

how are you anyway hun xx :hugs:

I'm alrite just want to get next Wednesday over with

katie- have never even heard of it, must not be around here at all...

claire- whats going on wednesday??? is that when they are checking bp again?

I'm going for testing to see why I'm losing my babies. I haven't got a clue what they are going to do

hope all goes well hun.. i hope they find something simple which will give and answer to why.. and how you can get a sticky bean :hugs:

Thanks Hun. When are you going to the docs so they can do tests on you.
We can both be like lab rats lol

lol... i dunno im scared to go.. i dont want a doc touching me...

still no more blood tho ladies... :shock: starting to worry.. i think i should test again 2mor to make sure its neg... my stomach is very bloated and hard right now though im very sure its all in my head... ?

claire- i soooo very much hope they figure something out!

katie- i wish you would test right now!!!!!!:test:cant wait to know the results. have a weird feeling. would be lovely if it were positive! :hugs:

i dunno what id do cry or laugh... but he saw no baby... nothing..

my numbers were still increasing but veryyyyy slowly... and i had loads of blood so surely... im not still im sure its in my head about my stomach getting harder..

if they look too early they wont see anything. my ob wouldnt do a scan til my numbers reached a certain amount. she said if she looked too early and we didnt see anything it would just freak me out for no reason. if your baby implanted late in your cycle, they wouldnt see anything so soon. they base how far along you are by your lmp. but we all know that not everyone's cycle works on a 28 day average. if your cycle is longer, you could have ovulated later than cd14 and it could have implanted later than cd21, which is what they base it on.

i also got online and found out that depending on where they look, they can miss it entirely because its so small. its not uncommon for the tech to miss a twin until later in pregnancy when the baby or babies fill the womb more.

hows everybody today ???
katie have you tested ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back