looking for ttc buddy?

Clairebear how are you doing?

blessedmomma how are you feeling?

Katie have you tested?

asfm Im doing aight. went home early from work cause i was sick with stomach flu.

shey hope you get better really soon!

im ok. hubby should be getting off work early today for thanksgiving, yay! do you have big plans??? we always just stay here and cook. have some family coming over. should be nice and quiet.

No plans, as my sister and my bro-in-law wont be coming this thanksgiving and neither is my LO's dad. So it's just me, my LO, and my parents. We're just having a small fest.

we will probably have my FIL, SIL& BIL with their 2 dd, and my brother.

my hubby should be starting 4 day work week next week. he usually works m-f 6:30-3 which is nice. if all works out he will have mondays off. will have to stay later though the rest of the week. t-f 6-4:30. hoping this is nice too. 4:30 isnt too late, but he can always change back if he doesnt like it.

yea. My LO and I actually spent last weekend at my sister's house. it was nice spending time with her and my nieces and my BIL.

thank you blessed! i can't wait til spring

shay and melissa happy thanks giving xxx dont eat to much xx
hows everybody else doing today, as anybody had snow ???

no snow here... tho there is a lot of ice... it was this time last year that cork got veryyyyyy badly flooded :wacko: thank fook its not gone like that again.. we have had hardly any rain which is odd for ireland :rofl:

hi girls how we all doing?? getting ready for christmas? hope u all doing ok xxxxxx :hugs:

hi guys just got back from sunny blackpool on a linedance weekend was brilliant! baby loved the music was wriggling like mad to the bands.
managed to do plenty of dancing too surprised myself how fit i still am.
parent classes start thursday night its freaking me out i only have 7 weeks left!

hope everyone else is okay!

hey ladies. :hugs:

sinead- we are ready for xmas. just waiting now...

claire- how are you hun? did you find anything out yet?

haley- im glad you and baby had a blast. sounds fun. you are almost done sweetheart. i bet your getting so excited!

katie- how are you feeling? have you tested at all again to make sure?

Hayley you are neally done I can't believe how fast it as gone xx
Melissa I go to the hospital Wednesday and I'm not looking forward to it xx

hey ladies! Ive been so busy with school and work.

Claire I hope that all goes well for you at your appointment on Wednesday. Im hoping that they give you good news.

Hayley you are almost there! That is amazing girl. Im excited for you

Katie how are you doing? any updates yet?

blessed I hope you are doing well

Shay you are a busy bee, what's Jayden having for Christmas xxx

im doing good shey. hubby has mondays off now, so we are running around getting groceries and such. you are a very busy lady!!!!

claire- i hope they have some kinda news for you so you at least know where to go from here. didnt they already run tests from last week? i assume this is the results???

No last weeks tests where to see if my kidneys are ok and to make sure they arnt causing my high bp. Its like I have got a direct line to my docs at the moment lol.
What are you buying your kids for Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"