looking for ttc buddy?

yeah my cycles dont calm down by sept using the soy then im going to them

did you get a positive opk?

theres a very faint line but it is darker the yesterdays:happydance: i might do another in abit because they say its better in the afternoon:wacko:
what does the soy do???

apprently it helps you to ovulate :D which in turn will make the cycle more regular..

:wohoo: for the lines getting dark get busy hun :winkwink:

we do it everynight and then legs up for 30mins:blush: we cant do anything else

ooooh :winkwink: this is def your cycle hun!
i was always told that if you bd right b4 you go to bed/sleep then you could just roll over and go to sleep because staying lying down helps too so you dont have to have your legs up :haha:

we arnt in bed we are down stairs:dohh:when we get 5 mins away from rian while he is on his game we get busy lol.
i think thats why it isnt working because we dont do it in bed:growlmad:

could you not do it when rian is asleep in bed :shrug:

lol or you could scare him away from the bedroom saying "do you mind were making you a brother or sister" :rofl:

joke obviously that wouldnt be nice.. or ill babysit :D haha

he comes downstairs and my legs are in the air and he asks what im doing, and we say oh your moms back is hurting lol. plus my sons at an age where he knows to much.
do you think it makes a difference:shrug:where we do it

no i doubt it.. but i guess it would be nicer for you to be relaxed and not worried you'll be spotted if that makes sense.. :hugs:

Hi ladies! Just wanted to say good luck to everyone and Im praying for you all to get those :bfp:
:friends:

Yes Im TTC. And yes, I would love to join you ladies! I had two miscarriages in 1997. We have 4 kids but dealt with issues lately. We had two girls early on while on the pill! Then stopped everything but didnt get preggo for 7 years. I actually thought we just couldnt have anymore then surprise, my first son! That made us want another and found out we had a lpd after a few months. The only one we actually planned out, of course that's when there's problems. Had to take B-6 complex for a couple months and fixed that. Then used preseed with instead softcups and got preggo first time with #4. After having him i immediately had a LEEP procedure to remove precancerous cells from cervix found when i was preggo and have had short cycles with low progesterone since. I spot every month for a week before AF. Started taking B-6 complex again and helped a little. Ordered progesterone cream to see if that works for my luteal phase.
We actually hadnt planned on TTC but a condom broke last month and with the thought that we could be preg again, but werent, we decided to try again before fertility goes out the window for sure. I have a very supportive loving husband but its good to have girlfriends since i dont talk to my mom much. Sorry such a long story, happy to be here though!
:hugs:

I'm taking b 6 vitamins because I always spot a week before my af and it does my head in. But since the mc I have only been spotting 4 days before.

I never spotted before AF til I had my LEEP done. I started taking B-100 complex but i had horrible headaches so i lowered it back to B-50. Started noticing I had severe PMS when I started spotting too. When I temped last month on advice from a friend I realized my temps drop dramatically when i spot. Hoping progesterone cream helps this month, should be in the mail today

What do you do with the cream and how do you know you need it

cla- im sorry to hear about your mc. its heartbreaking, the hardest thing i have ever went thru :cry:

do you happen to know if you can get preg with these spotting problems???
how long have you been taking b-6???

I was spotting from cycle day 13 that month when I got caught but sadly I lost the baby at 17 weeks

i figured i needed it when i saw my temps get really low around time i start spotting. since progesterone keeps lining building up and temps high i figured thats why i spot (lining breaking down) and temps drop. my sis in law mc a bunch til they put her on it... she is due in oct now. i havent started it yet but supposed to rub it in different parts of body twice a day from ovulation on and keep using it thru preg. if you stop it can make you mc. i ordered oasis serene prog cream. its the only one i found with exact amounts to use for getting and staying preg on their website. might be others, but none i found.

i also think i have estrogen dominance. apparently estrogen keeps building making progesterone lower and lower. have done a lot of research about it, after PMSing for two weeks straight and going between crying, being so angry i wanted to throw things, unhappy, wanting to fight and smack someone, yelling all day, you name it. my emotions were on a roller coaster and changed 12 times a day. after the second month of that you better believe i wanted to know what was wrong! my poor poor DH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->