looking for ttc buddy?

So remember when I am stressing you can have a go at me. I'm relaxing lol

hope you are relaxing hun! it will happen im sure when your less stressed out about it,
hope your okay x

ooooooh af pains today :happydance: lets hope its the begin of something

I was wondering where you was hiding. Are you going to take pics of your bump so we can see it grow.
Yes I'm taking the relaxing way this month, it won't last long I will be pulling my hair out in the 2ww. I've started using my opks yesterday and I have got a faint line today

Sorry i been quite bad with sickness so not been on much, im sure you will be fine just go with the flow take each day at a time and have some fun! great you got a faint line!! i would try and :sex: every other day

babyhopes strange to say but glad you have some kind of pain to show af may be on its way - god that sounded horrible to be glad you suffering but least if it comes you know where you are!

havent taken any pictures of bump yet but must do soon, told family at weekend as we had a party for my dads 50th and didnt want them wondering why she put on weight or not eating/looking rubbish, pale etc.
was nice to have it in the open. got scan on 13th july so quite a while yet- going to drive me mad!

plus im so off all my favourite foods really struggling what to eat everything tastes horrible!

keep us posted guys how your doing i will keep checking on you all x

I bet they were over the moon for you, what a great 50th presant

hey everyone,nervous now only 18 hours to go :happydance:

ha wat did u see on ur scan at 6weeks?? il be 5 weeks and 5 days so not gettin my hopes up for seeing much, might be to tiny bt hopefully growing big and strong.

babyhopes i fink the fostering is a brill idea. ud be giving a child a loving home that has nothing at all and make that child so happy. an dnt worri u didnt already ask me wer i lived i jst knew wer u lived cuz i read it in a old post of yours.lol. also age means nothing my oh is 8 years older than me. bt dnt throw away wat u an oh hav jst yet,wait an see wat happens, it might jst be a wee tif.stress related posibly about money,babies and moving house. yous hav been through so much together and yous wer set for life. engaged,house an ttc :hugs: yous will hopefully make up unless u r really unhappy and he treating u badly-that wud be different.

cla i hav everyfing crossed for ya dis cycle, i hope to see a :bfp: coming ur way.

:hugs: to everyone x

hi hun it was a little blob really but on the screen you can see the heart flashing which was great, hope all goes well hun x

hows everybody today

good luck naderz i hope everything goes well:hugs:
babyhopes any sign of the witch:hugs:
h a i want to see your bump:hugs:

no sign of af :growlmad: im scared now incase i am preggers.. because my first mc i didnt know i was preg because the hormones didnt filter into my urine enough to get a bfp... my stomach has gone so bloated and sore.. should i stop taking the angus castus just incase :(

i dont know hun:wacko:. oh my god do you think you are??. have you got anymore tests??

well before today i wouldnt said no.. but my stomach as gone so hard.. :wacko: i was 10 weeks when i tested and got bfn (i didnt know i was 10 weeks obviously) its just when i mc then they said i was 12 weeks.. so god knows..

well if i was you i would get your bum down to a supermarket and get a test.
oh hun i hope you are , even if that means i will be on my own:cry:

i would be im totally FULL of the flu... sicky, sore head.. its only cuz im concentrating on the laptop that im not getting sick lol

awww hun :hugs: i know this cycle is YOURS!! bfp all the way im terrified.. because if i am.. ill prob be doing this alone :cry:

you want be on your own. if you was having a baby:happydance:it would change things between you.
i want to know now:hissy::hissy:

me too lol.. im so nervous at the thought of it :shock:

yes but then you would know why your af asnt come.
when are you going to do it:happydance:

i dunno.. :wacko: end of the week maybe..

im waiting for my money to come through.. still nothing yet lol

have you had any symtoms.
have you checked your cervix to see thats going on up there:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back