looking for ttc buddy?

ive done that in the past and tbh ive no idea what im meant to be looking for :rofl:

sicky now and again
bathroom like every hour
headaches
dizzy :shrug:

they are good signs hun:happydance::happydance:
have you got loads of cm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i getting excited now, roll on the end of the week:happydance::happydance:

my oh is acting so odd.. he still wants us to be together.. yet when were together he acts like were not.. im so confused.. one min hes all lovely dovey the next hes not... i cleaned the whole house yday to you know get rid of some stress and he went and trashed it all :cry: am at my wits end

I can see you, you look so young lol.
You should put it straight to him and ask why he is being like that and tell him you don't want no shit off him. As for the mess I can't help you there I've got 2 of them lol

hey everyone, only gettin on now to post my inlaws wer round for a visit.

ok so went for my scan :happydance: and we saw the gestational sack and a yolk sack so all looks really good :happydance: i was so nervous wen i was going in but the nurse was really nice and id to hold bac my tears of joy wen it came up on the screen. i got a wee pic an all. cnt stop lookin at it. hehe im going bac nxt tue again for another scan. the sack measured almost the same weeks and days so my dates are pretty good.give or take a day or to.

babyhopes is there a possible :bfp: on d way?? ohh im excited for u. hope u an oh r ok.

cla this cycle will be yours an we'l all hav bumps :happydance:

naderz i am over the moon for you, its a great feeling when you see somthing. it will be even better next week when you see the heart beat:happydance:
h a hope you are ok hun:hugs:
babyhopes any sign of your af or have you got some symtoms. how are you and your oh getting on:hugs:

no sign of af.. :nope:

i feel sicky this morning.. well me and oh had a serious talk last night and we agreed its stupid to throw away 3 years just like that.. so were gonna work on it :thumbup:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: thats great news hun that you are working it out i am so happy for you.
and still no sign of af what cycle day are you on now

thanks hun :hugs: :hugs: like we are on away out of the woods yet but its better than nothing right :D
also.. i know ive been a depressed bitch the last year so that doesnt help, my oh says he understands tho and we both agree'd i should go see help for that, we are moving into a house share with some friends and we were meant to be sharing a room but decided we need our own space so gonna get a room each because when hes studying etc its better if hes got his own room if that makes sense.. also gonna put off ttc till we get things sorted

you know i dunno... ive lost count :rofl:

my last period was april 5th

as long as you are working things out that is the main thing. its the hardest thing for a women to get though a mmc and it takes a lot out of us and we always seem to take it out of the one that is closest to us. and it doesnt help the situation that your af is all over the place:hugs:.
hopefully you want have to ttc anymore because you might already have your little baby:happydance::happydance:

thanks hun you've been so much help recently cant thank enough :hugs: all you ladies are great :hugs:

yeah since last march ive been living with my heads in the clouds because i cant stand crying in front of people.. why i dunno :shrug: i cry alone but never with oh and tell him why im sad so i told him everything last night :thumbup: he said he'd be more sensitive to me.

how are you hun :hugs:

im alright im need a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so bad but i want to do an opk so im holding it as long as i can:dohh:

hun opks arent meant to be concentrated wee... lol so you dont have to wait 4 hours lol id say use the opk now.. i read the more watery the better we as its opposite for preg tests

oh what a thick cow am i . im going before i pee myself:blush::blush:

tut no your not :hugs: you just want the best result :D
i think even tho were not ttc if af shows up which she could easily then im still try the soy to fix my cycles

has your doctor said why your cycles are everywhere

no they just say the same things im young, stress, ive had a miscarriage all of which can affect odd cycles.. i know in my heart that its pcos tho..
i mean most of my family have had to get a hesterectomy (sp?) because of pcos at young ages.. my mom is now saying she'll prob have to do the same :nope: seems to be affecting younger and younger so i know i want kids young just incase

surley they can do somthing for you, its been how long since your mc and your body should have gone back to normal by now.
cant they do tests to see if you have got pcos, you would think they would look into it because of your family background

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->